Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251515 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
shegxynero:

Bro, I really appreciate your help as your directive really helped me. I was at Sidmach today in Lagos and I got my problem resolved immediately. My new profile was deleted and I was able to continue with my old profile. I got my call up number immediately. Thank you so much and may God continue to repay you of your good deeds. For those that might need to go to Sidmach to have their issue resolved, here is there address : Plot 15, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Behind M.K.O Gardens, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja
my man pls help ur fellow man out b4 i collaspse, This is my no giv me a flash so i can call. 08064968107. pls i beg u in Jesus name.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kelebobs(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
toulzbabie:

I'm. Happy 2 announce That this issue has been solved, had 2 send a direct mail 2 somone @ sidmach.
Tnks God Bless u
please help a friend in need. the email of the person
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kelebobs(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I know y'all are anticipating a response... Same here. Been waiting since forever to get an update. Guys, pls go and ahead and confirm if the problem still persists. FUTO guys should just chill as im sure nothing has been done about you guys issues. The rest can keep checking to see if the problem has been recrified. I would post on here immediately i get a response. God help us all. Cheers
still the same issue. nevertheless still expectant. 82177613ea(wrong) 82177643ea(correct) university of Nigeria nsukka.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
shegxynero:

Bro, I really appreciate your help as your directive really helped me. I was at Sidmach today in Lagos and I got my problem resolved immediately. My new profile was deleted and I was able to continue with my old profile. I got my call up number immediately. Thank you so much and may God continue to repay you of your good deeds. For those that might need to go to Sidmach to have their issue resolved, here is there address : Plot 15, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Behind M.K.O Gardens, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja

bros gud eve,,,pls my own is "no record found' up till nw BT my name hs been confirmed in my schl master list..my questn is DAT if I go to sidmach wit this problem,will they help immediately fix d problem and will they collect any cash from u?....tanx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by shegxynero: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Randy91:

bros gud eve,,,pls my own is "no record found' up till nw BT my name hs been confirmed in my schl master list..my questn is DAT if I go to sidmach wit this problem,will they help immediately fix d problem and will they collect any cash from u?....tanx

Bro, I am very sure they will help you fix it immediately and its free ...no payment is required.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AlexisM16: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I know y'all are anticipating a response... Same here. Been waiting since forever to get an update. Guys, pls go and ahead and confirm if the problem still persists. FUTO guys should just chill as im sure nothing has been done about you guys issues. The rest can keep checking to see if the problem has been recrified. I would post on here immediately i get a response. God help us all. Cheers

Mine's still the same. Number not on JAMB's database.

Wrong jamb reg number 0644134AH

Correct jamb reg number 06114134AH

@Sodiqyinka. Good evening.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by nk4luv(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Dafone post=31679162] pls sir, we futoites are stil waiting thank 4 d help. God bless u[/oga sodiqyinka help me jambno:05588667eh is the wrong one and 05588667gh is the right one my matric no is 2010044066 my surname is okenna. thank u
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dexcira(f): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sodiqyinka pls m bros can't register due to wrong dob is telling him hs exemption letter is being processed! Can u pls help m correct it! Jambreg 92899522ii, dob 8 june 1987! Tnx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Randy91:

tanx for ur reply,,,lastly wat time cn some one use to get dia to avoid crowd?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by shegxynero: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Randy91:

Just get there as early as possible
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kingjosephat(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
dexcira:
Sodiqyinka pls m bros can't register due to wrong dob is telling him hs exemption letter is being processed! Can u pls help m correct it! Jambreg 92899522ii, dob 8 june 1987! Tnx
I had similar issue but thank God it have been resolved now. #God win
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dexcira(f): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
kingjosephat:

I had similar issue but thank God it have been resolved now. #God win
! Really how ? Pls tel m o
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Randy91:

Tell me ur outcome pls. I wana know abeg.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
hilsocial:

Tell me ur outcome pls. I wana know abeg.

they refused answering anybody....and those ommission forms we filled, dey sed dey started working on it on last weekend which they r still on.....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Randy91:

they refused answering anybody....and those ommission forms we filled, dey sed dey started working on it on last weekend which they r still on.....

