Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,528 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday (44590 Views)

Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job / Gen. Martin Agwai Sack As SURE-P Chairman With Immediate Effect. / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by mfm04622: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2015
appini:
Next week the Nation newspaper will features Mr. Agwai where he will discredit the entire SURE-P programme as a fraud.

The funny thing is that, no one will remember to tell him that he was the head of the same agency; and never resigned from the job
Christopher Kolade RESIGNED from the job and then condemned the way SURE-P Is being run. What happened?
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by fanysteve: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2015
olamieseun:
I dey sorry for dis uncle jonaclueless, he's playing wt fire.
god punish your father,no man has ever risen to the post of counsellor in your family,yet u have the mouth to call your president clueless, idiot yoruba fool
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by Wuuworld(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Azumy:
i doubt if u av eva bn outside ur village nd nw u r claimin 2 b talkin 4 Tan, i pity u! You are on a loooongtinnnnn
Useless son of slowpoke father.....mind the way u talk to people on social networks....am not your mate ok..
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by Wuuworld(m): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=acidtalk post=31494514][/quote] useless son of a slowpoke father....get something lucrative doing..
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by Franzeez(m): 2:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Clerverly:
29milion Farmers,22milion RTEAN drivers, 50milion TAN members, 20milions Afenifere/PDP south west voters, have all endorsed jonathan yet PDP still afraid of PVC? grin grin

Who is fooling who??

#jonathanWhy

After the election results are announced we will answer
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by acidtalk: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Wuuworld:
I AM A USELESS son of an IMBEC1LE FATHER ....i will get something lucrative doing once MY FATHER STARTS TO HAVE SENSE
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by DTaj: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Clerverly:
29milion Farmers,22milion RTEAN drivers, 50milion TAN members, 20milions Afenifere/PDP south west voters, have all endorsed jonathan yet PDP still afraid of PVC? grin grin

Who is fooling who??

#jonathanWhy

Ah, ah, ah....With the so-called US dollar-purchased endorsements, PDP is still harassing INEC and its Chairman; still seeking to postpone election, still seeking to institute an interim government (as last resort)! I thought the endorsements (including Gani Adams' phantom 6 million OPC members who will vote Clueless Jonathan) should have made PDP to just go and sleep!

Some PDP e-rats will be so stunned on March 28 and April 11 2015 that they will wish to get swallowed by the earth or take poison!!!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by abdul123(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=fanysteve post=31504810]god punish your father,no man has ever risen to the post of counsellor in your family,yet u have the mouth to call your president clueless, idiot yoruba fool[/quoote] God punish u.... Ur father will run mad ur Mama go die shamefully.... I sef go die young... So u get mind to call person Yoruba fool... May u die young ibo Igbo... So of a mad tribe..... Fucking grasshoppers
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by Fellonigerians: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Bizinton:
President Goodluck Jonathan has fired Martin-Luther Agwai as the head of his government’s intervention unit, SURE-P.

Mr. Agwai is a respected former Defence Chief, who led United Nation missions in Sudan, amidst other career runs.

Mr. Agwai was appointed by Mr. Jonathan to head SURE-P, a department created by the government to deploy saved fuel subsidy money for the provision of critical infrastructure and jobs.

In a statement Tuesday, presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati, named Ishaya Dare Akau as the new head of SURE-P, Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme.

The new SURE-P Chairman hails from Jema’a Local Government Area of Kaduna State and holds Bachelors’ Degrees in the Arts and Law.

Mr. Akau comes to the job with years of experience as a high-level administrator in the nation’s public service. His record of service includes tenures as Chairman of the Kaduna State Universal Education Board and Chairman of the National Assembly Service Commission.

The presidency did not give any reason for Mr. Agwai’s removal, beyond saying it was “in furtherance of his efforts to continuously re-energize and reposition agencies of the Federal Government for optimal service delivery”.

But PREMIUM TIMES understands reliably that Mr. Agwai was fired for flouting a presidential instruction that no government official or member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should attend the birthday event of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, last week.

Mr. Jonathan and the former president have been locked in a longstanding row which has seen Mr. Obasanjo repeatedly criticise the president publicly.

The spat climaxed three weeks ago when Mr. Obasanjo quit the party and publicly tore his membership card.
Sources within the presidency told PREMIUM TIMES that all government functionaries were instructed by President Jonathan to boycott Mr. Obasanjo’s birthday event.

Our sources said when informed of the president’s warning, Mr. Agwai, who climbed to the pinnacle of his career under the Obasanjo administration, said he will go ahead and attend the function, more so, in view of the president’s directive.

Our sources said for daring the president, it was clear Mr. Agwai would be fired.

One source said it appears Mr. Agwai was informed ahead of the announcement of his removal Tuesday, as the former defence chief arrived early at the SURE-P office to pack his belongings.

Mr. Agwai himself replaced Christopher Kolade, who was sacked after criticising the president.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/178245-breaking-jonathan-fires-sure-p-boss-martin-luther-agwai-for-attending-obasanjos-birthday.html

People can only take such orders from you if the respect you, unless you want to be working with zombies...
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by molas02: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Akshow:
These are the facts........
GEJ met the Foreign Reserve at $47.7bn,
today it is $38.2bn.
GEJ met the Excess Crude Account at $20bn
today it is $1.8bn
GEJ met unemployment rate at 11.8%, today
it is 24%
GEJ met the Naira/Dollar rate at N140, today
it is N225
GEJ met recurrent expenditure at 62%, today
it is 86%
GEJ met our External Debt at $3.9bn, today it
is 9.3bn.
We have earned more in oil revenue under
GEJ but instead of him to save and shore up
our reserves, he depleted our reserves and
increased our debts.
And you say you want four more years of
HIM? *smh*
u ar a tested and confirm sycophant cus i immagine were u find ur prove, #lastbornofapc#
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by scandybuono: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Clueless president,no sense of reasoning @ all,building more enemy camps 4 him sef..surrounded with bunch of baffons as advicers..
Sai Buahri
Sai Buahri all the way
Re: Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday by Rafaell(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Boss13:
I just love this newspaper they break the news real hard. Though Akau has the right to associate with whoever he want, I will do the same if I were Jonathan (no hard feelings). The president needs to know who his true supporters are even though I don't want him to win the election.
I love ur speech.. a very strong worded one.
But unfortunately, me want Jonathan till Nigeria breaks up !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.