Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

"I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" (1067 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by LaurelP(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
What does this statement mean?
I've heard people say it and I keep wondering what they mean. How can you love someone and not be in love with them?
And these are people who are in a relationship.

Can someone please enlighten me maybe I'm too oldschool! undecided
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by alberto2k(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by Dioxidane: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
I dey come...
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by LaurelP(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Confused right?
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
I keep on wondering the same thing too! #following. need to get answers.
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by alberto2k(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
LaurelP:

Confused right?

Kinda embarassed
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by EmmanuelD1st(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
It's an Irony/metaphor/paradox...I dunno
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
I Love Her but u're not in Love with her.

*Meaning You Like her but you can't settle down with her maybe because of some irritating character*

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by princejenks(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Or you mean to say you like her but you are not in love with her?
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wao,hillcrest estate is expensive why?
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by LaurelP(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
princejenks:
Or you mean to say you like her but you are not in love with her?

Love
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by Nairalander01: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
LaurelP:
I've heard people say it and I keep wondering what they mean. How can you love someone and not be in love with them?

The first love is not a romantic kind of love while the second is smiley
E.g
I love my mother but I'm not in love with her
You love you sister but you're not in love with her.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by sinizia: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
LaurelP:

It means "I love her just like a friend/sister/best friend, but I'm not romantically (in love) interested in her"

The humans has bastardized the "love" word to be used only for two people in love or from parents to their offsprings. These days, a guy can't tell a fellow guy "I love you" without saying "no homo" because we've stereotyped the love word for only lovers. SMH!!
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2015
EWURE....
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by Engrpj(m): 1:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Its Simple... It means You luv her as a Lady with Butt, Bossom and kissable lips.. But emotionally ur not into her...... In one word we call it LUST
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by LaurelP(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Engrpj:
Its Simple... It means You luv her as a Lady with Butt, Bossom and kissable lips.. But emotionally ur not into her...... In one word we call it LUST

Then u don't love her at all
U only like her
Re: "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2015
LaurelP:

physical attraction but no emotional connection

(1) (Reply)

7 Traditional Dating Rules You Can Actually Use Today!! / Wedding Rings Are Inconvenient; We Need Alternative! / Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.