Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250865 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You can still regularize if you want to.
My man happy sunday. pls wat do u suggest we do to solve d issue of wrong jamb reg no. pls its remainin just 2weeks. pls help.
#TeamFuto.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tunbe: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Exactly what you read. Create a new account. Cheers

Happy Sunday Mr. Sodiqyinka. I wanna say thank you on behalf of the people you've been helping in the house. Your selfless service will not go in vain by God grace. even though my issue have not been resolved, I'm glad that so many people are happy and also leaping for joy.

I also wanna use this medium to ask for your intervention concerning my matter. Please I want you to help me resolve this wrong jamb registeration number issue.

Surname: Ogunsakin
Mat no: PSC0803900
Correct jamb reg no: 82852675BD
School: UNIBEN
D.O.B: 21/May/1988

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jamesben91(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dear Sodiqyinka

I must say a big thank you for ur selfless service and support to all PCMs‎

My name is Benjamin, James C., a prospective corp member from the Department of Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology, Imo State University Owerri Imo State with matric number "09/2992" and JAMB Reg "92889346GB"‎

Previous attempts I made to register online proved abortive as a result of errors from my institution (clash of matric numbers). The student affairs department of my institution has contacted NYSC head office to make changes and my name has been uploaded on the PCM database. On trying to re-initiate the online registration, I got the message "You have registered with this email or phone number". I have changed the email addresses and phone numbers severally and it keeps displaying the same message.

Please help me out.‎
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka,pls help me since all dis while nw with dis issue of INCORRECT JAMB REG NUMBER. Plssssssss.
NAME: FOLARIN OLUFUNKE OLUWASEYI.
INS: KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC.
MATRIC NO: HND/12/BA/FT/065.
WRONG JAMB NUM: 15594333BB.
CORRECT JAMB NUM: 84312526BA.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Beejayx: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
dexcira:
is true

Miss Dexcira thank you.but i ddnt your message.thanks once again.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Randy91:

guy try show schl on Monday because I ve communicated to other my guys wit similar problem whose name r on schl master list BT nt online...because we want to cause small chaos @d student affairs unit...somebody even told me DAT if we didn't ginger they r not going to do anytn for dia mistake......dis is my numba,...08107777044...flash/call...cn u afford to wait till November after u ve confirmed ur name in d schl master list for BATCHA 2015....Aluta continua

I will add u on whatsapp. Lets chat .
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by michade(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Will help forward this tomorrow morning. Enjoy the day.

I'll appreciate sir

cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
tunbe:

Happy Sunday Mr. Sodiqyinka. I wanna say thank you on behalf of the people you've been helping in the house. Your selfless service will not go in vain by God grace. even though my issue have not been resolved, I'm glad that so many people are happy and also leaping for joy.

I also wanna use this medium to ask for your intervention concerning my matter. Please I want you to help me resolve this wrong jamb registeration number issue.

Correct jamb reg no: 82852675BD
D.O.B: 21/May/1988

God bless you.
D wrong JAMB number?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debbie77: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tnk u verymch mr sodqyinka!God blessings wil shower on u greately,pls am stil begin u in d name of God we serve,help me fix dis my wrong jamb stuf,there's no tyme again o,am beging u pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
D wrong JAMB number?

sodiqyinka, is it true dey wanna extend registration deadline ?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka,pls help me since all dis while
nw with dis issue of INCORRECT JAMB REG
NUMBER. Plssssssss.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
D wrong JAMB number?
NUMBER. Plssssssss.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AbbeySOM: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
AbbeySOM:
Good day Oga Sodiqyinka, pls I take God beg u, this is my second year at home ooo. just help me with this record not found so I can serve. Plsssssssssssss biko
Salami Haruna Abiodun
Federal Polytechnic Offa
Mat no: CT/HND/F11/0913
D.O.B: 08/07/86
WRONG JAMB NO: 94521882BI
VALID JAMB NO: 84521882BI.
PLS HELP OOOOOO. God bless u bro/sir

Goodevening Mr Sodiqyinka, Am refreshing ur memory like u demanded, hope u can recall now, we av bn talking for a week now. Guess av not be detached from the queue Please I need a breeze. of hope. Pls give me good news. All will be well. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debbie77: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yes sir!d wrong jamb regisstrtn number,the corect one is 62172086jf,the wrong one is 62172086ji,am arebamen deborah,frm AAu,mat number is fns/zoo/06/0635,tnks sir may d gud God bless u realy gud
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AbbeySOM: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Already noted. Would send in a min or two. Relax.
Helloo Mr Sodiqyinka, pls hope you can recall and traxe my conplain?? Pls ow has it been??
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sodiqyinka,its been a while...
The Jamb has ended and I think the info has been updated since the exam result printing is online...My question is 'is the skool will be responsible for informing NYSC directly or the status will change automatically on Nysc Registration portal...

