Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: (2580 Views)

Help! My Pastor Hates Me! / Picture Of Black Swan Feeding Goldfish: Who Says That Animals Don't Have Souls? / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Nameless: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2006
It's o.k if he touches me as long as we don't have sex.What do you think?
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by KOOL9JA: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2006
Thats a big LIE,I think devil is now living in ur pastor. shocked

Dont mind him,we have those fake pators(pardom me 4 dat ) around. embarassed

He's just trying 2 take advantage of u. angry

Gal, U better flee . . . lipsrsealed
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Drusilla(f): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2006
It's not okay. Your pastor is just a dirty old man.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2006
pastors are humans, there ar every few anointed men of Gd who have not had sex, and I thinkit is Elijah, Samuel and Jesus, Moses was a randy fella, so he's just being diplomatic. so your views about his holyside are not blemished.

I think it is the society we live in. we are all sinners and want to have some holy people we can run to when we have problems, that puts a lot of "image"pressure on the holy men, and they bottleup their human side. It spills at the wrong moments, for you to totally abstain from sex without effort, you need to be constantly in the spirit, it is not easy. even Jesus had to get into the Spirit mood to pray. i tell you it is not easy.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by mamaput(f): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2006
sorry to say your pastor is a Bastard a big one as that.
i could almost throw up
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by abbey02(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2006
ur pastor is now eating with the devil.move away 4m him shocked
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Free(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2006
wow
what kind of a pastor is that?

what do u think??
i hope your thinking what am thinking wink
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by ikamefa(f): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2006
Nameless:

@ topic what do YOU think? deep within you .you already know the answer!

well as long as you are not using your kitten to think
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by otokx(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2006
better flee
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by engr17(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2006
Why are u guys throwing abuses to an unknown aclaimed man of God and for what reason
U guys don't really know what this gul was putting on(wears) that made this man speak that way
Are u then holier than him though heart of a man is EVIL but not withstanding have you 2 church to do the things of a pastorial call and remain the same? -Stop the Criticism
Many annointed men play with sisters and their spirituality tends to the increase almost daily

@ Free (candy shop)
Its normal to confind in a good fellow like a prist than a hodlum

@ Nameless

Not all stick to the spiritual terain but because of our dear horrible society, people are no more free to xpress themselves beyond every profession
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by mamaput(f): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2006
Man of god my @ss Anti christ if you ask me.
A dirty man .
scum of the society a selfnamed pastor of a self named church.
A rat a dirty rat. and sick in the head.
No matter what she was putting on .
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by solosqr: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2006
I wonder why many people believe more in Pastor's than in the Bible.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by mamaput(f): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2006
Ask me . Some winch DRs are even better than them
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Bobbyaf(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2006
@ engr17

Why are u guys throwing abuses to an unknown aclaimed man of God and for what reason
U guys don't really know what this gul was putting on(wears) that made this man speak that way

But no one is actually doing that. Pastors need to set an example. Yes its possible that ladies throw themselves at power figures like pastors, but nevertheless he should know better than that.

Many annointed men play with sisters and their spirituality tends to the increase almost daily

Are you for real?
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by queen2(f): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2006
such a funny thread
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Nameless: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2006
He also tells me that I should use me youth as an advantage to get young guys to come to church. He doesn't want me to have a boyfriend but he wants me to in his words "turn what the devil wants for evil into something good". Yeah he touches my but he doesn't have sex with me. I think that had I not known him there would be no way in this world I would have read a bible or started to go to church three times a week or learn how to pray for others,or learn how to fast or consider myself worthy of heaven. He made me see that I have something to look forward to and that Jesus reallly does love me. I have tried church before and it never really did much for me,he took me so close to him that I felt like I was special.I remember thinking to myself.why is this man of God putting so much effort into my life.When I met him I had three boyfriends,two I was sleeping with,one I was living with,I was smoking weed like ten times a day,I wasn't going to any church and I dressed like a harlot,or what I know consider to be dressed like a harlot,at that time I thought my clothes were just cute.After he came close to me I moved out of my "boyfriends" apartment,I stopped having sex,I stopped smoking weed,I stopped hanging out with bad friends,I started working and providing for myself,I started school and I feel in love with the Lord.I began to read my bible and pray and fast and desire spiritual gifts.All this in about four to six monts of being close to him. It's been over a year and I have substained from sex up until the present time.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by kg(f): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2006
Nameless, no doubt God has used him to redirect your life but please don't start to see any pastor as God. At every point in time always check the scriptures, if what he says is in line with what the scriptures says then -fine, if not discard it real fast!

In this case your Pastor is wrong, very wrong

I wish you all the best in your new life in Christ, it's the best thing that can happen to anyone both in time and eternity, DON'T LOOK BACK.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by queen2(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2006
Nameless:

He also tells me that I should use me youth as an advantage to get young guys to come to church. He doesn't want me to have a boyfriend but he wants me to in his words "turn what the devil wants for evil into something good". Yeah he touches my but he doesn't have sex with me. I think that had I not known him there would be no way in this world I would have read a bible or started to go to church three times a week or learn how to pray for others,or learn how to fast or consider myself worthy of heaven. He made me see that I have something to look forward to and that Jesus reallly does love me. I have tried church before and it never really did much for me,he took me so close to him that I felt like I was special.I remember thinking to myself.why is this man of God putting so much effort into my life.When I met him I had three boyfriends,two I was sleeping with,one I was living with,I was smoking weed like ten times a day,I wasn't going to any church and I dressed like a harlot,or what I know consider to be dressed like a harlot,at that time I thought my clothes were just cute.After he came close to me I moved out of my "boyfriends" apartment,I stopped having sex,I stopped smoking weed,I stopped hanging out with bad friends,I started working and providing for myself,I started school and I feel in love with the Lord.I began to read my bible and pray and fast and desire spiritual gifts.All this in about four to six monts of being close to him. It's been over a year and I have substained from sex up until the present time.

