Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Most Hilarious Interview Conversation - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Hilarious Interview Conversation (30307 Views)

Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol / Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question / Follow This Thread For Your Hilarious Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by EbolaParasite: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I understand it is a joke but in reality, the company would have to be insanely crazy to employ someone that disregarded professional ethics by hacking into their own system just to pursue his personal interest.

Once he is employed and privy to more info, he might probably hack into the company's classified information and sell it to the highest bidder or he could even do worse by siphoning the company's fund!

Friedplantain

Actually, a company would rather have him on their side. Ethics or not, I'll prefer this guy working for me rather than against.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by blackfase(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2015
You are wrong you know. I understand most times we have a flawed perception of Americans & how their system truly operates. Back to this your submission, I suggest you google Gary McKinnon. Findings'l dispel your submission.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/10/28/british-man-arrested-for-hacking-nasa-pentagon

vicben27:
In d U.S E'll b d best dude for d Job!
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by koladebrainiac(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I understand it is a joke but in reality, the company would have to be insanely crazy to employ someone that disregarded professional ethics by hacking into their own system just to pursue his personal interest.

Once he is employed and privy to more info, he might probably hack into the company's classified information and sell it to the highest bidder or he could even do worse by siphoning the company's fund!

Friedplantain

No you get it wrong
It can still be reasoned that the hacker actually tested there firewall to see if they are actually sound. In doing so he discovered a lot of opening n slacks in their security. Have you forgotten how CIA employed Abignale ? That "catch me if u can movie"
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by lonelydora: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2015
The guy too much. Silicon Valley boy.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by ddaammyy(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
uncle/ broda fried plantain, I have a gift for u. Here enjoy

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by layinkakeem(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Wtfffff and he has the gut to say it !
I'll definitely shoot him in the throat for hacking my laptop
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by clemz88(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
mr friedkpekere your head dey their jor. Ur right .
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
Have u ever come across these words?
"Use thief man catch thief man undecided
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2015
kombats:
Dere are looking for an Computer Hacker Investifator Not An Hacker
In reference to ur signature;
What makes u think the heart is on the wrong part of the body?
its more secured dan any other organ in the body......
All these organs are exposed (eyes, nose, mouth, brea*some_txt_missing*, Pen*some_txt_missing*
But the heart is well secured by the ribs.....
So, wat makes u tink its on the wrong part of the body
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by ehis05(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2015
He got d job
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2015
oneda:
QED

BOSS: When will you start and how much do you request as your salary?
2million naira and 6 months vacation twice a year grin
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by U2ice(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2015
A typical 9ja firm wud arrest dis dude...nt knwin de v got wt de need
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by philo3(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
its not even funny
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Pergrace: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Freest:

If you want to secure your valuables, then give it to the likely thief to keep for you. Its simple logic. That guy will actually be the best person to protect the company's interest as he knows all the the skills proposed hackers will likely use. All you need do is pay him well...

Abeg chop knuckles
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Sacramento4real(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozor1:
Lol,smart guy.bet u cannot try that in naija them go just luck u up
Ever heard of the word 'discharge for lack of evidence' in a court of law?I bet you that case will be dead on arrival in a law suit.They may even be the ones paying for damages.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Brightology2(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Very true
Freest:

If you want to secure your valuables, then give it to the likely thief to keep for you. Its simple logic. That guy will actually be the best person to protect the company's interest as he knows all the the skills proposed hackers will likely use. All you need do is pay him well...
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Abee79(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin He Should be rewarded!

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by tundeotunba(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
End of discussion! Resume immediately pls!
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
logica:
Save the epistle and check the job description.

He's right , it is very unethical to do what he did and would probably hold them by the balls if he so chooses
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Oladipos(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Will it not be worse if he doesn't get the job?
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by tomzman: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin Na immediate employment go follow
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by CaptPlanet(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
. He already hacked into their system and invited himself for the interview.

Selling their info would be a piece of cake. I'll rather have him on my team.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by logica(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
neoapocalypse:

He's right , it is very unethical to do what he did and would probably hold them by the balls if he so chooses
If you are into intrusion detection, you will leave me wondering. If you are not, I will say you should only speak on matters you are familiar with.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by logica(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
blackfase:

You are wrong you know. I understand most times we have a flawed perception of Americans & how their system truly operates. Back to this your submission, I suggest you google Gary McKinnon. Findings'l dispel your submission.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/10/28/british-man-arrested-for-hacking-nasa-pentagon

How does this news article relate with the subject of the thread?
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
logica:
If you are into intrusion detection, you will leave me wondering. If you are not, I will say you should only speak on matters you are familiar with.

Enough with the wisecracks and face reality Mr intrusion detection , it is unethical
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
koladebrainiac:

No you get it wrong
It can still be reasoned that the hacker actually tested there firewall to see if they are actually sound. In doing so he discovered a lot of opening n slacks in their security. Have you forgotten how CIA employed Abignale ? That "catch me if u can movie"

What choices was he given ? You talk as if he was given the choices and freedom of a normal worker
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by overlord77: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Freest:

Exactly, you pulled the words right outta mi mouth. He should get the job.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Awosy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
but if he is not given d job he could as well do d same thing.cos he said he hacked their computer already nah ..so d best thing is to employ him and pay him goood money
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by logica(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Enough with the wisecracks and face reality Mr intrusion detection , it is unethical
Which wisecrack? Maybe you are smoking crack and reading meanings into literal and direct messages. Once again (and of course less politely as I can see politeness is like pearls before swine for you), if you are NOT into intrusion detection, just fvck off.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by simdam500(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
oneda: QED

BOSS: When will you start and how much do you request as your salary?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) / Should Application Letter Be Handwritten Or Typed? / Nbc 2013 Management Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.