Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250774 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
cc: sodiqyinka

i have called sidmach
i have gone to my school
i have mailed sidmach
i have maile nysc support
i have gone to sidmach office in lagos today

# i have dropped all my chips now.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Azeemite:
cc: doublezero7
cc: tolusx

I have finally found my name on the senate approved list but the jamb registration number was not correct and it shows " Reg. Number Does Not Exists in JAMB Database(You cannot register, Contact your Institution)" Pls any hope for me cos our student affairs are not ready to do anything to it...Pls bro
this is the
correct jamb number 92043107JE,
wrong jamb number: 9204310TJE
matric: 2009/0859
DOB: 15/12/1991
Adeyemi Azeem Adedeji
Funaab.
thanks
Mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com or visit them if you are in Lagos. They would help resolve it. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
brother sodiqyinka, abeg now, no throway me like shit, the status on the database reads cant register,duplicate matric number, already mailed sidmach, yet to get a response, and am far from lagos, i would gone to their location
. what advise or aid do you have for me, my jamb reg is 92069972aj
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chiefbamo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I doubt they didnt send that name. Maybe it was included in the e-masterlist n left out of the hard copy. It won't affect you come October. Cheers
Wow,this comment has jolted back my hopes,I think I would have to minna myself,thanks so much.wow wow wow.I just hope that's the case.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
oga sodiqyinka im still waiting your response

please Oga mi....ema ignore brother yin o....i know u doing much...please sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com or visit them if you are in Lagos. They would help resolve it. Cheers
Help me pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

Cc Yokiti, doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx n the rest of y'all
hello,can I send u my waec verification pin and details.so u login and see if u can help me verify it.have already registed and printed my green card with wrong DOB,which place me above 30yrs. problem now is I can't change it cos the page is not opening..been trying it for the past 3days.notin yet....help pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
ernesterioo:
brother sodiqyinka, abeg now, no throway me like shit, the status on the database reads cant register,duplicate matric number, already mailed sidmach, yet to get a response, and am far from lagos, i would gone to their location
. what advise or aid do you have for me, my jamb reg is 92069972aj
Your jamb reg no, d real matric number n d oda one. Pls post them here.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
sammy550:
hello,can I send u my waec verification pin and details.so u login and see if u can help me verify it.have already registed and printed my green card with wrong DOB,which place me above 30yrs. problem now is I can't change it cos the page is not opening..been trying it for the past 3days.notin yet....help pls
Use a computer sir.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Noted. Would get bk to u tomorrow. Cheers
thanks bro,I can now sleep,gudnite sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
oga mi ema binu si mi o.
i know you might have felt God has delivered u 4rm me...but e remain small sir. I ve explored all the option you gave me. mu issue still persist.
my sch claim to ve sent but sidmach claims otherwise. Now our sch is saying somfin like batch B.
i have missed two batches already sir. Please you are my last option.

dont know what way u can help me out. Please sir.
Emmanuel.....i'm sheyman4phy class and course mate.

wrong jamb reg: 929808250dh
right jamb reg: 92980825dh.

oga mi
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Your jamb reg no, d real matric number n d oda one. Pls post them here.

92069972aj ( jamb reg) my real matric number is 09/2033 and the oda one is sep.33
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thanks for the help so far sir, The jamb no of a
handful of some of us in my dept was swapped at
the point of sending details to NYSC. We are able
to view our details on the Senate list with the
wrong no displaying. Been trying to rectify mine
before registering, went to school UI as u advised.
I was told at the SA building today that the
corrected list has Been sent. The issue now is that
some of us having issues with wrong jamb no
have registered nd have gotten their call up no. the
difference They noticed is change in dob.Just
wanna ask if I should follow suite or wait till when
the wrong no would be rectified.shud dey make d change in DOB. but dia dob in senate list is correct
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Use a computer sir.
Oga gv me an answer plzzzz. Wrong jamb reg no

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emma4eva(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sir sodiqyinka, I haven't gotten feedback from u, u confirmed my jamb reg no but am still unable to register, pls help my matter, am begging u. jamb reg : 92979688FD
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
e4emma:
oga mi ema binu si mi o.
i know you might have felt God has delivered u 4rm me...but e remain small sir. I ve explored all the option you gave me. mu issue still persist.
my sch claim to ve sent but sidmach claims otherwise. Now our sch is saying somfin like batch B.

right jamb reg: 92980825
The Jamb number is not correct.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sollyadex: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
cc: Sodiqyinka
cc: Tolustx
my jamb reg was confirmed on wed and i still
cant register (no valid detail found stuff).
pls help me
jamb reg: 09087357hh
matric no: 2010/2/37332ct
institution: fut minna
pls pls help me. Am nt near lagos n av sent a
mail to sidmach with no response yet.

pls help me bross, u promised to do something about it today.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sollyadex: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls help me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
92980825dh
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sollyadex: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls help me
pls help me bross, u promised to do something
about it today.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2015

my jamb reg is 92069972aj, my real matric number is 09/2033 and the other one is sep.33

tahnks in anticipation bro
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Use a computer sir.
yea,thats what have been using,i don't know if dey have stoped people that hv printed der green card from changing der DOB..cos the page has not opened for once
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls oga sodiqyinka am done with my registration with d wrong jamb reg number given to me I ve gotten my call up number . the DOB in the senate list is correct and is below 30yrs but wen I logging to my dashboard am seeing change date of birth am confused advise me sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
oga mi ema binu si mi o.

right jamb reg: 92980825dh

oga mi ema binu si mi o.

oga mi ema binu si mi o.

right jamb reg: 92980825dh
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bennygreat1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Erm, mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com or better still, if you are based in Lagos you can go to Sidmach office in Ikeja to lodge this complaint. It can not be done from the HQ. Cheers

Bro... I stay in Delta state!!! Where do I go from here??
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:

92980825dh is the correct one sir.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Follow suit sir. Go ahead with the registration. All other errors would be corrected in camp.
Thanks God bless u. Will do as u advised.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/31499102
Help me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Help me pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
cc sodiqyinka

i hope my details are noted above,
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
sammy550:
yea,thats what have been using,i don't know if dey have stoped people that hv printed der green card from changing der DOB..cos the page has not opened for once
They can't stop you from changing the DOB using that link. Keep trying, it will work.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
jaziridon:

https://www.nairaland.com/post/31499102
Help me
Drop the complaint here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.