Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,200 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (252506 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Keep checking. It will come up.
@SODIQYINKA, I beg you with the name of ur mother, Please help me, am mentally down, Dont know wat else to do... My name is now showing. But my jamb reg number is stil not exiting due to a Wrong Jamb Reg No 92512979JB. My info. IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, BANKING/FIN, IBEH UCHECHUKWU G. 92512976JB, 09/0310 .... Please @SODIQYINKA, Love To Hear Frm You soon.. PLS 4 GOD SAKE
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sodiqyinka
Bro pls help me out, the status on the database it saying can't register, duplicate matric number, please help me now, have been begging you since monday, my jamb REG Is 92069972AJ, MY matric number is. 09/2033, while the duplicated one I entered is sep. 33.....i will be a happy Man if you can help me out
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
AYOT12:
Oga sodiqyinka wats d latest about my wrong jamb reg issue as u promised to help me forward my matter to sidmach for quick response.
Wrong number 5324112HC
CORRECT NUMBER:53242112HC.
pls and pls assist me in anyway you can.
I didnt send it to Sidmach... Sent it to someone else that will help faster than Sidmach would. No feedback from him yet. Just chill. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
ernesterioo:
Sodiqyinka
Bro pls help me out, the status on the database it saying can't register, duplicate matric number, please help me now, have been begging you since monday, my jamb REG Is 92069972AJ, MY matric number is. 09/2033, while the duplicated one I entered is sep. 33.....i will be a happy Man if you can help me out
No feedback on this issue just yet. Waiting for a response from who i sent it to...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
cc : sodiqyinka i still vent gotten feedback on the wrong jamb reg issue cos its still saying no record found. Dont know even of u saw my mail cos i dint get a reply.

ur effort though is quite aprciated. dont mind my impatience.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
No feedback on this issue just yet. Waiting for a response from who i sent it to...
thanks sir, make d person respond ooooo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
e4emma:
cc : sodiqyinka i still vent gotten feedback on the wrong jamb reg issue cos its still saying no record found. Dont know even of u saw my mail cos i dint get a reply.

ur effort though is quite aprciated. dont mind my impatience.
You woulda heard from me if it has been sorted. Just stay calm.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AYOT12(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I didnt send it to Sidmach... Sent it to someone else that will help faster than Sidmach would. No feedback from him yet. Just chill. Cheers
My able man thanks a lot for that and I pray that the response from him will be a positive one by God's grace.Thanks a milion
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by horlawhaley3007: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sir Sodiqyinka, I have issue of the INCORECT JAMB REG NO of 05666900CI sent from my school(FUNAAB) which I was unable to register on the portal.Whereas the CORRECT JAMB REG NO is 05666990CI. Please Sir help me out.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dexcira(f): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
VickJames:
Good evening house,

I need a break down on how to pay for this nysc registration stuff. A friend of mine needs the information.

Please someone should help, thanks
, has he done his regstratn? Go to cyber while registrin is one of d steps, go wt ur atm card it must b either mastercrd or verve or interswtch! It doesn't acept visa card! Mk sure ders moni in your acnt mayb upoto 5k dependin on ur bnk cos three thousand fourty five kobo will b deducted and plx go wt ur phone cox a text wil b sent t your phne whil registrin which u wil stil type in d computer for d completion of d paymnt, after dt u wil b givn a print out indcatin dt u paid,
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
SODIQYINKA, SODIQYINKA, omo iyami, mo fi olorun oba fi be e, How Else Can I Beg You. We Started Together On This Thread, When People Were Stil Doubting You.I Stood and Told Them How You Help C14. how come you dont remenber me anymore.. Please You Have Confirm My Jamb Reg, But I Stil Cant Register. Please Am Not In Lagos i would have gone their myself But I Believe And Have Faith That God Wil Use You To Help Me..... My School Sent A Wrong Jamb Reg No,92512979JB.... My correct Info. IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, BANKING/FIN,, IBEH UCHECHUKWU G. 92512976JB. 09/0310 thanks, hope to hear from you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by level10: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
produce:
pls can you forward their active phone numbers cos i also av similar issues awaiting your reply thank you

ok..08090493228...dont panic bro...you gonna make a15
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by fairest2112: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
SODIQYINKA its like you choose the people you respond to since morning pls help a sister out pls IT'S THE ISSUE OF NO RECORD FOUND
Kimbir Demenenge Pamela
university of Jos,
Mat no Uj/2008/ed/0403,
Jamb no 82698744IG,
DOB 29/04/1987
TNX
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mabegunrin(f): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes, would get back to you later today.
Good evening Mr sodiqyinka, any good news??
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by level10: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
charlesm91:
thanks. do you still have their number?

call them on 08090493228
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
mabegunrin:

This are my details
Sch: University of Ibadan
Name: Abegunrin Mary
Mat no: 145281
D.o.b: 16/10/1991
Jamb no: 82297787GA
Thanks bro, will be waiting in anticipation. God bless you.
I pray your issue will be resolved in due time, was once in ur shoes so I know what u re going thru. Please have U Been to the NYSC office at the students affairs in ui to make complains? If u haven't I will suggest u do so, BEG them to let u view the master list of ur dept sent to NYSC if allowed, u will probably see where errors were made nd u can use those errors to access the Senate list. if far away from ib u can send a friend to do that for u.
I Sincerely Wish u speedy solution to the issue.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
mabegunrin:

