Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect (29958 Views)

The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by marc99(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2015
1million naira bride price for an infidel? Geez!
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by ligopedro: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
The dead tell no tale! So ride on.

By the way Yoruba people dey collect bride price? 1million naira? I thought that price range is exclusively for we asaigbo?

Sumtinwong

@ Coldfeet the Woman is a Togolese not a Yoruba Woman. We re not that greedy collecting 1m as bride price..
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by justinewest(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2015
"infedility" God will help us
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Kianiabene: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Things are wounders
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Coldfeet(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2015
9cbaby:
did you read the story at all?
See as you ligopedro and truth234 take deny Una distant relatives embarassed Bose na igbo name? Togolese ko Congolese ni tongue

Yorubas being two faced since...
Since 19crocodile grin

Meanwhile don't forget to vote for Gej.cool

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by irunoko(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2015
grin grin nl lawyers will come out na grin
CR77:
Serious matter oo

I fear when i see the husand name Seun my mind just go where Op dey..

Op hope say no be your own Seun oo grin grin grin
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by marvelito: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2015
dre11:
The lady just wasted her life for no cause

She was guilty
He confronted her
And
She now have to commit suicide....
I hope the other world will punish her corpse for doing such a thing

The husband has no case to answer joor
i had girl who did dsame tin. She tried to kill herself cos i told her to live my house by dawn.i was annoyd nd went to spend d nite in a frnds place leaving her in d room.it was midnite i had dis strange headacke i could get any drug in ma frnds rum. I had to return home. Behold as i opend ma door. D whole rum was smelling nd mariabel was jerking. If nt 4 my neibour nd a chemist man dat stays nearby na gobe 4 me bdat. D nxt i had a beta reasn to send her aways.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2015
imagine, 1 million naira for dowry when the woman is not even faithful.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by frisky2good(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Una see am? When will people learn to keep quiet when they discover something that doesn't concern them? Now the woman is dead and the husband is on vacation in a police cell. Does that make the colleague richer? I'm very sure Seun will never talk to that his colleague again. If you see another man tupiaking your neighbour's wife, what is your business?

iloriolushola:

However, trouble started when Seun’s colleague told him
about the call./
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by tk4rd: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2015
iloriolushola:
A 33-year-old man, who is currently being investigated by
operatives of the homicide unit of Lagos State Criminal
Investigation Department, SCID, Yaba, has denied killing his
wife.

“My wife took poison after a misunderstanding over her
infidelity,” he said. It was gathered that the couple, who had been married for over seven years, had three children. The 27-year-old Togolese reportedly committed suicide after her husband, Seun
Alabi, confronted her over allegations of extra-marital affairs.
Alabi, a tiler, had used his wife, Bose’s phone to call a
colleague before leaving for work. Afterwards, Bose called the
same number, thinking it was her lover’s number, and
requested that they met at her friend’s place.

Surprised by the request, the husband’s colleague (names
withheld) told her that she had mistaken him for someone
else. She apologized and ended the call.

However, trouble started when Seun’s colleague told him
about the call. When he returned from work and confronted
his wife, she initially denied the allegations but later admitted
to engaging in extra-marital affair.

According to Seun, “I threatened to report her to her family
members, so she confessed and pleaded for forgiveness. I was
surprised and could not imagine that she could cheat on me
after seven years of marriage.

“I was angry and slept on the three-seater. It was her legs
that were hitting me, that woke me from sleep and I saw her
in severe pains. I then saw an empty bottle of sniper
insecticide on the table.

“I raised alarm and neighbours rushed inside to help. One of
them brought palm oil, which I gave to her. But when we
realized that it was more than we can handle, we rushed her
to the hospital. On our way to Ogba General Hospital, she
died.”

A relative of the deceased (names with held) accused the
suspect of having a hand in the death of the victim, adding
that until the demise of Bose, Seun had not paid her dowry,
despite living together for years and bearing him children.
Seun said: “I could not pay my wife’s bride price because my
wife’s family asked for about a million naira, which I could not
raise.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-wife-committed-suicide-because-i-caught-her-cheating/
U sure say ladies from the woman's place dey marry at all.?
May her soul rest in peace anyway.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by 400billionman: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:

By the way Yoruba people dey collect bride price? 1million naira? I thought that price range is exclusively for we asaigbo?

Sumtinwong

Marriage ceremonies are over rated in Nigeria.. Its costly all over the country depending on how greedy the mans in laws are.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Missmossy(f): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2015
Holy heavens! What a terrible thing to happen.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by soulfood(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Mynaijadj........New music promotion on DJ mix. Artistes and DJs meet Fans.

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Truth234(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2015
passionate88:
HE is the Togolese, she's a Nigerian from the South West... Read it word for word

The 27-year-old Togolese reportedly committed suicide after her husband, Seun
Alabi, confronted her over allegations of extra-marital affairs.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Truth234(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
See as you ligopedro and truth234 take deny Una distant relatives embarassed Bose na igbo name? Togolese ko Congolese ni tongue

Since 19crocodile grin

You worry o, is Adebayor not from Togo?
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by layinkakeem(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2015
She wanted to die before now
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by ligopedro: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:

Since 19crocodile grin

Meanwhile don't forget to vote for Gej.cool
Lolz nutty gal, So bcoz she be Bose now she be Yoruba, Don't u they just name their child any name if they are born in Nigeria. because Yoruba name make sense..

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by meetlekan(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Eayaaah shame
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Coldfeet(f): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
ligopedro:

Lolz nutty gal, So bcoz she be Bose now she be Yoruba, Don't u they just name their child any name if they are born in Nigeria. because Yoruba name make sense..
Lolz still doesn't change the fact that they are your distant ethnic relatives! Afterall Una say brazil na Una people (even though im yet to see one bearing bose undecided)why then is this Togolese Bose being denied? Despite bearing a name as sweet as Abosede? Una taya me o! wink
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by agrovick(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:

Sumtinwong
Too much groundnut they disturb ur eyes. The deceased is from Togo
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Coldfeet(f): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
agrovick:

Too much groundnut they disturb ur eyes. The deceased is from Togo
..........her name was Bose tongue
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by agrovick(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
..........her name was Bose tongue
Smh, where did I keep that koboko again grin

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by ligopedro: 5:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Coldfeet:
Lolz still doesn't change the fact that they are your distant ethnic relatives! Afterall Una say brazil na Una people (even though im yet to see one bearing bose undecided)why then is this Togolese Bose being denied? Despite bearing a name as sweet as Abosede? Una taya me o! wink
Lolz nutty gal, Dem no go ever catch u, u just dey twist mata..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) / Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) / Killer Nurse Arrested As She Was About To Flee USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.