Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Most Hilarious Interview Conversation - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Hilarious Interview Conversation (30305 Views)

Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol / Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question / Follow This Thread For Your Hilarious Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by suxex4ever: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I understand it is a joke but in reality, the company would have to be insanely crazy to employ someone that disregarded professional ethics by hacking into their own system just to pursue his personal interest.

Once he is employed and privy to more info, he might probably hack into the company's classified information and sell it to the highest bidder or he could even do worse by siphoning the company's fund!

Friedplantain

I was about replying you but @FREEST just made my day.He is with no doubt an asset to the company.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by shurlar50(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I understand it is a joke but in reality, the company would have to be insanely crazy to employ someone that disregarded professional ethics by hacking into their own system just to pursue his personal interest.

Once he is employed and privy to more info, he might probably hack into the company's classified information and sell it to the highest bidder or he could even do worse by siphoning the company's fund!

Friedplantain
If the company disqualify him, thats even more dangerous as he might do worse compared to inviting himself. keeping him at the company might be risky but the company would be at the better end compared to losing him.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by BabaO2: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
You be PMP instructor? He needs hacking skill and the guy has got physical evidence of able to do the job why won't you give him?
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by donigspain(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
WRONG!

My bestie makes millions from firewall testing (hacking). Dude is one of the best hackers in West Africa. He approaches companies with a proposal to test (hack) their firewall. If he succeeds, which he often does, they would contract him to help protect the loophole after which he moves unto another company.

Same way the FBI and CIA give life employment to crazy hackers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Dronedude(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Interesting and now you have hacked yourself to jail... grin grin

NEXT!!! angry
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by nortcentrallord(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Next stage is salary negotiation because the dude is an asset that cant be left To leave.Hihihhi.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by kolaaderin: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Freest:

If you want to secure your valuables, then give it to the likely thief to keep for you. Its simple logic. That guy will actually be the best person to protect the company's interest as he knows all the the skills proposed hackers will likely use. All you need do is pay him well...

U are right.... Just as tompolo and asari dokubo are in charge of pipe line vandalization and half a million crude oil are missing daily.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by emmatok(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2015
kolaaderin:

U are right.... Just as tompolo and asari dokubo are in charge of pipe line vandalization and half a million crude oil are missing daily.

The Job description is " computer hacker investigator " and he is qualified.

The company needs to pay him well and legalize every thing he is doing.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by ogahug: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
Guy, maybe you don't understand. That is the way hackers make their money or get employed. They will prove to you that your system is porous first, then you have to hire them for the needed water-tight security. It is said that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. How else could he have proven that he was qualified before the interview as a hacker. DISQUALIFY HIM AT YOUR PERIL. Moreover, you cannot fire him at will unless you have a better hacker on standby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by donciccio: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2015
adioolayi:

hmmm....See word from frieddodo....You rock man

the word from this igbekere/ plantainchips funny me sef.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain

If he could invite himself for the interview, he could have done that too without even coming for the interview, don't you think so?
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Johniyke2flex(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain

You wrong on this one. You actually have to possess the skills of a hacker in order to protect company's valuable data. That's why we have ethical hackers. The dude has actually given a cogent reason why he's best for the position. Nd to think of keeping your friends close, and ur enemies closer...I'd hire the nigga!
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by haibe(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain

Number 1, hacking without express condemnation is not illegal. In fact some people do this as a profession.

Number 2, that was what the job required

Number 3, he would be the best person to protect the company knowing it's loopholes

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Dobxy(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2015
No more stories......Employment straight, all you need to do is pay him well! Only few people know that HACKING is a legal course, its actually the way u use it or whom u use it for! Hacking is one of the tools 4 Crime Detectives, Security Check, I T Security and other stuffs.....in fact, He's a good guy for the job but only needs to be re-oriented to use it for good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by vicben27(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2015
In d U.S E'll b d best dude for d Job!
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Judeoxide(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Any further question is useless.. The guy already have the job weather thay employ him or not
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by daxon001(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Me likeycheesy
dis has always bin my prayer:2b 2 hot 4 my interviewer 2 handle.cool
Dis reminds me of a meme just like dis of a graduate dat had a 1st class in ATOMIC PHYSICS and NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY,d boss was marvelled and he asked him wat made him go 4 such and he replied,'with d recent bombings in d North-East,there isn't a better venture 2 apply my skills''
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by delishpot: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain

Even without employing him, he had hacked into their system. So not giving him the job may not change much. grin
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by osayuking(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2015
That's why th western idea always th best because they make G̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ use of such knowledge instead of wasting it or allowing other people to grab it and use it against them....what an iQ. You can't just allow it go away
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by FAPatriot(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain

No more story. Better employ him else he'll hack that your "classified info" and make it "unclassified"

The best way to be secured is to employ someone who beats your security with his smartness!

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by blackfase(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2015
Now would you, hypothetically, engage a peadophile to watch over your teenage girl to prevent other peadophiles breaching her?

leokinguch:
They guy should be employed, he should b in a better position to protect de company frm other hackers like him.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by blackfase(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Hypothetically speakin now, would you engage a peadophile to watch over your teenage girl to prevent other peadophiles breaching her?

FAPatriot:

No more story. Better employ him else he'll hack that your "classified info" and make it "unclassified"

The best way to be secured is to employ someone who beats your security with his smartness!
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by olareed(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2015
kombats:
Dere are looking for an Computer Hacker Investifator Not An Hacker
not even an investiFator sef..
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by ybalogs(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2015
it is wrong to employ him but it is WRONGER not to!!!One thing is sure,He's over qualified for the job so....
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by stpat1(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2015
He will certainly get the job if this was real. While I was doing an IT course in a popular IT center, one of the Indian tutor also works part time with one of these fixed wireless communications firm. Now how did he get the job.

He was invited for an interview, the position was for IT security. Now he is an ethical hacker. He said he simply asked that he makes use of one of the computers. You know the computers are all connected to central computer. After working on the computer for a few mins, he generated recharge pins worth millions printed it and presented it to them. They were all stunned beyond imagination and the whole IT guys were in shock. With this, he was immediately employed sharply and made to head that IT security unit.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by damilotun: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2015
He automatically becomes terror,the management would be worshiping him if the employ him otherwise be would mess them up
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Ezibless: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Freest:

If you want to secure your valuables, then give it to the likely thief to keep for you. Its simple logic. That guy will actually be the best person to protect the company's interest as he knows all the the skills proposed hackers will likely use. All you need do is pay him well...

I love your signature.
Message was passed
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by DaBullIT(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Freest:

500 likes 1 Million gbosa,

Conclusion, the company will need to monitor him with other hackers, he created more than one job opportunities and yes the company will be revolutionized, better company = more Income

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Application Letter Be Handwritten Or Typed? / 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) / Nbc 2013 Management Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.