Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250845 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 4:38am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You have my email address right? Send all the numbers.

No i dnt and dis my NL email just developed fault. I wouldnt mind dropping my no here just a message frm u . I will send it or call u. Pls, am just stocked in d middle of no way.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ITWorks(m): 4:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Hello Everyone helping out here. Thanks a lot for your efforts. The challenge am having is my name is on the schools list but I am having 'no record found' on the website. I have noticed though that instead of 2007, the year used on my matric no was 2008 (on the senate list pasted at school, that is). One other thing which I hope isn't a problem is JAMB never sent me an admission letter though I got in through JAMB and was on the merit list. Kindly help me in whatever way you can please. Thanks. grin
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by codexgigax: 5:17am On Mar 11, 2015
@sodiqyinka Please can u confirm ds jamb no for me : 92492426EJ. The issue I'm having is that my school (OAU) didn’t send my DOB along with my biodata, and so I couldn't both verify senate list and register. Anyone that could be of help too is welcomed! Thanks everyone.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by honey001(m): 5:57am On Mar 11, 2015
bobo65:

Well our schools are diff
I paid 4600 in d bank to the acct number my sch provided
then took the teller to our welfare office and registered it with my old jamb number
then waited for a month amd wen back to d office to get d new jamb number
long on to jamb website and click on regularization
fill in d necessary info and do ur thumbprint...u will get a success msg then u can print out ur original jamb letter
I think dat is d same process, my fear is dat one month waiting,
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Spongia1(m): 6:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Hi, sodiqyinka. I had an error on my date of birth. Instead of the original 24th, April, it was displaying 20th April. What should i do?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mayor999: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2015
@sodiqyinka please boss help me confirm
my jamb number 73079524FC n matric no.
07/42020 unical.
i was deployed 2014 batch B then it wasn't
online registration so i did my revalidation
procedure in my school but now i can't
register online telling me no record found
but my school DSA confirmed they sent my
details already.please kindly assist me.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2015
@sodiqyinka, brother I have been asking same question for c couple of days now, help me depression, I have confirmed my details where but still no record found. Please help me oga mi. School is FUTO, Matric number is 20091642003, jamb reg is 92012698EE, dpt Electrical Electronics Engineering, my names are ANIGBOGU IZUCHUKWU IHUNANYACHI. God bless you as you make efforts to deliver me.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 6:34am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Don't mind those trashy pple. You will register n go with this batch A. Will update you tomm
thanks bro
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by omotayo9177: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2015
Hello guys. I will be going to the bank today to
pay d 3k. I v seen some guys have issues with
banks, like the banks not sending the pin to their
phones @d appropriate time. Please, I will like to
hear from those that paid @d bank and got their
pin without stress, which bank(s) is/are d most
preferable? Like how long will I have to wait for
the pin that wil be sent via sms? Pls reply guys.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debco(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2015
debco:
I made a direct payment through the bank and also verified the pin sent to me. But have not being able to print my green card ,asking me to make payment again after submitting for registration. Below was the email and pin sent to me after payment at the bank and the portal already said transaction successful so i can't use the pin again.

Thank you for your interest in the NYSC Registration Service. This is to confirm that your payment has been received
Please find below your pin and other details.
Transaction Pin: 1626815310170335
Amount(Naira): 3045.69
Payment Date: 3/9/2015 4:00:52 PM

Please what do i do because i can't afford another payment

Cc. Sodiqyinka,tolustx
please i need a reply bosses @ sodiqyinka tolustx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by damolaade24: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2015
If you are interested on working their NYSC posting to a state of your choice, contact me on 08152452641..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AYOT12(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Oga sodiqyinka na beg I dey.Pls help me too
now.School:Delta State University,
course :MEDICINE and SURGERY ,Jamb reg
number:53242112HC, Matrix number:
CMB/05/06/94900,Surname :AJAYI.Pls mine is
still showing record not found.Pls and pls do
something for me..Pls I can't afford to wait till November
again.My data has been sent to JAMB from my school as mh name is on d master list but I don't
knw Y am still getting no records found since last
week.Pls anybody in d house who can be of
assistance?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Drop the complaint here.
Good morning sodiqyinka my name is ONONIWU JASPER MISHEAL a student of Fed University of Tech Owerri with reg no 20081620343. Please my online registration has a wrong jamb reg no & DOB.
Wrong - 82933380BA & 1-FEB-1987.
This is the correct one
82905722EJ & 25-SEPT-1989. Pls I hv gone to my sch n nysc secretariat in owerri but no favorable answer was given. Pls help me.
Thanks for ur favorable response.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Sodiqyinka boss..U are sighted.........Na from one POT to the other be mai own.

