Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,840 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (44486 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ignis: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Apart from that, our ladies always claim they want NO sex relationships yet they will dump you if you fail to do the needful

You are so on point. ..
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by klark3: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
undecided
Dis one na advise?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
ignis:

You are so on point. ..
I was actually expecting a contrary opinion regarding my comment cheesy
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by klark3: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Love & sex are d key things that attract a man to girl. Since u don't want sex & obviously not in love, what are u doing with them? Your relationship with girls should be platonic, since u're anti pri-marital sex. U should even be happy, no more buying of gifts, airtime & all that. Women are distractions.

How old are u sef?
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ignis: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
I was actually expecting a contrary opinion regarding my comment cheesy
We are saying the same thing in a different way.
One failing to do the needful means one is immature. Even in a sex free relationship, there comes a time when the girl is in the mood. If the guy dulls, it's always a red card because it's a pointer that the guy is not man enough.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
ignis:

We are saying the same thing in a different way.
One failing to do the needful means one is immature. Even in a sex free relationship, there comes a time when the girl is in the mood. If the guy dulls, it's always a red card because it's a pointer that the guy is not man enough.
Hahahahaha cheesy

*Guys hope you can see this ? * cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by RaeMystix: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
zyzxx:
best advice
Seconded

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by senchibi: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
You be fool then , and know that sex is a part of a relationship , it brings bonding and openess
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Rilwayne001: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ladies and sex

Smh
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by slap1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
You don't want sex before marriage and you're dating as an undergraduate. Why not face your books and date when you're ready for marriage? Good decision though.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by eldnix: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dude u gay....
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by clovislouis(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
ignis:
Op, you are not matured enough to get into a relationship.
correct

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Make we hear word, u just won paint urself as saint,guy dix ur format aint gonna give yhu frhe phussy hai cuz holy holy format has stopped working since #wenbabaleft

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
pending the time u will utilize it, u can use ur rod for money ritual and wen u are set for marriage tell papa to return it buh if papa fails ask ayefele How he dey cope or buy artificial joy stick.... abi sus deeper loun lo ni

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
redcliff:
Then dont date any woman till you are about to get married.
Follow this advice bro. Thanks.
#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Mufasa27(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
You well so..?
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hazardd:
story for the goods undecided
And the ganders grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by oloworulz(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na wa ooo. Na those kind babes me dey find. Give me their numbee
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by M4gunners: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed
Then prove to them that you are a Man full stop.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by profolateju: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mr, no need to be disturbed because your match is waiting for you out there. . All you need do is pray ceaselessly for her to come soon enough. Delete a doubt if anything is wrong with you and ignore those silly girls who think premarital sex and affairs is a must. Good luck brother

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
What I have been praying for
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dump there till your future wife arrive and carried you away..........
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by kingdodo1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed
no pre-marital sex, no pre-marital girl friends. broda pls leave women alone na since u dnt wnt pre-marital sex.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by gbagaunfreak(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hazardd:
story for the goods undecided
Hazardous angry
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by tseuns: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bettr keep ur head up and hld on to God keep ur promise. U cnt backslide because of dia foolishness. U will gain ur respect letter only that dey won't tell u hw much dey respect u.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wayward babes are the best kai true true one man meat is another man' s poison,abeg lay me through pass make i cordinate mature controls ontop dia head guy
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Misogynist2014(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
You no get church? They are there.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
francizy:
OP, your joy stick no dey work ni? shocked
his joystick is on suspension....

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by OBlaize(f): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
You really are a noble fellow, guys like you are almost "non existent", in a sex depreved wold that we live in your type is almost unheard of smiley wink

I'm impressed op, keep it up.

But like others have said, keep your head up and keep looking, you will eventually find the right one.
And when you do, let her know your stand from the unset, but sha use style let her know that your "kinni" is in perfect order so she doesn't think you have erectile dysfunction or sumn cheesy

But nontheless, keep up your good deed, it is commendable wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by dubemivan(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Saimeritus:
At Op.. there is no cause for alarm! you have simply done the right thing by refusing to succumb to seductive temptation. You are a child of God and have a Covenant covering attached to that.. It is to your own best interest not to engage in pre-marital sex atleast for the sake of your life and future. I must tell the truth... God has been so faithful and good to you, you even mention about 3 scholarships please ignore whatever that will turn away Gods favour over your life and attract the wrath of God!
This is satanic strategy to deprive you of your glorious life in Christ and bet me you will be DOOMED the day you will say yes to those satanic agents... He who has ear let Him hear, Thank you!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by nortcentrallord(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
You will meet a good virgin girl with good family values and good brain in her skull someday. A gud girl will stick with you. Just know that there are many END TIME GIRLS out there. Don't break your vow to God for any LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ugocugochin(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
If u re a child of GOD as u profess y den do u need an advice? Wil de advice be on hw to do wat?
Keep keeping urslf till marriage and stop secking 4 advice u womanizer.
Bco u cnt chees a lady, n each time dey once dat agreed to visit do, u tried to, bt dey wil shun u dat y. U are here yaning rubbish. U guys wey cum frm.................wey dia prick de alwyz hunt 4 woman.mtchewwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures For Me And My Wife Met 10years Ago / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.