Tanx. Pls , i mean tell me ur outcome tomorrow after ur visit to sidmach abeg.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kingjosephat(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
dexcira:
! Really how ? Pls tel m o
The issue of writing exemption letter in process is when the date of birth you have in your waec result is above 30. I had similar situation but I contacted someone in school who in return contacted some one in Abuja, infact within 30minutes everything was resolved. The process is simple just drop your contact here I will get back to you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AYOT12(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
cc sodiqyinka.At last today is gone and d problem is still unresolved
Tomorrow is another day of hope.I believe God will definitely use sodique yinka for me.
Oga Sodiq Pls don't relent on d correction and I strongly believe light will definitely come at d end of d tunnel........

Wrong Jamb number:5324112HC
Correct Jamb number:53242112HC
Surname :Ajayi
DOB:21/02/1983
Mat number: CMB/05/06/94900

Cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by nk4luv(f): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
@ sodiqyinka please help me , I have sent you lots of email but no reply these are my details: name okenna nkechi justina, dob:16 may 1992, matric no: 2010044066, wrong jamb reg no:05588667eh, correct jamb no:05588667gh , I can't register because of the wrong jamb no please help me out. Thanks, please at least reply me to know that you got my messages,please reply and help me out. Have mercy on me please and tell me when its likely to be resolved. Thanks once again.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Pls Sodiqyinka, I Have Check, But Stil The Same.PLS my school(imsu) sent a Wrong Jamb Reg 92512979JB, instead of my Correct Jamb Reg 92512976JB please help me. i have mail and sent you messages but no reply.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dexcira(f): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
kingjosephat:

The issue of writing exemption letter in process is when the date of birth you have in your waec result is above 30. I had similar situation but I contacted someone in school who in return contacted some one in Abuja, infact within 30minutes everything was resolved. The process is simple but contact me dis is my pin 2BE0B626
. Ok av done that
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by cooljude(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
LucemFerre:
Hey ya'all... Can anybody please educate me on this...? The DOB displayed on my receipt is 1st and the real one on other of my docs is 5th... But I'm done with all my reg process... Got my call-up number and all... Is the DOB gonna be a problem... Later?

Thanks
many of my friends went to camp last year without changing their date of birth. I feel its not a very big deal but to fulfill all rightousness, you could go to a designated bank(check NYSC site) to pay for the waec pin, then you input the pin and automatically your DOB u used for WAEC would be uploaded.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by labiz001: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gudday sodiqyinka,i was mobilized by my sch(LASU)last yr for NYSC BATCH C but my call up number didnt come out & LASU insisted dat my name was sent. This yr i was remobilized by LASU again for BATCH A,but when i visited the website to register,d response i got is "no details found",i complaind to LASU & I was shown d list dat my name has been sent again but the error is from NYSC. Pls sir i hope u can help me. God bless u.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Akerry(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
just seeing this thread
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Akerry(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sodiqyinka Help!!!
I want to redeploy to nassarawa state. precisely Nabsprada's ppa. lol
hehehehehehe

guy, u are really doing a great job here
God bless you dude
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Unclerukus: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2015
I think we need to voice this out and create a very big awareness or this thing might affect lots and lots of people and ignored, time can't be bought. Nigeria is not ICT ready, the man power and framework is poor. This nysc online registration should be optional or better still scrapped till they can reach a level of perfection where lapses from both the school and Nysc is zero.They are just using people as guinea pigs to test a non-perfected system.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 17, 2015
hilsocial:

Tanx. Pls , i mean tell me ur outcome tomorrow after ur visit to sidmach abeg.

I sent somebody who stays in Ikeja...he sed he ll go on Wednesday...BT no p,,I ll keep u posted
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukwu7(m): 3:43am On Mar 17, 2015
Sir Sodigyinka pls help,my name on d senate list uploaded to NYSC 4m my school.but can't fine it on nysc senate porter list,i registered last batch c,but we were not mobilized,am confuse.i hv email nysc but no reply
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukwu7(m): 3:52am On Mar 17, 2015
My broda same issue wit me ooo. No record found,while d sku hv upload it ooo,
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by prodiG(m): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Thought this has been sorted?
Sir, please don't forget me o. Time is running out on us.
Wrong jamb reg number 06169251ee
Correct jamb reg number 06169251ef
Thank you very much. @Sodiqyinka cry
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Randy91:

I sent somebody who stays in Ikeja...he sed he ll go on Wednesday...BT no p,,I ll keep u posted

k. Tanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.