This are my details
Sch: University of Ibadan
Name: Abegunrin Mary
Mat no: 145281
D.o.b: 16/10/1991
Jamb no: 82297787GA
Thanks bro, will be waiting in anticipation. God bless you.
]I pray your issue will be resolved in due time, was once in ur shoes so I know what u re going thru. Please have U Been to the NYSC office at the students affairs in ui to make complains? If u haven't I will suggest u do so, BEG them to let u view the master list of ur dept sent to NYSC if allowed, u will probably see where errors were made nd u can use those errors to access the Senate list. if far away from ib u can send a friend to do that for u.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bollybest: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
pls i hav problem with my date of birth all other information and details are correct on slip but d date of birth is in correct correct date of birth is 26-feb-1991 and incorrect date of birth is 03-feb 1988 pls what can i do. thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mabegunrin(f): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hopez456:
I pray your issue will be resolved in due time, was once in ur shoes so I know what u re going thru. Please have U Been to the NYSC office at the students affairs in ui to make complains? If u haven't I will suggest u do so, BEG them to let u view the master list of ur dept sent to NYSC if allowed, u will probably see where errors were made nd u can use those errors to access the Senate list. if far away from ib u can send a friend to do that for u.
Thanks, I've been there and back home, the details are correct... still the same issue... I just hope n pray it's gonna get solved.
What did u do to get ur case resolved?
Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by beedemmie(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
I HAVE HANDED EVERYTHING OVER TO GOD, ONLY HIM CAN MAKE THIS BATCH A POSSIBILITY.
ALL IS WELL AND I KNOW HE UNDERSTANDS BEST.
QUE sera QUE CERA
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yeah. You will be free soon.

@sodiqyinka. .I ve similar problem-"no record found"...name-Ajoku kemakolam Charles

school-FUTO(mechanical eng)
reg no-20091643383
jamb reg no- 92465583GI
date of birth-22nd June 1991
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
mabegunrin:

Thanks, I've been there and back home, the details are correct... still the same issue... I just hope n pray it's gonna get solved.
What did u do to get ur case resolved?
Thanks.
It will by God's grace. I was in school through out last week patrolling that office over my issue. Those of us with issues wrote down our names on a sheet and was told to check back this week Tuesday that errors would have Been corrected, a friend checked for me nd he was told that the error list has been sent to nysc. My case is that of wrong jamb no, no change was effected so I went ahead to register yesterday as advised by Mr Sodiq nd some staff at the SA building.
It will be well sis.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Boss Sodiqyinka,good evening...Is dia any info as regard my own case "Can't register because my jamb number is not on Jamb Database(2015 UTME)
You said you will make findings and get back to me vrysoon....I guess you ave not gotten info for it!!!!
I beg,I still get hope in Allah and You ooooo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
cc: sodiqyinka

my bro sheyman4phy just called me to shared his testimony with me today. Thanks so much for ur help. god bless you real good. Im sincerely greatful on his behalf. God bless you real good.

BRO Im now officially the only one remaining in my set yet to register. And i believe u are still working om it to make me smile also like sheyman.

Team A#15.

Bless u sir for ur help thus far
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ik4life: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oga sodiqyinka,gud evening sir,Am earnestly waiting for the reply u promised me,Right jamb reg no:06169002BD(bd),the wrong jamb reg no 06169002BO
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
ik4life:
Oga sodiqyinka,gud evening sir,Am earnestly waiting for the reply u promised me,Right jamb reg no:06169002BD(bd),the wrong jamb reg no 06169002BO
Check the senate list tomorrow afternoon. Got a response this evening. Its been worked on. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
e4emma:
cc: sodiqyinka

my bro sheyman4phy just called me to shared his testimony with me today. Thanks so much for ur help. god bless you real good. Im sincerely greatful on his behalf. God bless you real good.

BRO Im now officially the only one remaining in my set yet to register. And i believe u are still working om it to make me smile also like sheyman.

Team A#15.

Bless u sir for ur help thus far
Thank God bro. You will join the league tomorrow afternoon. Check from 1. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pezin(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Keep checking. It will come up.
bozz still on it ooooo..any info abt imsu
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by e4emma(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Thank God bro. You will join the league tomorrow afternoon. Check from 1. Cheers

wow! hallelujah. ...praise d Lord somebody. this is d best News of d night o....oga mi se u no go vex if i kiss u....muuuaaahhhh.......thanks boss....thanks you sososoosososo much.

cant wait for tomoro to come o. ese gan an ni sir

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gazaliah:
Boss Sodiqyinka,good evening...Is dia any info as regard my own case "Can't register because my jamb number is not on Jamb Database(2015 UTME)
You said you will make findings and get back to me vrysoon....I guess you ave not gotten info for it!!!!
I beg,I still get hope in Allah and You ooooo
Yes actually. Provided they update their database that next week, you will be able to register. So, lets hope they update it. Cheers bro
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by beedemmie(f): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oga Sodik, you have ignored me and my request. please help

I know you are online now

cc sodikyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes actually. Provided they update their database that next week, you will be able to register. So, lets hope they update it. Cheers bro

Hello @Sodiqyinka, what about me?

Wrong jamb number 0644134AH ( not on jamb database)

Correct jamb number 06114134AH.

PLEASE REPLY. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.