Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? (4052 Views)

Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2015
We all have our own set of problems and vulnerabilities,being a male or female, some small, even funny, and others large and painful. We also live with the constant expectation to be strong and to keep our issues to ourselves. 

One of the things I don't really like about being my gender is the hair, Hair. Hair everywhere. On your neck. Down your back. On your chest and stomach. It varies from man to man, and, hey, some of it can be attractive or serve a purpose. The hair under your arms wicks sweat effectively. But what purpose do the air blocking your anus serves? sad, ? Even waking up early every morning to shave your beard in some desperate attempt not to look like a hobo or an alcoholic can rankle the most stoic of men

Moreso,

Rare is the moment in the average man's life when he can forget that he has a pair of balls dangling between his legs. Sometimes when I'm working on laptop, I do wonder if having it on my lap will cook the sperm and lower the fertility. grin ... A lotta time I do slap my D' when it erects to cause embarrassment,..its annoying sometimes when the nigga just get strong like its tryna find its way out yha trousers in public, then you start using different tactics to cover it up.

And so on..... grin

Let's know 'bout yhur own annoying thing??

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by simplemach(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2015
Nothing... thank God i'm a man.
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by falconey(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2015
The feeling of KONJI!!!! That makes a man act like a fool.

Because of KONJI I gave out my salary and walked to work for about 15 days.
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2015
If not konji, what else undecided ?
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
The feeling of KONJI!!!! That makes a man act like a fool.

Because of KONJI I gave out my salary and walk to work for about 15 days.
hahahahahaha....you funny wella
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2015
D fact dat am in control of where I want to go and what I want to do . We all knw girls wish dey want to be like men!
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Princessderaa(f): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2015
errrrm guys staring at me ND telling me I love ur ***** ..

guys can be annoying sometimes
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
D fact dat am in control of where I want to go and what I want to do . We all knw girls wish dey want to be like men!
For where?
Wish ko, wish ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Princessderaa:
errrrm guys staring at me ND telling me I live ur ***** ..

guys can be annoying sometimes
u mean I live your ****** or I love your*****
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2015
The hard-on shows when you're Hot around the wrong ppl/person sad

I so much dislike it when you are feeling that feeling one feels when he feels that the feeling he's feeling is the feeling he has never felt b4 and one stupid hard-on begins to disgrace. sad

I feel like creating switch or regulator for it self, so that I can switch it off and on anytime I like, so as to avoid unnecessary rising... mtshhhw undecided

DON'T QUOTE ME grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by goodmorning40: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2015
The fact that I have to serve serve and serve again that low brained specie called man is in itself annoying
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:

For where?
Wish ko, wish ni grin grin
comon dear, u dnt want me to start mentionin all d reasons ryt?
1. Menstrual pain
2. Fear of child labour
3. Not bein gvn all d freedom to go out whereva dey want
4. Wishing they could be as daring to hav multiple boyfriends just as guys hav sex frm whoeva dey wish buh they think dey wil be calld sluts.
5. Should I go on? grin
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2015
goodmorning40:
The fact that I have to serve serve and serve again that low brained specie called man is in itself annoying
debolly com and see ur fellow girl wishn. I think dis wil be my number 5 reason grin
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
comon dear, u dnt want me to start mentionin all d reasons ryt?
1. Menstrual pain
2. Fear of child labour
3. Not bein gvn all d freedom to go out whereva dey want
4. Wishing they could be as daring to hav multiple boyfriends just as guys hav sex frm whoeva dey wish buh they think dey wil be calld sluts.
5. Should I go on? grin

Hmmmmmnnnn....I knew you had all these in mind before.
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by goodmorning40: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
debolly com and see ur fellow girl wishn. I think dis wil be my number 5 reason grin

I do not wish to be a man I only wish they learn how to respect themselves
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:

Hmmmmmnnnn....I knew you had all these in mind before.
lool. Cmon, just admit d fact dat u wana be like us! Why do ladies fight for gender equality den grin
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Cutehector, she's not wishing. She stated a point shikena! But are you guys really "low brained species"
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Cutehector, she's not wishing. She stated a point shikena! But are you guys really "low brained species"?
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:

Cutehector, she's not wishing. She started a point shikena! But are you guys really "low brained species"
wow. State ur reasons or else, ur point is invalid!!!
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by mirexxx(f): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2015
just cramps cry
still wouldn't b a guy! not for anything! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Hawlahscho:
The hard-on shows when you're Hot around the wrong ppl/person sad

I so much dislike it when you are feeling that feeling one feels when he feels that the feeling he's feeling is the feeling he has never felt b4 and one stupid hard-on begins to disgrace. sad

I feel like creating switch or regulator for it self, so that I can switch it off and on anytime I like, so as to avoid unnecessary rising... mtshhhw undecided

DON'T QUOTE ME grin
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by mirexxx(f): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:

Cutehector, she's not wishing. She stated a point shikena! But are you guys really "low brained species"?
don't mind that guy!
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by jashar(f): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2015
1.Wish I don't have to make my hair. Sometimes,I get bad hair days and the hair just won't comply.
2. Period.
3. Wish I didn't have to cook sometimes. I'm tired, I get back home late from work and I still have to cook. Sheesh
4.Wish I could travel far and wide anytime I want. But my mom be like,'you can't go there, it's late, the country is not safe'. Meanwhile, my brother took a road trip from Nigeria to Malawi and he was allowed.
5. Wish the double standard thing would just stop.

But I love being a lady. kiss it rocks. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2015
goodmorning40:
sorry sad .... Keep serving your low-brained man
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by ardeks(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Why would there be any? I like it this way.... #Gr8ful@ Call me (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, Mysql, JSON, etc)
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2015
mirexxx:
don't mind that guy!
so bcus dat boy is now gvn u butterflies in ur stomach den ur now like "dnt mind dat guy" dnt talk to me again
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2015
mirexxx:
just cramps cry
still wouldn't b a guy! not for anything! smiley
menstrual cramps
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Hawlahscho(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2015
jashar:
1.Wish I don't have to make my hair. Sometimes,I get bad hair days and the hair just won't comply.
2. Period.
3. Wish I didn't have to cook sometimes. I'm tired, I get back home late from work and I still have to cook. Sheesh
4.Wish I could travel far and wide anytime I want. But my mom be like,'you can't go there, it's late, the country is not safe'. Meanwhile, my brother took a road trip from Nigeria to Malawi and he was allowed.
5. Wish the double standard thing would just stop.

But I love being a lady. kiss it rocks. cheesy.
if u love bein a lady deb u wouldn't mention all dese things
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by goodmorning40: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Dotwillis1:
sorry sad .... Keep serving your low-brained man

I was actually referring to u. It's obvious
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by jashar(f): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Honey, there are aome days you just feel like crap. Those are the bad days. But my good days by far outweigh my bad days, so therefore, in conclusion, cheesy my good days are the times I know I'm blessed to be a lady.

Cutehector:
if u love bein a lady deb u wouldn't mention all dese things
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2015
jashar:
Honey, there are aome days you just feel like crap. Those are the bad days. But my good days by far outweigh my bad days, so therefore, in conclusion, cheesy my good days are the times I know I'm blessed to be a lady.

lol so wat r d things dat make up d good days grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? / Spiritual Madness) See What Lady Wore To Red Carpet Completely Nude / Sperm After Urinating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.