Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250691 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
e4emma:

cc: sodiqyinka
92980825dh is the correct one sir.
Mention around 10 tomm. Cheers

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
They can't stop you from changing the DOB using that link. Keep trying, it will work.
alright, gracia smiley but hope that "exempetd certificate is been process" showing on my dashboard won't be ready b4 I change the DOB o
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emma4eva(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
what about me sir, pls reason my matter abeg
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com or visit them if you are in Lagos. They would help resolve it. Cheers

Thanks bro.....I really owe u a big.......I pray this work out....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015

my details you inquired, are jamb reg number - 92069972AJ, REAL matric number - 09/2033, the old one is sep.33
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chiizy: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good evening Sir
Am writing this with a heavy heart. I was meant to be mobilised last batch but wasn't after paying and registering. Now am trying to validate my account for this batch and my name is not on the senate list but have been sent to Nysc by my school
. please help me. My name is Amadi Ijeoma peace. Matriculation number Bd/09/34383. University of Nigeria. date of birth 14 October 1990. Thanks and God bless you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chiizy: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mr sodiq abeg oooo help me , I've never been this worried my jamb no is 92892769HE
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by An2elect2(f): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
following. May 5 on ma mind.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
@sodiqyinka pls do you have any idea why ABU NOV 2014 Graduates arent going for nysc batch A. i learnt we have to wait till october, now my fear is would they be able to fit in all graduates when the time comes or some wld have to wait till 2016 again. its really sad, we have to wait 11months at home, almost a year.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
eassht:

I have d issue of incorrect matriculation no

sodiqyinka plz say sometin abt my prob plzz
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by purityval(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mine is not really a problm. Pls I registered witout making d 3k payment (whch I lrnt is not compulsory). Buh now some of my friends dag paid hv bn given there call up no nd I feel so left out. Nw I want to knw if I can still pay d 3k?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Dafone(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
for more than a week of constant checking, some names is my dept havent been uploaded including mine. Pls i need ur reply. I graduated from federal university of technology owerri. Crop science and technology department.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
@sodiqyinka, Please you confirm my jamb no last 2weeks,and also ask me to register 2day by 12p.m, bt i stil cant register, wrong reg 92512979JB is stil der..my correct jamb Reg No 92512976JB..Pls Help Me.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
mzmeeday:
@sodiqyinka pls do you have any idea why ABU NOV 2014 Graduates arent going for nysc batch A. i learnt we have to wait till october, now my fear is would they be able to fit in all graduates when the time comes or some wld have to wait till 2016 again. its really sad, we have to wait 11months at home, almost a year.
I guess your results wasn't approved on time. You should make the October batch provided your school recommend you guys for mobilization. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by xcellinking(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
@sodiqyinka, i have an issue, on the green card, there is an error in my course of study...instead of Electronics and Computer Technology which I choosed, I am seeing Philosophy. please can it be corrected? or it will be rectified in camp. or its not a serious issue.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
oche123:
@sodiqyinka, Please you confirm my jamb no last 2weeks,and also ask me to register 2day by 12p.m, bt i stil cant register, wrong reg 92512979JB is stil der..my correct jamb Reg No 92512976JB..Pls Help Me.
Hi, please mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Thanks a bunch boss. the CHEERS added reallly added a whole lot of hope and belief in me again. Belief God will use u to answer my prayer and i will join the successful train tomao.

Thanks sir. Hope Alive

10:00am it will b sir

Goodnight and have a good night rest sir.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hassymo5(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dear NYSC
I write to notify u that my said DOB was wrong upon registration.
My correct DOB is 8 January 1982, but on registration I saw 1st may,1988..
For me I want exemption how do I go about it..
Thanks
Moses Hassan
Plateau state polytechnic
Matric no 2012/8296
Jamb no 93218351CB

I sent the above mail to nyscsupport@sidmach.com. but no response from
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chiizy: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oga sodiq abeg talk to me naaaaaa. Please help
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
attend to my matter pls sir .God will bless u.
pls oga sodiqyinka am done with my registration
with d wrong jamb reg number given to me I ve
gotten my call up number . the DOB in the senate
list is correct and is below 30yrs but wen I logging
to my dashboard am seeing change date of birth
am confused advise me

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Mobi47(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
eassht:

92626887IJ

Its ur matric numb not ur jamb reg num. d number u are identified wt, in ur department.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
bushbar:
attend to my matter pls sir .God will bless u.
pls oga sodiqyinka am done with my registration
with d wrong jamb reg number given to me I ve
gotten my call up number . the DOB in the senate
list is correct and is below 30yrs but wen I logging
to my dashboard am seeing change date of birth
am confused advise me
Is the wrong one placing you above 30?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by BadmanGozie: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Your jamb reg no, d real matric number n d oda one. Pls post them here.

Jamb number : 92874884II
Matric number : 20091673163

Please kindly assist me confirm my status bro
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kayultimate(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
please help! i av completed my reg. but instead of computer engineering i saw hospitality management. any solution to correct it?

sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
xcellinking:
@sodiqyinka, i have an issue, on the green card, there is an error in my course of study...instead of Electronics and Computer Technology which I choosed, I am seeing Philosophy. please can it be corrected? or it will be rectified in camp. or its not a serious issue.
This is a big issue that can't wait till you get to camp. They might not allow you register. Would advice that you go to Sidmach Tech office at Ikeja to get this thing done once and for all.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bennygreat1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Erm, mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com or better still, if you are based in Lagos you can go to Sidmach office in Ikeja to lodge this complaint. It can not be done from the HQ. Cheers

Pls Sir... What do I really need to go with to this sidmach office.. Cos heard already that they send students bck to their schl.. So am confused don't knw if they'll really render me help I need..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
bennygreat1:

Pls Sir... What do I really need to go with to this sidmach office.. Cos heard already that they send students bck to their schl.. So am confused don't knw if they'll really render me help I need..

Your case is different. They won't send you back.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Derbyman(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good evening bros, I've mailed sidmach I've also mailed nysc but none reply mail since almost 4days now. Bros u confirmed my jamb number since last week tuesday sir but till now na 'no record found' I'm still seeing on nyscs portal. Pls help if dia is anything u can do abt it. Dis are my details again
Name: Adegoke adebowale habeeb
Matric number : MTS/09/8438
Jamb num : 92145057IF
School : Federal university of technology, akure (FUTA)
Date of birth : 30/10/1990. Thnks bros God bless u
Cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Is the wrong one placing you above 30?
nopls talk to me sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ibnakeem: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Azeemite:
cc: doublezero7
cc: tolusx

I have finally found my name on the senate approved list but the jamb registration number was not correct and it shows " Reg. Number Does Not Exists in JAMB Database(You cannot register, Contact your Institution)" Pls any hope for me cos our student affairs are not ready to do anything to it...Pls bro
this is the
correct jamb number 92043107JE,
wrong jamb number: 9204310TJE
matric: 2009/0859
DOB: 15/12/1991
Adeyemi Azeem Adedeji
Funaab.
thanks
Sir how did you go about it before your info showed on the senate verified list, my cousin is having the same problem pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bennygreat1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Your case is different. They won't send you back.

Okay!!! Thank You Sir.. But do I still need to go with the other guy using ma Mat No Cos he has his own What do U advise Sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by maggdon(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls sir mine is a issue with name.. instead of Oyedele Samson Olakunle dey wrote Oyedele sambo olakunle.. pls how do I go abt changing dis error??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.