Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? (4425 Views)

Is This Guy Tall Or Long(pics) / Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
firstEVA:
dwarfs always have big asss, don't you like big asss?
I can consider the ones that their ass can clap
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by iamord(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lala247:
Tall guys !
that's was up grin
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by lalasticlala(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
ireneony:
i need your opinionwink

Why not state ur own preference?
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tall guys! I like my nigga tall !
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

she would have done that if she was smart enough?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
smiley
iamord:
that's was up grin
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol. Asking ireneony to write further than she did is like waiting for when Arsene Wenger will be asked to vacate emirate even if he fails to perform well. A girl whose only thing she knows how to do best is to be opening useless threads everywhere. If it's not how she had been self-servicing with seun's pictures, it would be how she was alone on valentine day, or how a male friend attempted to ra.pe her and the list goes on. Try engage her in any intellectual conversation now and see if she would not back out immediately. To me, she's like one of those girls i can arrange to spend a night with in hotel and then take care of her transport fare the following morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by blackiridis(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2015
182cm here.. but i like short girls with bow legs cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by ivyT(f): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2015
.anythng above 5'8inches_cos dats my heigt

*winks*
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 11, 2015
ivyT:

*winks*
then we re good 2go; wink do d needful
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by ogboni76(m): 3:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Average, because am not tall. Sometimes, walking with a talllll guy can be alil embarrassing

Hi mimienudles....would love to make your aquintance
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by uchman(m): 5:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Average height
Not too short
Not too tall

Sup Sweet dearie?
Hope you are doing fine?
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Mimienudles(f): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
ogboni76:

Hi mimienudles....would love to make your aquintance
Thanks for the offer, I'll pass
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by deskossy(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2015
ivyT:

*winks*
nice height cool cool cool
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by sulmeza(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Asking ireneony to write further than she did is like waiting for when Arsene Wenger will be asked to vacate emirate even if he fails to perform well. A girl whose only thing she knows how to do best is to be opening useless threads everywhere. If it's not how she had been self-servicing with seun's pictures, it would be how she was alone on valentine day, or how a male friend attempted to ra.pe her and the list goes on. Try engage her in any intellectual conversation now and see if she would not back out immediately. To me, she's like one of those girls i can arrange to spend a night with in hotel and then take care of her transport fare the following morning.
lol..Dat's wicked..
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by defemidefemi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
Average, because am not tall. Sometimes, walking with a talllll guy can be alil embarrassing
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by defemidefemi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Average height

Not too short

Not too tall
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Mimienudles(f): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
defemidefemi:
Though I don't know if u're tall or not but one thing I can c is ur beauty. u look good in dat DP.
No, am not and not denying it. Thank you!
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
sulmeza:
lol..Dat's wicked..

Wicked but true.
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by ireneony(f): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

tall of course tongue
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by uchman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mimienudles:
No, am not and not denying it. Thank you!

Finey,
Hope your day is fine?
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
RedBenson:

This is unfair,guy b nice!!
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by RottenTomato: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why is ireneony's skull so empty?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
killerman47:
then we re good 2go; wink do d needful

It keeps baffling me how you guys do nothing on nairaland than toasting babes. Must you guys always toast babes?

*checks ivyt's profile*
*screams*
"O boy, she fine o"

Make me sef follow toast am.

"IvyT, wasup u? A brother (from another mother; before you brotherzone me) wanna know you bettter".
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
ivyT:

*winks*

If he's of exactly height with you, what do you do then?
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ireneony, how u dey?
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
This is unfair,guy b nice!!

Am i not nice?

Btw, remove those butts on ur DP unless u want me to start applying vaseline on my....

I'm so obsessive with butts. A woman can lack everything, i dont care but i dont joke with butts.
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Mimienudles(f): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
uchman:

Finey,
Hope your day is fine?
Yes and yours?
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by ivyT(f): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
RedBenson:

If he's of exactly height with you, what do you do then?

No p then
*I'll take it as it comes wink
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by ivyT(f): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
RedBenson:

It keeps baffling me how you guys do nothing on nairaland than toasting babes. Must you guys always toast babes?

*checks ivyt's profile*
*screams*
"O boy, she fine o"

Make me sef follow toast am.

"IvyT, wasup u? A brother (from another mother; before you brotherzone me) wanna know you bettter".

Aww
kiss
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by ivyT(f): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
deskossy:
nice height cool cool cool
kiss let me make it double
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Tall Or Short Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
ivyT:

Aww
kiss

How u dey naw?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Hottest Twins / Romance Novels You Always Wish To Read Over And Over Again. / Eight Types Of Vagina*s And What Men Think About Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.