He has really changed ur life positively, fine yes, datz very good, but he shouldnt use dat opportunity to treat u like dat
he touches ur butt and u say God is using him for u? better find a solution to it.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2006
I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing someone can be as dumb as this Nameless individual. This is the same lady that started the "My Relationship With A Married Pastor" thread. You should know that what he's doing to you is wrong by now. angry
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Raymand(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2006
@donzman
True! but i've seen worst forms of this 'dumbness'
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2006
This is TOATLLT ABSURD. I guess this "pastor' is the same married guy nameless was talking about.

Nameless, You are a changed person now, Fine courtesy of Oga PAstor, Mr Pastor succeded in doing that (GLORY BE TO GOD), so what is he trying to turn u into.

My dear, u have 2 talk to ur pastor boyfriend, make him see reasons with u that the TOUCHERY u guys are commiting is sin, afterall the bible says that OUR BODIES ARE THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, so we need not defy that Temple. Who knows maybe its ur turn to turn him to a new leaf, or better still Leave that church and go elsewhere. God is everywhere(OMNIPRESENT)
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by Oracle(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2006
Well it depends on what you and he means by touching, but if itz what i'm thinking then your pastor needs both spiritual and medical check up.

Besides, what were the both of you talking about before he told you touching is allowed
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by charla(f): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2006
Oh gal,i am goin to say something really important now.it will save ur life.are u ready for it?''RUN,PICK FOUR FORTY AND DONT SLOW DOWN AT ALL''
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by slashcuff(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2006
Sorry Gal, It's realy unfortunate that such a man would stup so low to do such a thing BUT WAIT HAVE YOU TAKEN TIME TO PRAY AND FAST FOR HIM. HE'S NOT REALLY THE ONE BUT THE DEVIL WORKING THROUGH HIM. PLS IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OF US HERE, LET'S ALL PRAY FOR HIM.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by thehomer: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
The guy just wants you for himself. That's why he took you away from those guys. He's also a love-vendor. Use your body to get guys to church? When the guys come to church and discover you're the pastor's squeeze what will they do to the other ladies in your church? Not all may be as "strong wink" as you are.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by lucabrasi(m): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2008
@poster
cmmon be honest,if you r old enough to know nland and post on the religious section then u r smart enough to know that isnt right,i think u just want to post a controversial pastor bashing topic on here
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by efosanice: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ikamefa,
i agree with you my brother why would a grown up believe such nonsense, deep inside her what does she feel is the truth, we all know what is good and bad! your pastor has seen that you are weak in faith and wisdom and,

Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by rubi(f): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ Poster, please the bible says flee from all appearance of evil
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by ty4real(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
Poster!

I looks to me you feel you owe this man of God so much that even if he tells you an angel asked him to have sex with you for your total cleansing you will be quick to concur grin grin grin!Wake up.you dont owe him your existence.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by yemivictor: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2008
LOL, young girls of these days & their pastors . . . hmmm, God dey! grin
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by MCUsman(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
ty4real:

Poster!

I looks to me you feel you owe this man of God so much that even if he tells you an angel asked him to have sex with you for your total cleansing you will be quick to concur grin grin grin!Wake up.you don't owe him your existence.
What makes you think such cleansing has not taken place.

efosanice:

@ikamefa,
i agree with you my brother why would a grown up believe such nonsense, deep inside her what does she feel is the truth, we all know what is good and bad! your pastor has seen that you are weak in faith and wisdom and,

The babe went to the church in increase her faith, it is the so call pastor that has weak faith & wisdom.

yemivictor:

LOL, young girls of these days & their pastors . . . hmmm, God dey! grin

Chrsitianity should be overhaul completely. Cases of sexual abuse amongts Pastor is so alarming that one day the chruch would be most dangerous place to send your son or daughter.
Re: My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: by tpia: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2008
"My pastor says" is no excuse not to use your common sense.

Unless this Nameless is also enjoying the pastor's advances.

You need to have some more confidence in yourself, so you don't always follow people blindly, be they pastors, boyfriends, teachers, whoever. Separate the good from the bad, even when its a pastor involved.

You got yourself off drugs, etc with the help of your pastor. That doesnt mean the next thing is to fool around with him. Its not even like there's a stable relationship in sight, especially if the pastor is married like folks are saying here. undecided

Assuming the guy is single, at least you could hope for a serious relationship and blame the whole thing on youthful exuberance or something.

Not so in this case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is For Nuclear Boy On His Comments About The Magnitude Of "naoh 's Flood" / Why Do Chriistains Refer To Jesus As God And Son Of God At Thesame Time / Prosperity Is An Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.