Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251216 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ufuoma3662(f): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Mr sodiqyinka.....pls answer me too.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Sorry bro. Got a lot of responses today. Was able to trace yours among them. You can check from 2pm tomorrow. Cheers
please @sodiqyinka you told me to check on the 17 march, by 2pm. but till now am stil seeing thesame thing and i stil cant register please help me.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2015
oche123:
please @sodiqyinka you told me to check on the 17 march, by 2pm. but till now am stil seeing thesame thing and i stil cant register please help me.
oche123:
oche123:
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2015
oche123:
oche123:
oche123:
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by obami007(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Good morning house,,,abeg I need nysc/sidmach help lines/contact numbers,,,I really need to confirm sometin from dem,,,please
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by nk4luv(f): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
PAnaceA7:

It's Mastercard.
then try again it might be network error

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jeffoe(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Please I just noticed an error in d day of my date of birth on d green card slip I printed out from the portal, though d month and year are correct. I guess the error was as result of filling the form after the biometric(I did it at a cybercafe) hope it won't affect anything, if it would how can one correct it.
Cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AYOT12(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2015
@sodiqyinka
Guy despite all the numerous promise I was promised by you for more than 1 week now my status still remain unchanged. You made me put my hope on ur assistance only for my hope to be dashed.
Just want to ask you for where I stand so I can knw my fate with you.
cc: Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hiousfiola(f): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Good morning @ Sodiqyinka. Still on the matter of wrong jamb reg no, pls help me follow it up na, I have few days left to register online. I understand you're busy but please favour me. (Correct: 91066028ll / Incorrect: 91066028LL) thanks & God bless u
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by smilingjimmy(f): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2015
OBUZOME:

Please i registered last week wednesday,i saw my call up no on my dashboard after making d payment but i havent gotten any text msg frm NYSC.Please is this a problem?Should i be worried

U will certainly get it bcux my fwends got deres late. Jst relax bcux dts nt a prblem
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by smilingjimmy(f): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffoe:
Please I just noticed an error in d day of my date of birth on d green card slip I printed out from the portal, though d month and year are correct. I guess the error was as result of filling the form after the biometric(I did it at a cybercafe) hope it won't affect anything, if it would how can one correct it.
Cc sodiqyinka

According 2 wat mr sodiq said u cn chnge it in camp, dt is nt a problem nd its nt goin 2 stop u in camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by smilingjimmy(f): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2015
obami007:
Good morning house,,,abeg I need nysc/sidmach help lines/contact numbers,,,I really need to confirm sometin from dem,,,please
Check on d nysc site its dere
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jeffoe(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2015
smilingjimmy:

According 2 wat mr sodiq said u cn chnge it in camp, dt is nt a problem nd its nt goin 2 stop u in camp.
thanks jimmy I really appreciate.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by obami007(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Check on d nysc site its dere
. Tanks dear

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2015
Anybody here with jamb reg number not on database?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by smilingjimmy(f): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffoe:
thanks jimmy I really appreciate.

Uwc, "in soqidyinka's voice Cheers"
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2015
produce:

What year did your friend write jamb?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
This is 20th of March,something has to be oone immediately,this is unfair and doesn't make sense,we should be given assistance at least,how long do we wait for a response,pls anybody out there,I need help

my jamb reg no is incorect ,I have contacted my school,but was asked to register like that,I have tried to create an account but it says no valid details,please help me out
Incorrect jamb no - 05368697FF
correct jamb no - 82467899eb
Please respond to this ,so I know you have seen it and possibly have me in mind,I hope to get a feedback soon,thanks
Ifeonu Esther
Babcock university
Matric no - 08/1408
Please you can always email your response
Kikiposh1992@yahoo.com
Cc sodiqyinka,and anybody that can help me ,please
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Everybody with issues concerning registration should keep calm, if you have issues with your jamb number not on data base. Only your school can help you with that. Go to your school to help you contact jamb, take your admission letter along side.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Carmal90(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Please let me know what the problem is again. Cheers
pls mr sadiq,a friend of mine is having pro with her reg,she was supposed to be in batch c of last year bt she was nt mobilised,she went ahead an pay for the reg then,fast forward to this week,instead of her to do revalidation of last year,she started all together,on realising she have to do the revalidation she went back to the process,bt the only problem is that she is been given mssg that her record was nt found,pls any hope for her? She is almost dying
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Chukki2014,yes I have the same problem,jamb reg no not on database. And I tried creating an account but it said details not correct
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Only your school can help you with that, there should have been an error list NYSC sent to them, contact your school and ask them to help you send the right details, they have access to the portal. And go there yourself, put it in written also, address it to ur Dean of student affairs.
kikiposh:
This is 20th of March,something has to be oone immediately,this is unfair and doesn't make sense,we should be given assistance at least,how long do we wait for a response,pls anybody out there,I

Only your school can help you with that, there should have been an error list NYSC sent to them, contact your school and ask them to help you send the right details, they have access to the portal. And go there yourself, put it in written also, address it to ur Dean of student affairs.
Matric no - 08/1408
Please you can always email your response
Kikiposh1992@yahoo.com
Cc sodiqyinka,and anybody that can help me ,please

Bro only
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
@Chukki2014,is it possible for you to help me check if my jamb reg no is even correct? and please can I continue with registration even with the jamb problem an how do I do it? Please
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
kikiposh:
Chukki2014,yes I have the same problem,jamb reg no not on database. And I tried creating an account but it said details not correct

What year did you write that jamb?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
kikiposh:
@Chukki2014,is it possible for you to help me check if my jamb reg no is even correct? and please can I continue with registration even with the jamb problem an how do I do it? Please

If your jamb reg number is not on the jamb database, you can't register. NYSC works with jamb database.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2015
I wrote it in 2008,I have my admission slip with me here
Reg no - 82467899eb
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2015
@chukki2014 okay,but is there a way you oor anybody can help me with the error because @sodiqyinka has done it already for a lot of people,please respond
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2015
@Chukki2014 i wrote it in 2008,I have my admission slip with me here
Reg no - 82467899eb
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2015
kikiposh:

Cross check with the one you have in your admission letter
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2015
kikiposh:
@Chukki2014 i wrote it in 2008,I have my admission slip with me here
Reg no - 82467899eb

When you try to verify senate list online what are you told? Give me the exact information
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
@Chukki2014 the one I hve in my admission letter is 82467899eb while the one on the nysc site now is 05368697FF,pls reply
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2015
@Chukki2014 registation number does not exist oon jamb database,you cannot register,contact your institution

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.