Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251070 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
arcnomec:
pls folks I'm having this issue killing me here,someone should help before I do something drastic to myself ........I graduate in 2014 from dept of Architecture....... I'm a pcm batch B 2015......but my jamb admission status is reading utme 2010 .......that's where I saw my name in jamb admission status column rather mpce 2009...I don't know where and how this bloody mistake crept in from.....Pls sodiyinka help me ooooo
him no dey here again. Mail am.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Giftez: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Urgent pls! Do i need to contact my school for remobilization?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Giftez:
Urgent pls! Do i need to contact my school for remobilization?
yes go to your skul
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2015
youngchopper:

Thanks for your swift response.
I forgot to ask
Since borno will be in charge of my fg alawe
For three month
Can I shun the clearance till September ?
And for the CDs was told it's once in 2 month
Thanks

Hello bro.....I seems we are in the same khaki grin grin

I relocated to Osun state myself. I just want to know the implication of missing CDSs till September lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2015
To the house,

My PPA is yet to clear me oo. No Acceptance letter, No rejection letter. They keep telling me the "Man in Charge" is not around, that I should come back cry

what should I do? Given the fact that I just relocated to the State from Taraba, and I'm planning to Ghost sad

Help, anyone
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ijekul(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Plz I have a problem.I was offered Admission to study Law in both Unical and RSUST in 2007.I opted for unical.My school Unical didn't give most of my set(2007/2008) admission letter especially the UME students.I just checked d JAMB website and I discovered it's d RSUST admission letter dats there.plz help me coz am really confused.dnt know how to get the admission letter now
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by whizqueen(f): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
taiwolusol:
To the house,

My PPA is yet to clear me oo. No Acceptance letter, No rejection letter. They keep telling me the "Man in Charge" is not around, that I should come back cry

what should I do? Given the fact that I just relocated to the State from Taraba, and I'm planning to Ghost sad

Help, anyone
Go and find favour tomorrow cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
ijekul:
Plz I have a problem.I was offered Admission to study Law in both Unical and RSUST in 2007.I opted for unical.My school Unical didn't give most of my set(2007/2008) admission letter especially the UME students.I just checked d JAMB website and I discovered it's d RSUST admission letter dats there.plz help me coz am really confused.dnt know how to get the admission letter now
follow oga sodiq talk for this 1. Hin go help u.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oga sodik come back o. This house don too dry. Abeg. This people go need you when the registration wahala startio. Abegi
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ijekul(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Timbuktu14:
follow oga sodiq talk for this 1. Hin go help u.

plz how do I contact him?Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Elvis506(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2015
henrixx:
me too have Same problem... My d. O. B cert is 1993 nd MA jamb reads 1992...pls wat do I do?
visit d nearest jamb office to you...so sorry about that.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Elvis506(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2015
kayzat:
Want to knw hw to go abt registerin my jamb no for verification cos d last error msg after checkin my name on senate list is 'no jamb no, u cant register, contact ur institution

CC: Elvis506
it means nysc doesn't have your data from your institution so would advise you to visit your department and nysc unit in your school and make sure they send your details this time...cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by henrixx(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Elvis506:
but can something be done abt it
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by OgBetty(f): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Elvis506:

sum1 advised l buy waec results verification pin 4rm any 1stbank, go 2 any cafe n change d dob on jamb 2 d 1 on waec. Which wil l do b/w d 2? (visiting jamb office n buying waec results verification pin)
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
ijekul:

plz how do I contact him?Thanks
his email is sodiqyinka@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emerich(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Timbuktu14:
his email is sodiqyinka@gmail.com
He isn't replying his mail either, sent him a mail 2 weeks ago and he is yet to reply.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
emerich:

He isn't replying his mail either, sent him a mail 2 weeks ago and he is yet to reply.
i don know ooo. Mayb mk u resend. But na hin email b dat.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Good evening fam! I have a question requiring an urgent answer. Please, is it possible for someone that completed his final exams by September meet the NYSC batch b?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dejt4u(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
NO!
LogoDWhiz:
Good evening fam! I have a question requiring an urgent answer. Please, is it possible for someone that completed his final exams by September meet the NYSC batch b?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
dejt4u:
NO!
Thanks bro!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by haywire1: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
#

Sup guyz, one of my padi neva do regularization which means no jamb reg num, what can he do to meet up wit batch b?

Cc Sodiqyinka

#
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=haywire1 post=35982196]#
Sup guyz, one of my padi neva do regularization which means no jamb reg num, what can he do to meet up wit batch b?
Cc Sodiqyinka

i will advice u get a letter from d sch to take along to jamb HQ with some cash for another jamb reg number to be re-issue to your padi. its a matter of urgency as T/T wil be out in August.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Giftez: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2015
presher:
yes go to your skul
Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by datigbogirl: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hello guys, I had some issues during NYSC that made me travel outta the country, unfortunately NYSC still got angry and decided to repost me to another state to probably repeat the service year. I've worked for 2months b4 leaving.

Now I'm back in d country ready to serve but I was told I'll have to pay back d amount I was paid then. Apart from paying back I wanna know if there's any other thing I should be worried about and should prepare to face?

CrazyMan, Yokiti, Ogbeche77 how far?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rejoice grin Oga sodik is coming back grin grin
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Laposhdiva: 1:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Elvis506:
it means nysc doesn't have your data from your institution so would advise you to visit your department and nysc unit in your school and make sure they send your details this time...cheers
Hello everyone! Pls I need help, I was mobilized for Batch A but couldn't register b/cos when I checked my name in d Senate list, my status said I cannot register cos my reg number is not in Jamb database, our Student Affairs Officer said I dnt need regularization since my admission was geniune from Jamb. Pls wat do I do? Pls I need urgent response.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Elvis506(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Laposhdiva:
Hello everyone! Pls I need help, I was mobilized for Batch A but couldn't register b/cos when I checked my name in d Senate list, my status said I cannot register cos my reg number is not in Jamb database, our Student Affairs Officer said I dnt need regularization since my admission was geniune from Jamb. Pls wat do I do? Pls I need urgent response.
adhere to his words...thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by adakoleagbenu: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Rejoice grin Oga sodik is coming back grin grin
whish kyn expensive joke be dis?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
whish kyn expensive joke be dis?
embarassed embarassed grin
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Laposhdiva:
If your number is not in database u go nid regularization. Means your number is not valid. Wat do i know embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chinnyonwu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
bharkarh:
how do I change it please and like how long will it take?
have a similar problem as you. have you been able to rectify it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.