Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Should You Lose Your Ego To Win Her Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Lose Your Ego To Win Her Back? (2380 Views)

As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should You Lose Your Ego To Win Her Back? by Chucks2015: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
In4matic:
Potential you say. Hehehe . So because your friend lives in the U.K means he has potential. Does he stay with the royal family? Please wake up. If I were a girl, I'd prefer to date a guy earning 70k or less in Naija than one who is an immigrant in d UK

Lol he earns £4000 per month. And the trips he put her on in Naija was different.
Re: Should You Lose Your Ego To Win Her Back? by kuuljay(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chucks2015:
Ok guys, this advice is for my friend (no jokes). We work together here in London. He is in a long distance relationship with this girl in Nigeria. It is fairly new. They started dating December when is was in Nigeria but he had to resume work end of January so he they agreed to continue dating. Now he says the girl is very sweet and nice. They even met each others parent and said they love each other. Now like all babes she has a past. One was she hooked up with a guy just before they started dating officially but while he was still in london. He is pissed about it cos he feels she knew he was interested and she still just hooked up with another guy. She said she did not know he was interested and he was only been friendly and acting like a player. When she knew he was serious she cut it off with the other guy who even had a gf but she did not know at the time. Also she asked her how many guys she is been with and her number of 6 felt like alot to him as he would be her 7th. Now that made him unsure if he wants to be with the girl and this reflected to her. He however decided to go on with the relationship and they had a great time (saw pictures). I even saw the message she sent the day he left of how she is so in love. However, the past relationship and in particular the guy she hooked up with still bothered my guy and he made it known. He claims the rate reduces with time. I told him that 7 or 8 isnt that large a number for most guys now. Most will say 2 or 3 but are lying sp she did a good thing telling you the truth.

Now like most LDR they had some communication issues and argued alot. out of anger and frustration he broke up with her. He however called back really quick (20 minutes) to make up back. She agreed but things were not getting better. She is very active on social media and guys are always hitting on her which annoys him. She was not always replying or replying rude. This frustrated my guy even more and then broke up with again like 5 days later which was on vals day. He realised his mistake and called her back hours later but she just kept ignoring him. He has sent numerous messages. She finally called him back and said they were still broken up and they both needed a break to work on themselves. He does not want this but the girl is adamant thats what she wants. He has apologised and called so many times. She would ignore some and answer some. The last time they spoke he said she said she still loved him but the relationship has overwhelmed her and that she needs them to be on a break until he comes back to Nigeria in July. She is not seeing someone or plans to but anything can happen. He is confused does not know what to do.

I told him he is losing his ego constantly begging her. He is also losing respect. She used to be all over him sending him videos of how much she loves him and now she is barely talking to him. I dont want to mess his relationship up but i believe she might be seeing someone else. He however feels he messed up and she has every right to boost her ego with it. What do you guys think ?

(1) Does she still love him?
(2) Does the break thing make any sense?
(3) Is he losing his pride or is this allowed because he messed up and broke up with her twice?
(4) I am also surprised she can go 3 weeks without talking to him and she claims she loves him. Does this make sense?
(5) Is she actually trying to break up with him or is her pride also hurt and she wants both of them to be sure what they want.
(6) Should he keep sweet talking and apologising?

Sorry if i went on and on about this but we have been arguing for over 3 weeks and wanted to get you all's opinion
no be naija babes wey we know? he is not sending her money period!!! let him sms her and ask for her account number and see what happens.abeg forget mata

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best And Most Stylish Ways To Propose To Any Girl And Get That Yes! – Guys, / Grandpa And Grandma.....hmmmm / I Couldn’t Confess To My Best Friend I Slept With His Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.