Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect (29959 Views)

The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Living with a woman you no marry, 1milion, why not return their gal? Now you re in soup, this will teach this abuja marriage idiots lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Originalsly: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmm.....some rather die than possibly put to shame. .....so many deaths caused by the devil and sniper.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by floma07(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oh God.!!! One million for what I guess they will still ask the suspect to pay off his debt, and that's if he's pleaded not guilty... That's one of the reasons we don't wanna put a RING on it....
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by noblebright(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
This one serious ooo. May Bose's soul rest in peace.
Rest in waiting? if u commit suicide u r resting in no peace rather regret in hell. If what her husband said is true then she is so so foolish for killing her self.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by GboyegaD(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
noblebright:
Rest in waiting? if u commit suicide u r resting in no peace rather regret in hell. If what her husband said is true then she is so so foolish for killing her self.

That is left to God and not us. We can only say our prayers for the dead.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by phreakabit(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
GboyegaD:

No peace for the wicked! Harsh but true.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Pamcrest(f): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
He poisoned her. I don't believe his story. Why would she kill herself n leave her little children......naaaah.....something doesn't ring true in this mans narrative. He confronts her n that same night she died..... that yoruba adage comes to mind.......this ain't no coincidence abeg.
RIP lady! cry
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by scribble: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Coldfeet:
The dead tell no tale! So ride on.

By the way Yoruba people dey collect bride price? 1million naira? I thought that price range is exclusively for we asaigbo?

Sumtinwong

She's togolese. Yorubas have descendants across Africa.

But when it come to bride price you guys are the champs.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Coldfeet(f): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
scribble:

She's togolese. Yorubas have descendants across Africa.

But when it come to bride price you guys are the champs.
or maybe the writer wanted to say 1 million franc? And not naira!

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by hamilton62(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
How can someone call himself a man, go to someone's family took the daughter for wife without paying her bride price?
Why are people too naïve and getting themselves into trouble easily, what does he, the suspect want the family to say if he is so heartless to have their daughter without paying dowry?
And to you ladies who run to guys like goats after hey, you think you are doing yourself and him a favour?
Most of these are achieved due to unprepared pregnancy because there's no unwanted pregnancy in life. Any day a lady decides to sleep with a guy she is prepared for pregnancy because she knows that out of this is a child conceived and born.
Oga! Was your mother married like this and why don't people like you like doing things the right way?
If your mum and dad got married like this, must you bring in to someone's family who didn't?
Now you have met a family with null tolerance for fornication disguised as marriage because that's what it's since you didn't marry the lady.
Things of this nature annoy me...
Well, God be praised for all, this is a warning to many and for many in time to come.
Please, marry the right way.
Thanks and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
complicated story...cheating, did not pay dowry....1million for dowry...this is crazy
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Coldfeet(f): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
floma07:
Oh God.!!! One million for what I guess they will still ask the suspect to pay off his debt, and that's if he's pleaded not guilty... That's one of the reasons we don't wanna put a RING on it....
tongue

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
hamilton62:
How can someone call himself a man, go to someone's family took the daughter for wife without paying her bride price?
Why are people too naïve and getting themselves into trouble easily, what does he, the suspect want the family to say if he is so heartless to have their daughter without paying dowry?
And to you ladies who run to guys like goats after hey, you think you are doing yourself and him a favour?
Most of these are achieved due to unprepared pregnancy because there's no unwanted pregnancy in life. Any day a lady decides to sleep with a guy she is prepared for pregnancy because she knows that out of this is a child conceived and born.
Oga! Was your mother married like this and why don't people like you like doing things the right way?
If your mum and dad got married like this, must you bring in to someone's family who didn't?
Now you have met a family with null tolerance for fornication disguised as marriage because that's what it's since you didn't marry the lady.
Things of this nature annoy me...
Well, God be praised for all, this is a warning to many and for many in time to come.
Please, marry the right way.
Thanks and God bless you all.
so the man will go & steal 1million to pay as dowry...what are they doin with 1million on the girl's head....if the dowry was lesser,i believe the man would have paid the dowry long time ago.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Coldfeet(f): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
GboyegaD:

That is left to God and not us. We can only say our prayers for the dead.
After death comes judgment! There's no repentance in the grave!!!!

Nobody gave themselves life
Nobody has the right to take his or her own life!
those who do have already disconnected themselves from the life source (God).
and whoever is not of God is of the devil.

