Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. (27775 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Pregnancy – 5 Steps To Decreasing The Chance Of Recurrent Miscarriages / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by biiibi(f): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2015
Am goin tru d same right nw.av had it 4 times in less than 2 yrs...d last gynea I met told me it's more spiritual than physical as he is a pastor and has spent 27yrs in service [medical line]..@ poster,prayer is d key when all hopes are lost on recurrent blighted Ovum pregnancies...afer a while,i met wt another doctor and was told if we eventually go separate ways we wld both give birth dat it may likely b as a result of wht we both are producing...stil on stilll,its still strange to me cos dis is africa...God's will b done....

2 Likes

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Ruthiegeorge:
I Ǻ♍ a licenced nurse nd presently in midwifery programme in Abia state university. Pls tell ur wife to go for rhesus factor test. If she is rhesus negative then she needs to take a drug called.Rogam. Its sold for like 18k or more. I don't know if its the trade name of the drug but that's what she needs.
Are U a NURSE...?
BECAUSE am not SURE..

But if U are
U really deserve to REPEAT ONE ACADEMIC YEAR , honestly...
IF i were in the position to punish U, u will be WAFFED.

Or better still U deserve EXTENSION of posting without SALARY...
Is this How U advise one, despite your medical sojourn..?

2 Likes

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by ehjiwummy(f): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
It is well with u beloveth,but remember doctor heals but God cure,look for any mountain of fire nd miracle ministries around nd u nd ur wife shld go for deliverance.infact there's one programe going on now nd I bliv God of elijah will settle ur case.
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by fpeter(f): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2015
kayciano:
As a medical expert, I will also ADVISE U to seek medical attention.
The GOOD thing is that she gets pregnant and that makes her VIABLE.
Your wife most LIKELY has IUGR, from the symptoms u gave..
ITS COMMON CAUSES are..
1) Uterine fibroid.
2) Congenital uterine malformations.
3) Blood Group incompatiblity..
4) Organic maternal disease..(eg goitre)
5) Chromosomal disorders..
6) Hormonal disorders../Anxiety disorders.
7)etc..
Just know that , it's not SPIRITUAL.. the cause lies within.
The med. Docs will discuss.., the Cause with u.

Hey, please tell me more about Blood Group incompatibility
For now her anxiety has to be allayed..
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2015
foluks24:
Get the book WOMAN THOU ART LOOSED by Dr D.K olukoya.the bible says we shd nt b ignorant of d devices of d crafty

to do what?
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by biggjoe(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2015
steppin:
Op, Eyaaa! They followed you.
By the way, you are a jackass!

1 Like

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by fpeter(f): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
biiibi:
Am goin tru d same right nw.av had it 4 times in less than 2 yrs...d last gynea I met told me it's more spiritual than physical as he is a pastor and has spent 27yrs in service [medical line]..@ poster,prayer is d key when all hopes are lost on recurrent blighted Ovum pregnancies...afer a while,i met wt another doctor and was told if we eventually go separate ways we wld both give birth dat it may likely b as a result of wht we both are producing...stil on stilll,its still strange to me cos dis is africa...God's will b done....

Believe God my dear sister, when all hope is lost and all else fails, then JESUS would turn up to take the Glory.
let's not forget the promises of God that none would be barren...HIS word is every true...take care dear sister.
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by greatestboss(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a stupid person.
Dont mind the fool... laughing ontop anoda person matter??
That guy needs change... Am quite sure he's a pdp member

1 Like

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
biiibi:

God will soon put a smile on your face. I wish we can talk in private

1 Like

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
worriedhusband:
Dear Nairalanders,

My heart is very heavy as I write this. I'm a member of this forum but I purposely created this username for this issue as I want to remain anonymous. Im not the type that discuss my problems in the public but what is happening is beyond me and I need your help.

My wife and I got married May 2012 and I was the happiest man on earth on that day. Many prayers were offered concerning our fruitfulness and not in our slightest imagination did we think that we will have problem with having children. As God will have it my wife missed her period the following month and did pregnancy test to confirm and it was positive. Our joy knew no bound. I immediately gave her “holiday” from any form of domestic activities. She immediately registered for ante-natal. She has been attending the ante-natal for about 8 weeks when the doctor decided it was time to do the ultrasound. The ultrasound was done and it was discovered that the fetus was measuring a lesser length than it should measure, 5 weeks or thereabout. Also the heart beat was not seen. The doctor said the pregnancy was not viable.

