Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251531 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I'm already on this bro. Just be patient... It will be resolved hopefully by tomorrow. Cheers

Thanks a lot bro, I've lost faith in too many things since March 2, I'm counting on you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by johncreek: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
She is safe.
thank u sire
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by puffynana(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2015

Bros sodiqyinka plss hlp my name not online but on schl master sheet
Jamb-92733842ad

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by morkjy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I'm already on this bro. Just be patient... It will be resolved hopefully by tomorrow. Cheers

pls ooo, my issue is wrong jamb no, d sch sed dy av sent a corrected list since last week, i called 2 knw watz up 2dy nd ws told they r working on it. I wonder wu d 'they' are weda nysc or sch. Dy claim 2 av sent d list bt stil unable 2 register. Plsss, wat do i do? Av mailed sidmach bt no response.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by puffynana(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=puffynana post=31525435]
Jamb-92733842ad

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by puffynana(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2015

Jamb-92733842ad

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ArcToyin(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

Cc Yokiti, doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx n the rest of y'all
pls help o. I registered last yr with c14 but didnt pay the 4k and wasnt mobilized. Am i to register again cos am seeing something relating to 'should not register again' on nysc website?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by damolaade24: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
If you want to work your NYSC posting to the state of your choice... contact me on 08152452641
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Derbyman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Good evening bros,hope u didn't forget my matter o. God bless
Cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by puffynana(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2015

Jamb-92733842ad

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
sodiqyinka my name is ONONIWU JASPER MISHEAL a student of Fed University of Tech Owerri with reg no 20081620343. Please my online registration has a wrong jamb reg no & DOB.
Wrong - 82933380BA & 1-FEB-1987.
This is the correct one
82905722EJ & 25-SEPT-1989. I hv gone to my school n nysc office in owerri yet no answer. Pls help ur broda out before I collapse.
Thanks for ur favorable response.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by folajimi222: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oga mi sodiqyinka , please don't forget me abeg.
Thanks for the effort
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lawrence88(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls bro sodiqyinka don't forget me for God sake my problem is wrong jamb registration no..... Wrong one is 92254179BD the right one is 93254179BD my name is OWOEYE SEUN LAWRENCE matric no SO5/MAC/09/644 date or birth 03/11/1988 my sch RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by shegz1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
shegz1:
Help bro,
I saw my name on the list but instead of my name to start with surname it start with last name and follow by surname.
instead of Falansa Tosin Emmanuel, I saw Emmanuel Falansa Tosin.
should I proceed with the registration?
oga sodiqyinka, please reply me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chrisaham: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
hello E-Fam
@Sodiqyinka n Every other person here my humble
question goes to you all.
My dept was actually mobilized via another dept
because of NUC issues we have...so now I'm done
registering wit this dept we were mobilized wit...my
question is since statement of result n I.D cards are vital
in camp so as to enroll..if I get to present my statement
of result n I.D card which reads a different dept from
that on my nysc card won't if affect me in camp..
what do I do bout this now...I'm rili puzzled finking of class cloning an I.D and Statement?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by prodiG(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls answer me now embarassedI have been trying to get to you for the past two weeks.have I done anything wrong?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by djmask(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
cc sodiqyinka doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx
I am so broke I had to borrow money to register...pls this compulsory payment, is there any info about it cos am holding my registration. I don't have 3k. pls I need to know the full details...has there been any official word...or its a technical error from NYSC. PLS O I BEG U
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajibseun: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello,
Please,i made an online payment with gtb master card for nysc online registration,but to my suprise,my account was debited but my payment was not successful.
The payment status is saying pending.
pls sum1 help me....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emma4eva(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Am seriously hoping to see my details after midnight , I don tire.. sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajibseun: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello,
Please,i made an online payment with gtb master card for nysc online registration,but to my suprise,my account was debited but my payment was not successful.pls help me....m so confused
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by OBUZOME(f): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
pls i need help pls ooo i am so worried My name was wrongly spelt and thats what is on d nysc portal and as i registered today thats how d name appeared.PLS hw can i change it? Help plsss
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sleekyonyx(f): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
djmask:
cc sodiqyinka doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx
I am so broke I had to borrow money to register...pls this compulsory payment, is there any info about it cos am holding my registration. I don't have 3k. pls I need to know the full details...has there been any official word...or its a technical error from NYSC. PLS O I BEG U
The 3k is not compulsory, if u don't have it proceed with the registration, but you will have to go to ur institution to get ur call up number and letter when its ready. The 3k is for pple who want their call up number sent to them immediately thru SMS after registration and also print their call up letter online. The choice is yours. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajibseun: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
bro sodiqyinka pls help me.

Please,i made an online payment with gtb master card for nysc online registration,but to my suprise,my account was debited but my payment was not successful.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajibseun: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka pls help me.
Please,i made an online payment with gtb
master card for nysc online registration,but to
my suprise,my account was debited but my
payment was not successful.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Derbyman(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
emma4eva:
Am seriously hoping to see my details after midnight , I don tire.. sodiqyinka
bro same hia oo. Since last week tuesday. Over-seriously hoping o
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pezin(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cc:sodiqyinka.....pls bozz I checked my name on the senate list n was told ''No record found''..I need ur help koz I don't kwn if I can proceed Reg without seeing my name...my sch sent my name
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mabegunrin(f): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Good evening sir/ma, Pls I'm having issues with my record in d Nysc senate verification list, it's saying record not found... pls any solution?? Urgently needed!!! Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
as in ehn...dis 12am juz dey waka like snail. Dnt know y today seems to be too slow.
Cant wait to see my jamb reg corrected to the right one. Oga Sodiqyinka i nelieve tonight is my night. And im sure God will use u to answer my prayer.

#WaitingFor12:00am.

pals dnt worry, lets keep d faith alive. We will go with Batch A....by God's grace.
the level of humility im observing here when we are seeking help, please lets continue with it in our everyday life. We might be in dis Error group for a reason, to some mayb os to teach them humility, to others mayb its to see God in everything, cos some of us might not have been appreciative and see it as a norm if our name juz comes all with ease, and to some, it might be to teach them faith and trust in god when all seems to be lost and to another, it might be a way for God to get our attention and get closer to him in prayer.... lets just discover wat category we belong to and learn our lessons.

12:00Am God will change our status.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by xlency(f): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
HELP|||||||atlast iv been able to continue my registeratiion but for me to submit now is saying matric num deosnt match,i have paid but i dont know whatto do.......
Thanks

cc: Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by victoristic(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
pls guys,i successful registered yesterday night and i already have my call up number,but just this evening i discovered that instead of BSc,BA was registered,pls any implication?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mabegunrin(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
ArcToyin:

pls help o. I registered last yr with c14 but didnt pay the 4k and wasnt mobilized. Am i to register again cos am seeing something relating to 'should not register again' on nysc website?
I also registered last year with c14 but wasn't mobilised nor payed d 4k... and still having issues with registering n no record found.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AYOT12(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
OGA SODIQ YINKA.I wonder why Nigerians (NYSC)just love making live difficult for themselves .When I thought all my problem has been solved after like 1week plus as my no record issue is now solved lo and behold came this issue of wrong registration number that has prevented me from registering.My real Jamb reg number is 53242112HC but this good for nothing NYSC wrote 5324112HC and all my other data are correct.Oga Sodiq pls and pls come to my rescue.
Name :AJAYI AYOTUNDE ,
Mat mum:CMB/05/06/94900,
DOB:21/02/1983,Surname AJAYI,
CORRECT REG NUMBER:53242112HC,
WRONG REGISTRATION NUM :5324112HC

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.