Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? (4044 Views)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Princedapace(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
We all know how konji can bring both the best and worst parts of us tongue

The craziest things I av done in order to win a bae to bed:

I became a good kitchen guy over night: I visited her some times and prepared food for her while she was amazed

I started visiting her place regularly with the claim that I had no network in my apartment, while in her bed room, I was always topless becus it was always hot....we would watch videos on ma tab until my ba3 begged!

Some day, these acts paid off...and I started getting wat I wanted...

Oya...I know some people have done worst...share urs make we laf and learn grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Bluezy13(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Chazzyboy: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
I cough out money

10 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by donholy28(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Does fanta and gala or indomie and egg count as being crazy.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
..I licked ice-cream

...off her tits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by mavericky(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Played games. Truth or dare

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Emac34: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
..I licked ice-cream

...off her tits
u try ooo..

your back with this your coloured writing
by the where have u been u went MIA hope all is well
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Emac34: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
my cash does it for me..

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by PureWays(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol.. Check this out:

Her name is Yemi (a female friend I really wanna wink ) so I sent her a message as if the message was supposed to be sent to another lady: Yetunde.. Lol
The message goes thus:

" Hello Yetunde, I'm sorry about what happened, I know you love me but unfortunately I don't feel the same, I'm already into someone else...
What's with the big d*ck and strong arms you keep saying? I believe I'm not the only one that can make you reach climax/orgasm so please enough of the hype already.. ( wink )..
There are other guys who can.. And please stop telling your friends how good I'm in bed, heard that from my friend and it wasn't funny and besides is that all I'm good at?
Please be safe.. Ciao! "

Lol... In short, I gave the lady the impression that I'm great in bed.. I deliberately sent the message to her to mess with her psych..
She (Yemi) called back immediately and started asking funny questions.. I told her that the message wasn't meant for her that it was meant to be sent to an Ex (Yetunde).. Told her that these two letters "Y"nd "e" caused the mix up... ( wink )..

Guess what?

It worked perfectly.. grin cool

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by RoyalBlak007: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emac34..yea I have been good...

...how bout you...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Emac34: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Emac34..yea I have been good...

...how bout you...
same here
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by lodscott(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
lol I hv a few means to my devious end hehehe,

my towel accidentally drops

or better I answer the door unclad(knowing 100% she's the one tho)

put her hand in my shorts, "you're so sexy, just look what your doing to me" from there I ask her to kiss it (I.e if she dosnt do that already)

tickling so hard till she begs to stop, when I stop my kiss her instantly, one finger already in the pot.

watching movies that I know hv sexy scenes with her. hehe

lol that's all I can remember for nw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by lodscott(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Check this out:

Her name is Yemi (a female friend I really wanna wink ) so I sent her a message as if the message was supposed to be sent to another lady: Yetunde.. Lol
The message goes thus:

" Hello Yetunde, I'm sorry about what happened, I know you love me but unfortunately I don't feel the same, I'm already into someone else...
What's with the big d*ck and strong arms you keep saying. I believe I'm not the only one that make you reach climax/orgasm so please enough of the hype already.. ( wink )..
There are other guys who can.. And please stop telling your friends how good I'm in bed, heard that from my friend and it wasn't funny and besides is that all I'm good at?
Please be safe.. Ciao! "

Lol... In short, I gave the lady the impression that I'm great in bed.. I deliberately sent the message to her to mess with her psych..
She (Yemi) called back immediately and started asking funny questions.. I told her that the message wasn't meant for her that it was meant to be sent to an Ex (Yetunde).. Told her that these two letters "Y"nd "e" caused the mix up... ( wink )..

Guess what?

Badt guy, hope say u satisfy am sha

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by PureWays(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
lodscott:

Badt guy, hope say u satisfy am sha
Lol... Hell Yeah!!
I don hang boot now though..

Those days were crazy... Lol..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by blessbliss(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Check this out:

The message goes thus:

What's with the big d*ck and strong arms you keep saying? I believe I'm not the only one that can make you reach climax/orgasm so please enough of the hype already.. ( wink )..
Please be safe.. Ciao! "

Guess what?

if I no try this thing ehn
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by mumumugu(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Went broke because of her

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by sainty2k3(m): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2016
no need to be so crazy , just let her feel the long thing hard pressed on her or shake her and pur her hand to touch it . she go wake cos she must just imagine what she had enjoyed in the past. they always want more of me

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Princedapace(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Check this out:

The message goes thus:

Please be safe.. Ciao! "

Guess what?

Crazy for real!! wink
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by flawlessT(f): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Check this out:

The message goes thus:

Please be safe.. Ciao! "

Guess what?

Hahahahaha,God pass u

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2016
flawlessT:
Hahahahaha,God pass u
hehehhe...this one go work whr u dey?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by fistonati(m): 12:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Be a man, ask her politely and if she's okay with it you can have a date or start where you are.

She's free to ask me for it, its better than giving it to someone else.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by PureWays(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2016
flawlessT:
Hahahahaha,God pass u
Lol..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by PureWays(m): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Princedapace:

Crazy for real!! wink
They couldn't get enough. Was really bad those days.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by PureWays(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2016
blessbliss:

if I no try this thing ehn
Ooh! I forgot to put: Do not try this at home... grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Jadekitana(f): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
..I licked ice-cream

...off her tits

Welldone o grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by JohnnyBling(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2016
i'm here to learn

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by femo86(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2016
PureWays:
Ooh! I forgot to put: Do not try this at home... grin

PureWays......Na your way pure pass oooo. Badt Sharp Guy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Check this out:

The message goes thus:

Please be safe.. Ciao! "

Guess what?

You just gave away a secret that should never be revealed.
Now all them NL boys and girls know abt ''the decoy'',therefore reducing it's potency.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Cutezt(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2016
walai,I cant remember
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by freezyprinzy(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2016
observing
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? by Youngpo413: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Check this out:

The message goes thus:

Please be safe.. Ciao! "

Guess what?

I hope you no fall her hands in bed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Nairaland's Meme Of 2016 / Spiritual Madness) See What Lady Wore To Red Carpet Completely Nude / WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.