It was a very sad day for both of us but I managed to console her, we even went to another hospital to confirm but the same result was given. She later went to the hospital for evacuation of the pregnancy.

To cut the story short, we have had four other pregnancies that the fetus did not develop. The fetus will always develop to maximum of 7 weeks and stop developing. She has taken Progesterone injection so many times without any significant result. I’ve researched a little bit and the result I found was recurrent miscarriage. This has been a great concern for us and I'm always afraid whenever wifey is pregnant that the same thing will happen (what should be a thing of joy for us has now become a nightmare).

The pain she goes through at each evacuation is something that brings tears to my eyes and I sometimes wish she is not even pregnant so we will not go through the same cycle.

My fellow Nairalanders, please help us out, any medical advice or other things we can do to overcome this challenge will be appreciated. Please if you have gone through this before or have any information that can help kindly offer it, don’t just read and go on. We belief in our God and we focus on Him as the doer of all things but we need medical or any other advice (nothing fetish) that can help.00

We live in the Southwest (Not Lagos).

My wife is now 30 while i'm 34 Years old.

@worried husband, I and my wife, has been there before.
1: Be strengthened that you and your wife, can be able to conceive
2: Be aware that many married persons who have children, has at one time or the other has been at your present condition.
3: It has nothing to do with your wife, you or so called witches and armless spiritual attack.
4: Research shows that 98% of women do have natural aborted foetus at one time or the other, Kings,Queens,Presidents, and commoners alike
5: Remedy, having children comes naturally, do not lay your mind on what neighbours or friends might think or by your community assessment, Seriously calm yourself and wife down to reduce stress, enjoy your married intimacies, do not assume every sexual intimacy will result in pregnancy.
6: Upon every course of miscarriage, do not delay to resume sexual intimacy.
7: My wife and I now have two healthy and active children today, after 6 miscarriages

5 Likes

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by mario2k(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
My brother,U never mentioned about taking yr problem to God.Did u 4get God? The bible said i am the God of all flesh is there anytin too hard for me.My brother i wil advice u to go to the lord's Chosen u will see d wonders of God.
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by Cooluche: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Hello worriedhusband, there are some things I want to tell you but not in public. Jesus can solve your problem and restore all that you have lost free of charge. There is a man of God I know that can pray for you. For privacy reasons, I don't want to put his number here but pls call me on this number so that I can tell you everything. 09031813252. Pls I'm very serious. God bless you.
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by Olubuade20(f): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Very painful call this no $ explained to him he's a pastor 08038432581
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by biiibi(f): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2015
mailcyril:

I can relate with your story. Myself and my wife had similar experience. We got married in 2010 and finally had our first child late last year.

I felt angry at God for allowing my wife go through the evacuation experience, but we still had to run back to him.

It would be great to get to speak with you. The only thing we did was to go to God in prayer.
am also goin tru d same.pls ur assistance wil b highly appreciated. Pls contant bobankky@yahoo.com thx.
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by merieam16(f): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Op hop say u no give 1 girl belle con deny am b4 marriage..still feel 4 u bro derzs always a way out in everytin keep d faith on
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by steppin: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

You disappoint me

I was expecting a fiery comeback, Mummy's little boy.
I respect and sympathize with the op, so I don't want to mess up his thread with curses and insults.
Unlike you, I got conscience.
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by steppin: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2015
kayciano:

Are U a NURSE...?
BECAUSE am not SURE..

Because if U are
U really deserve to REPEAT ONE ACADEMIC YEAR , honestly...
IF i were in the position to punish U, u will be WAFFED.
Wow! Tell us more!
You sound like God himself!