I will mention you around 10am to tell you wetin dey happun to me....stay blessed,bro....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Izzuchukwu: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2015
After the online registration and submission, the syStem displayed "you can't print your green card until you make your payment" .
As I don't want to pay, what is d faith of my registration and how do I get the green card and call-up letter? Pls clear advise. Tnk u
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2015
jaziridon:

Good morning sodiqyinka my name is ONONIWU JASPER MISHEAL a student of Fed University of Tech Owerri with reg no 20081620343. Please my online registration has a wrong jamb reg no & DOB.
Wrong - 82933380BA & 1-FEB-1987.
This is the correct one
82905722EJ & 25-SEPT-1989. Pls I hv gone to my sch n nysc secretariat in owerri but no favorable answer was given. Pls help me.
Thanks for ur favorable response.
I got an update from the HQ that you should go ahead with the reg with that wrong JAMB reg no. FUTO guys will be taken care of in camp. Though, most of you will be going with stream 2.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2015
AYOT12:
Oga sodiqyinka na beg I dey.Pls help me too
now.School:Delta State University,
course :MEDICINE and SURGERY ,Jamb reg
number:53242112HC, Matrix number:
CMB/05/06/94900,Surname :AJAYI.Pls mine is
still showing record not found.Pls and pls do
something for me..Pls I can't afford to wait till November
again.My data has been sent to JAMB from my school as mh name is on d master list but I don't
knw Y am still getting no records found since last
week.Pls anybody in d house who can be of
assistance?
Ayotunde Ajayi? You will be able to view your name soon. Hopefully before the end of today. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by papijanjah(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2015
I registered 4day ago online and have seen my call up number on my dashboard but yet to receive a txt msg notifying me.am worried those that mean I have not be mobilized completely.cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2015
debco:
please i need a reply bosses @ sodiqyinka tolustx
Send your transaction code to nyscsupport@sidmach.com. Your subject of the mail should be ATTENTION: Payment Issue. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2015
princeshiloh:
@sodiqyinka, brother I have been asking same question for c couple of days now, help me depression, I have confirmed my details where but still no record found. Please help me oga mi. School is FUTO, Matric number is 20091642003, jamb reg is 92012698EE, dpt Electrical Electronics Engineering, my names are ANIGBOGU IZUCHUKWU IHUNANYACHI. God bless you as you make efforts to deliver me.
Check again around 6pm today. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jargonzboi(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Good morning brother.
God bless you for your good works.
I have Registered for nysc but I did not pay the 3k.
I live opposite my school and I thought it is ok if I collect my letter in school.

But I'm hearing news that 3k is now compulsory...

Do I still have the option of collecting my letter in school?
Or do We have to pay before we get our call up letters for those of us who have registered without paying, since we stay in school?

cc: sodiqyinka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Check again around 6pm today. Cheers

Bro, please, My info is now on the senate list but I was told I can't register cos my jamb reg number is wrong.

This is the correct one you confirmed 0611134AH. What do I do Sir?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by segungbenga: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Work your NYSC posting to any state of your choice.,,,,,100% guaranteed 07031625880
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You did change of institution ?
Good morning sir!
No i did not do change of institution,
in 2010, we had 6 choices of institions, so jamb offered me admission in a less prefered choice by then a.b.u zaria had not offered admission yet sir. And also before a.b.u released it admission public, a family friend saw my name in the list submitted to jamb and he told my dad two weeks before a.b.u made it public.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by maggdon(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Mr sodiqyinka pls dis isbd third time am writing dis and it seems u re over looking it.. pls wat can I do d name on d Nysc website is Oyedele Sambo Olakunle instead of Oyedele Samson olakunle, pls help me profer solution this issue.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2015
mayor999:
@sodiqyinka please boss help me confirm
my jamb number 73079524FC n matric no.
07/42020 unical.
i was deployed 2014 batch B then it wasn't
online registration so i did my revalidation
procedure in my school but now i can't
register online telling me no record found
but my school DSA confirmed they sent my
details already.please kindly assist me.
Eneji Veronica, please calm down and check around 6pm today. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Spongia1:
Hi, sodiqyinka. I had an error on my date of birth. Instead of the original 24th, April, it was displaying 20th April. What should i do?
Proceed with the reg. Its a no - issue. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by abdulmumini60(f): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2015
here is my detail bro
institute: ahmadu bello university zaria
matriculation no. U10VB2052
date of birth: 28/10/1985
name: Abdulmumini yahaya
jamb no: 09032197GF
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2015
hilsocial:

No i dnt and dis my NL email just developed fault. I wouldnt mind dropping my no here just a message frm u . I will send it or call u. Pls, am just stocked in d middle of no way.
Drop the number. Would contact you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debco(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Send your transaction code to nyscsupport@sidmach.com. Your subject of the mail should be ATTENTION: Payment Issue. Cheers
thanks but i emailed them but no response ooo i took some phone numbers from there website,can i call them also?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2015
tolustx:

I'm sorry to be away from dis conversation sirs and ma. I've been in an area with very poor network reception and I'll be there throughout dis week. My staying away is not intentional. In d mean time, keep up d gud work. God bless u guys.
Ok brother. God bless you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by yokiti: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Olutty88:
pls can anyone help me I want to serve in Osun state. who has any sure link. here is my no and also whatsapp me on 07068342568. Thanks
Nairaland forum will not be liable/responsible for the result of what you are requesting. Good luck bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.