Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (140405 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by hotgunz(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2015
nicerichard05:

And who says Amorc is a cult? Stop saying wat u don't knw. undecided
is nt cult s a charity organization.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Justice629(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Justice629:
Can someone explain to me what the symbols on the wall below symbolizes in AMORC or any other fraternity
Still waiting for knowledgeable people to enlighten me on this picture

1 Share

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by hotgunz(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2015
emekaxy:

My guy weed has deformed you deeply going by you profile pix and your previous post on weed.

Permit me to tell you that what you are planning to do now is as a result of the after effect of long colabo with weed.

All you need now is rehab, and I'm sure your immediate family is not aware of this development cos you need a S.O.S intervention.

You case if not properly handled will someday be likened to the German pilot that crashed the recent German flight.

Leave weed, comport yourself and go for proper counselling you are too young for all this attitude.

Thank you

Sorry if I'm harsh or rude......
lolz grin u wan end ds dude career for NL
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by hotgunz(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Justice629:

Still waiting for knowledgeable people to enlighten me on this picture
why can't u jst ask the owner of that room, it might knw beta

8 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Princecalm(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Though i have not really heard about AMORC, but i have found truth in the Grail Message.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by onyenro(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2015
In amorc, you do a lot of time travel in your imagination, you pay monthly subscriptions which are high and be prepared to read lots of leaflets. They deliver leaflets more than Jehovah witnesses. Be ready to make lots of funny sounds while holding hands on your laps and have a deep breath...., composure is key, buy lots of candles and incense, have a meditation bottle, believe in the Egyptian pyramids, ancient mystics, works of sun, moon and stars..
Above all, It's not an option.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4C2215131: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2015
rexbuton:
PLZ ANSA MY QUESTION:

AMORC VS MORMON VS OGBONI.. Who go win?
Mormons are irrelevant in this question. The contest is between Amorc and Ogboni. That said, Ogboni my come out on top at the end of the duel. This though is a function of the nature of the bone of contention.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2015
player007:

The Question is about Amorc. and I answered it based on experience.
Thanks

and who better than your Dad, presumably with vast experience to explain AMORC.. apparently he passed on one of AMORC qualities to you.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by yemmy98: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2015
player007:
Won't advice you to tread that Path.
Dad is a practicing menber.
He even had a small temple in the house then.
They don't believe in God.
They believe they are invincible.
Be wise Brother.

I don't think I agree with you, they believe in God, in the divinity of Christ and also believe that the truth we search for in our quest for self mastery can be gotten from knowledge possessed and/or taught by other religions.
They do not practice devilish or demonic rites like most people portray them to, they still practice their individual religion.. Islam, Christianity etc. These people don't believe they're invincible per se, they believe some teachings of Jesus Christ and some of the ancient prophets were hidden from the public to avoid unexposed folks from gaining access to this information and corrupting it.
They teach reincarnation which if you search the bible well was briefly talked about, they teach that man can actually have a deeper relationship with God through his thoughts, action and prayer and can develop himself to be liberated of earthly cares. They're not evil from what I've seen, I don't think you'll be disadvantaged by joining them although you won't lose anything if you don't.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by clogogo(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2015
They are all evil........May you willness the grace of the True God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
player007:
Won't advice you to tread that Path.
Dad is a practicing menber.
He even had a small temple in the house then.
They don't believe in God.
They believe they are invincible.
Be wise Brother.

Amorc is for everyone from every faith and believe system. It is a mystical organization NOT a religion, so the role of Amorc is for inner enlightenment and peace. Your Dad not believing in God has nothing to do with his Amorc membership, ofcourse Amorc as an organization recognizes Divinity.

Do not sound conviction on something you know nothing about. Amorc is one of the very best Fraternity I can recommend to any chela.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by mikron(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Good day everyone,I would like to know what one stands to achieve as a member of this ORDER-The ancient mystical order of the Rosy Crucifix.

This question goes out to all members as well as ex-members. Thanks
Bro if u re trying to join this sect then please stop. AMORC is a secret society like ogboni. The rosicrocian order. I remember my father telling me of this group of people when I was a little boy.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2015
hotgunz:
re u a member?must I waste my tym to spell it b4 u understand? re u a learner in naija? A simple spellin s enough 4 a wise, or u wan me to spell (wan - want, tym- time, re - are, naija-Nigeria) b4 u understand.
just admit you are lazy!what does it take to write it welll......