1 Like

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2015
pray to God and when ever she's pregnant again give her some time to rest like six months not aways s*x s*x all the time
to enable the pregnancy mature b4 you can do it regularly, you might be the one causing your problem thank you.
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by sugaarbear(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Am sorry about your situation @ops......but i believe problems shared are problems solved........as a christian I strongly believe this will be the end of this mis carriage.......please call me on 08121750197
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by majalisa(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Ruthiegeorge:
I Ǻ♍ a licenced nurse nd presently in midwifery programme in Abia state university. Pls tell ur wife to go for rhesus factor test. If she is rhesus negative then she needs to take a drug called.Rogam. Its sold for like 18k or more. I don't know if its the trade name of the drug but that's what she needs.
rhogam is the brand name for johnson & johnson,Rhesonativ is for octapharma,Partobulin SDF is for baxter...so many of them but obviously one of all the O&G Doctors he had visited would have ruled out Rh incompatibility..is difficult 2 miss

2 Likes

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by worriedhusband: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2015
biiibi:

God will surely intervene. Please don't go seperate ways from your husband because of this. I've decided to stick to my wife no matter what, even if that means we are not going to have children. But I know the God we serve will not fail us.

4 Likes

Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by PrinceGallant: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2015
Dear brother,
I can advise you to try and use tradomedical ones. behold, not all what our fathers do are fetish or ungodly, herbs and leaves are there to cure whatever illness that may confront us. If they do not ask you to make sacrifice to please some spirits or to do anything that against your belief, I do not see any reason why you can say no to any african drugs that are only leaves and some natural solutions. Don't know God more than His apostles. Seek solution to your problems but be very careful so as not to go against your God
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by beloved2000: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2015
worriedhusband:
Dear Nairalanders,

My heart is very heavy as I write this. I'm a member of this forum but I purposely created this username for this issue as I want to remain anonymous. Im not the type that discuss my problems in the public but what is happening is beyond me and I need your help.

My wife and I got married May 2012 and I was the happiest man on earth on that day. Many prayers were offered concerning our fruitfulness and not in our slightest imagination did we think that we will have problem with having children. As God will have it my wife missed her period the following month and did pregnancy test to confirm and it was positive. Our joy knew no bound. I immediately gave her “holiday” from any form of domestic activities. She immediately registered for ante-natal. She has been attending the ante-natal for about 8 weeks when the doctor decided it was time to do the ultrasound. The ultrasound was done and it was discovered that the fetus was measuring a lesser length than it should measure, 5 weeks or thereabout. Also the heart beat was not seen. The doctor said the pregnancy was not viable.

It was a very sad day for both of us but I managed to console her, we even went to another hospital to confirm but the same result was given. She later went to the hospital for evacuation of the pregnancy.

To cut the story short, we have had four other pregnancies that the fetus did not develop. The fetus will always develop to maximum of 7 weeks and stop developing. She has taken Progesterone injection so many times without any significant result. I’ve researched a little bit and the result I found was recurrent miscarriage. This has been a great concern for us and I'm always afraid whenever wifey is pregnant that the same thing will happen (what should be a thing of joy for us has now become a nightmare).

The pain she goes through at each evacuation is something that brings tears to my eyes and I sometimes wish she is not even pregnant so we will not go through the same cycle.

My fellow Nairalanders, please help us out, any medical advice or other things we can do to overcome this challenge will be appreciated. Please if you have gone through this before or have any information that can help kindly offer it, don’t just read and go on. We belief in our God and we focus on Him as the doer of all things but we need medical or any other advice (nothing fetish) that can help.

We live in the Southwest (Not Lagos).

My wife is now 30 while i'm 34 Years old.

am saddened at this my brother..don't giv up on avid,at d end everything will be jet perfect...if it's nt perfect,den know it's not d end.. If u kan afford it,try n visit diff hosp in abuja n specifically request to see dr usman or dr okonkwo(consultant hyenas)..go to God on ur knees m visit dis hosp, am sure u wil tank God n may b me later...all d best my brother
Re: Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. by fpeter(f): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2015
steppin:

And you think I'm not being serious? Cos I used a funny picture?
Before posting this, he must have gone to several hospitals and they probably gave him positive reports. That means, his wife is fine.
What's the next thing to do? Go to more hospitals?
He should pray and ask God to change his situation.

this would have been better than your 1st response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Things That Can Cause Low Sperm Count / NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.