My issue is Can't register cos the jamb number is not on Jamb Database....
Jamb num:56364766HJ.
Any solution @ all,sir....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debbie77: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tnks somch sir,am lookin foward 4 a possitive result,Am on my kneels prayin 4 u,dat ur effort 2wards our complain wil not b wasted, God wil do a unique tin 4 u dat money canot buy,wit long life he wil satisfy u nd loads of blessings 4 u nd ur entire family,in Jesus name,Amen
AbbeySOM:

Helloo Mr Sodiqyinka, pls hope you can recall and traxe my conplain?? Pls ow has it been??
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Randy91:

babe,happy Sunday,,ve u corrected ur problem...wats d way forward?
I haven't o.
Still seeing the same old thing.
Got an info from Abuja that should pressurize our school to resend the masterlist as Nothing could be done from their end.
team Futo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by quidnovi: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hello Mr. Sadiqyinka

Its me again with the same old issue. I have confirmed from the student affairs officer and my name was actually sent so its not my institutions problem. Please help

Sch: cross river university of technology
Matric. No: 07/CEN/046
jamb reg no: 72099657GI
Name: Leo Uffia Inyang
Dob: 12/09/1985.

Problem: Record Not Found.

Thank you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by quidnovi: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I promise to sort this for you tomorrow. On queue... Cheers

Hello Sir,

Please help. Its the same old issue.

My Details:

Sch: cross river university of technology
Matric. No: 07/CEN/046
jamb reg no: 72099657GI
Name: Leo Uffia Inyang
Dob: 12/09/1985.

Problem: Record Not Found.

Thank you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2015
@sodiqyinka,now it's vey obvious u're ignooring me,I have asked for just one feedback for a million times now ,I know you r busy,but u've answered a lot of people that wrote their posts same time as I did,i'm going to try once more and pray that you respond to me

My problem is "jamb reg no not on database"

Incorrect jamb no - 05368697FF
correct jamb no - 82467899eb
Please I use God and my mother(may her soul rest in peace) to beg you,please ,please ,please respond to my complaint,thanks and God bless
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by onyinmamh(m): 2:06am On Mar 23, 2015
please pals i have registered already and i have gotten my green card but i didn't pay 3k coz i want to collect it at my school,my question is that does it has any implication as in not paying the 3k?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Dafone(m): 3:36am On Mar 23, 2015
the point is nysc are being so ignorant of our plies, dis has gotten to d level we protest for this to be scrapped and reverted to the old way unless this issue continues. God help us all. Cant wait till november

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by yokiti: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2015
kikiposh:
@sodiqyinka,now it's vey obvious u're ignooring me,I have asked for just one feedback for a million times now ,I know you r busy,but u've answered a lot of people that wrote their posts same time as I did,i'm going to try once more and pray that you respond to me

Please I use God and my mother(may her soul rest in peace) to beg you,please ,please ,please respond to my complaint,thanks and God bless
SodiqYinka, please see to this issue. Thanks in advance.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tunbe: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2015
sodiqyinka:
D wrong JAMB number?

Thanks for your response Mr Sodiqyinka

The wrong Jamb registeration number is: 92088250HH
The correct Jamb reg number is: 82852675BD
D.O.B: 21/05/1988
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jamesben91(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2015
jamesben91:
Dear Sodiqyinka

I must say a big thank you for ur selfless service and support to all PCMs‎

My name is Benjamin, James C., a prospective corp member from the Department of Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology, Imo State University Owerri Imo State with matric number "09/2992" and JAMB Reg "92889346GB"‎

Previous attempts I made to register online proved abortive as a result of errors from my institution (clash of matric numbers). The student affairs department of my institution has contacted NYSC head office to make changes and my name has been uploaded on the PCM database. On trying to re-initiate the online registration, I got the message "You have registered with this email or phone number". I have changed the email addresses and phone numbers severally and it keeps displaying the same message.

Please help me out.‎
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Lafunky18:
NUMBER. Plssssssss.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Alibaba007: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Dear admin, I av done my registration and i made my payment through bank, i av call up numb bt i haven't be notify lik my friends dat made dere payment tru ATM.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by omok1(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Hello, can someone please tell me how to go about thumb printing,it's been giving me nightmares just trying to get it done. An urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
sodiqyinka:
D wrong JAMB number?
nw with dis issue of INCORRECT JAMB
REG
NUMBER. Plssssssss.
THANKS.
(
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hiousfiola(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Good morning house. Please what do I do now? I have been to Sidmach this morning and was told that they are not authorized to handle issue of wrong jamb reg no. @Sodiq & @Chikki please me, read someone's post thanking u for the help of correction of wrong jamb no.......brothers please help me. I have contacted my school but the person I spoke to isn't willing to help. Thank you for the help bro, I am indeed grateful for all you've done so far
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2015
kikiposh:

Bro, i'm so sorry you feel this way. I'm on this now and would get it done before the end of tomorrow. So sorry once again. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.