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by mex551(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2015
What are my doing here

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by hotgunz(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
just admit you are lazy!what does it take to write it welll......
lazy to type? Rite am nt lazy jst don't knw hw to spell it and thanks mystiqueDZ u help, re we squared? Let go to church nw.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2015
hotgunz:
lazy to type? Rite am nt lazy jst don't knw hw to spell it and thanks mystiqueDZ u help, re we squared? Let go to church nw.
it wont take you a nano second to put a in re,o in nt et al....help the future generation! tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2015
mikron:
Bro if u re trying to join this sect then please stop. AMORC is a secret society like ogboni. The rosicrocian order. I remember my father telling me of this group of people when I was a little boy.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Setaje(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2015
bisous:

I went through a depressive state a few months back and went through what some people will call the dark night of the soul.......this made me question a lot of things and also had me digging deep for answers.....
I came across AMORC online and on the surface it seemed like it was ok ......but then anyone who has an understanding of symbolism in spirituality will agree that an upside down I.e inverted triangle points to something else and not to God......they have a symbol of an inverted triangle with a rose in it .......I'll advice that you do a deep soul search,the way to God resonates within every man because we have a bit of HIM in us and that is why it is said that "ye are gods"........also do your personal study,google search make comparisons.
Fast and pray and ask for the truth to be revealed to you

Very true. I have read a lot of books on spiritism and the occult. Name them.i have knowledge of it. I will not disclose what reading such books did to me. But it made me understand that except u are strong in christ, what u read, hear, see, etc has an impact in our lives. Infact what reading those books did to me was that it opened a portal. Like a demonic pathway! I could not explain certain things that was happening because I was not even a strong christian then. I read those things out of boredom, to me it was storybook but my spirit dwelt a lot on those things. I wouldn't want to say much. The more I read the more I look for new things. The only good path of all this is, u will see that the bible is written in symbols. Almost everything is symbolic. Secondly the black man is the most powerful human being on earth. The black skin is divine. Thirdly, it made me know that there is more to mankind and the there is God indeed.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by hardbody: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2015
wildikeman:
my bible my bible...who showed u d bible? And is this how u convince an Atheist to ur religion

I dont ever convince people on anything. I try to make you see things as they are. What you choose whether life or malediction is up to you. If i am aware you are an atheist i can engage you differently but make no mistakes about it, your life your choice.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2015
onyenro:
In amorc, you do a lot of time travel in your imagination, you pay monthly subscriptions which are high and be prepared to read lots of leaflets. They deliver leaflets more than Jehovah witnesses. Be ready to make lots of funny sounds while holding hands on your laps and have a deep breath...., composure is key, buy lots of candles and incense, have a meditation bottle, believe in the Egyptian pyramids, ancient mystics, works of sun, moon and stars..
Above all, It's not an option.
Hmmmmm thanks for this piece
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by lokito: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Nobody has even said anything about them been rich and all that.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by illuminatic: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2015
ubanett:
ONCE THEY DIE THEIR WEALTH DIES WITH THEM UNLESS THEIR DEPENDENTS JOINS AND THE MISERY WILL CONTINUE. FAME AND WEALTH IS TEMPORAL BUT DAMNATION IS ETERNAL. BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE MEN THEY ARE BLOOD SUCKERS IN SHEEP CLOTHING,MYSTERIOUS THINGS HAPPENS IN THEIR HOME ALWAYS. IF YOU ARE LIVING IN THAT BONDAGE CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY OUT NO OTHER OPTION. SHALOM
Broda, I was curious b4 threading the part of d Rosicrucian(RC)n bur I av not regretted it since I joined, amorc is
1)Not a religion but a school of thought, you will be told to continue whatever religion u belong to buyt u wil tend to hgain a beta understanding of ur religion because of our teachings.
2)One of our principles as u com in 2 d fold is dat(1) there is God.(ii) there is man( iii) there is a relationship between Man and God, so please don't let all dis ppl spewing thrash here tell u we don't believe in God.
3)As a member of Amorc our teachings ranges from Psychokinesis- I av seen little kids move objects mere looking @ dis items, Vibratology,telepathy,soul travel,Telekinesis and a host of others.
Amorc is not a secret cult!
I repeat Amorc is not a secret cult!!
Go online and read more, u will discover that who has been "who" in dis world have been Rosicrucians from Blaise Pascal 2 Einstein 2 faraday 2 Benjamin Franklin, even Soludo in Nigeria, Bola Ige just 2 mention a few.
I wish u Goodluck on ur mystical journey
Best wishes and peace profound.
By>>>> dwilliams

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Justice629(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2015
hotgunz:
why can't u jst ask the owner of that room, it might knw beta
If i could would I be here asking?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by fr3do(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2015
plaetton:

Yeah.
This is how the Africa mind works,- Fear, loathe and demonize what you dont understand and whatever your mind cannot grasp.
Bravo to you, captian Africa.

self-hater, stop this generalization!
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2015
bisous:

I went through a depressive state a few months back and went through what some people will call the dark night of the soul.......this made me question a lot of things and also had me digging deep for answers.....
I came across AMORC online and on the surface it seemed like it was ok ......but then anyone who has an understanding of symbolism in spirituality will agree that an upside down I.e inverted triangle points to something else and not to God......they have a symbol of an inverted triangle with a rose in it .......I'll advice that you do a deep soul search,the way to God resonates within every man because we have a bit of HIM in us and that is why it is said that "ye are gods"........also do your personal study,google search make comparisons.
Fast and pray and ask for the truth to be revealed to you
So this implies it might be a cult afterall

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2015
AMORC is not for the illiterates, its involves a lot of reading and practice. Which is why you find so many discordant information here on this forum. It is not a religion, it is actually a school that teaches step by step approach to self-realization and further.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by alphaomega(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Good day everyone,I would like to know what one stands to achieve as a member of this ORDER-The ancient mystical order of the Rosy Crucifix.

This question goes out to all members as well as ex-members. Thanks

Guy, go ahead and join jare....

Life will teach you the lessons you seek.

You know life is a good teacher....It gives you the lessons AFTER the test.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by deloon(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2015
emekaxy:

My guy weed has deformed you deeply going by you profile pix and your previous post on weed.

Permit me to tell you that what you are planning to do now is as a result of the after effect of long colabo with weed.

All you need now is rehab, and I'm sure your immediate family is not aware of this development cos you need a S.O.S intervention.

You case if not properly handled will someday be likened to the German pilot that crashed the recent German flight.

Leave weed, comport yourself and go for proper counselling you are too young for all this attitude.

Thank you

Sorry if I'm harsh or rude......
This is absolutely unnecessary and your post reeks of unjustifiable ignorance and disrespect. You are obviously not aware that some people use Cannabis to help attain a higher level of consciousness and it is also labelled a Spiritual Drug.
Please take down the OP's picture as requested.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4C2215131: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=Setaje post=32123081]

Very true. I have read a lot of books on spiritism and the occult. Name them.i have knowledge of it. I will not disclose what reading such books did to me. But it made me understand that except u are strong in christ, what u read, hear, see, etc has an impact in our lives. Infact what reading those books did to me was that it opened a portal. Like a demonic pathway! I could not explain certain things that was happening because I was not even a strong christian then. I read those things out of boredom, to me it was storybook but my spirit dwelt a lot on those things. I wouldn't want to say much. The more I read the more I look for new things. The only good path of all this is, u will see that the bible is written in symbols. Almost everything is symbolic. Secondly the black man is the most powerful human being on earth. The black skin is divine. Thirdly, it made me know that there is more to mankind and the there is God indeed.
[/quot1
e]0 0

'Reading' books on occult topics will not impact on you like you're insinuating. Without meaning any offence, you may have had an over-active imagination hence your bizzare mental excursions. Ironically though, a strong imagination is a plus for the budding occultist, just know how to differentiate delusions from genuine supernatural visitations.
That said, you only end up in a padded cell counting how many pubic hairs you have in your underarms when you thread on realms in the occult you don't understand and/or not yet ready or prepared for. So do read on with an academic intent and be amazed at the depth and vastness of the universe.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
dominicson:

Those? Very sure.

In fact, I could do those stuff successfully before I became a member of AMORC. But I was long a member of AOFN, Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity of Nigeria, before I joined Rosicrucianism.

But in reality I knew a lot of things which I never had their understanding before I joined AMORC. Knowledge, you should as well know, is different from Understanding.

This is possible because in AMORC, you will be trained as a student. Things will be explained in a classroom-like manner.

AMORC did explain many things I've already knew and also clarify things that were yet to clear to me. I could do some things but I could not explain how those things were possible for me to accomplish and not for others.

As regards aura, I knew, long before I join Amorc, thru certain means, that a man is suitable for a specific woman if certain two things are common or complementary in their 'fate baskets,' but Amorc tells you they are aura.

Let me paint a scenario, you are my client who comes for divination. You want to know if you fiancee is compatible with you. I will look out for four lines, each of which represent each of these: wealth, children, peace and longevity.

The whole four are very rear to come by but two of them are very important: peace and longevity. I never knew why it was those two and not the first two that were important.

In Amorc, I latter learnt that those two I taught were more important can be 'manipulated'. As in, if you as the husband has wealth and children in your basket, the woman will come into your life to bring those kids for you, even though the two of you will claim those kids are yours. The same for wealth but not possible for the last two...

Ogboni ****!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by EroticDesigner: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Mods, please hide emekaxy 's posts with the picture. It is against NL rules.

Just because a curious Nler has asked a question that scares you doesn't give the right to behave like a child.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / Tithes And Offerings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.