Thou shall not kill.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
what's up with people and suicide nowadays.
Just heard of my secondary school classmate the hung himself.
Lord have mercy on us.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by 9jatatafo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
How come we are having so many away games in today's marriages? Sometimes I just wish nature designed punny with a measurement stick whereby after the husband finish bleeping, he will dip the measurement stick into the puna and it will read for instance 40 rounds of sex and the man will keep the stick for next action so that when next the man take the reading and it suddenly jumped from 40 to 50, then the cheating wife will explain how come 10 shots have been added to the last reading of 40.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Donpizzle(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=abila122 post=31468921]I no believe this man story a couple of days in detention will bring the truth.

Ppl lyk u dnt bliv d truth,u bliv lies...
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by hamilton62(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Midehi:

so the man will go & steal 1million to pay as dowry...what are they doin with 1million on the girl's head....if the dowry was lesser,i believe the man would have paid the dowry long time ago.
Please, can we talk like witty people here... Are you married or is any of your siblings or relatives married if you are not?
Did your in-laws pay all the amounts asked?
Don't tell me you are in support of this nonesense then you will have a daughter and someone will come pick her off just like that, flaunting with her in fornication and breeding children the next thing you here is she's dead.
Do you think a daughter is sold... No amount placed on a girl by tradition or custom is a price tag or worth the value of the lady to the family but every father wants to see their daughter respect the family and herself by letting the man do the right thing before running to his arms...
Yes, he should face the music because he started it and the family has tune it to auxiliary so he could hear it better.
This shows that the man didn't even visit the girls family or went for the dowry if actually he visited because if he did, there's always a way, the parents are old and know what to do so that finance won't be a problem even assisting him in some if the lady desires him and he has a vision and plan for life with their daughter in it.
This is a city-bedmate-partnership for breeding children that this perilous generation call marriage.
If you are told things, think and discern the truth before talking because your words display your level or personality. Knowledge, understanding and wisdom makes one's words and personality admirable and loved by the right-hearted.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by abila122: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=Donpizzle post=31471246][/quote]

Truth is a relative term
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by floma07(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Coldfeet:
tongue
Funny you..... Coldfeet no worries i'll put a ring on it then, i'll make your feet freeze like an ice with a ring on it.... lol
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by passionate88: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2015
“I could not pay my wife’s bride price because my
wife’s family asked for about a million naira, which I could not
raise.”
This got me thinking.... I thought it was only in the South East that bride price is always high?, never knew some people in the South West also bill their in law such exhorbitant amount of cash just for a girl
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by 9cbaby(f): 2:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:

By the way Yoruba people dey collect bride price? 1million naira? I thought that price range is exclusively for we asaigbo?

Sumtinwong
did you read the story at all?
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Google63(m): 3:23am On Mar 10, 2015
If this man's story is true, the mistake he made was sleeping in the house that night.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by physayrian: 4:39am On Mar 10, 2015
u suppose wait till after election. sai baba sai buhari
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Vikky014(f): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Gaidenk:
Its like infidelity is synonymous to ofe mmanu marriages tho.
lol. dnt let the tribal warlords catch you ooo
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Its good for one to marry a PRUDENT LADY that has the FEAR OF GOD...

I have dated BIKINI/BLACKBERRY LADIES...
MY LIFE didn't improve by 1minute...
Thank GOD , i didn't propose to any.
These same LADIES anytime, anyday are at a higher RISK of COMMITTING any Mpuh..
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Truth234(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:

Sumtinwong

She is a Togolese
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Truth234(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2015
passionate88:
This got me thinking.... I thought it was only in the South East that bride price is always high?, never knew some people in the South West also bill their in law such exhorbitant amount of cash just for a girl

Make una dey try read well, she is a Togolese
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by ElFenomeno1: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2015
ijustdey:
that's cruel for the woman to have result to taken her life

Terrible.... did you go to school at all?
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by passionate88: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Truth234:

Make una dey try read well, she is a Togolese
HE is the Togolese, she's a Nigerian from the South West... Read it word for word
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by simpleseyi: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
GboyegaD:

The soul of an adulterer and a suicider cannot rest in peace. Just an opinion, neither a curse nor a prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA / Task Force Officer Nearly Killed By Cultists During Raid In Lagos.Graphic Photos / Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.