Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250864 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Lafunky18:
i was at Sidmach yesterday too,dey didnt help o,dey said dey re not authorised to make any correction.
I had similar issue as yours. mailed NYSC nd sidmach, I was told to go to my school that They cannot deal with wrong jamb no. My school told us to register using d wrong no. most of us having this issue have registered nd gotten call up no. Only our dob changed Which We were told can be corrected in d camp.
Would suggest that if ur issue is not resolved on time Maybe u should register with d wrong no.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by djmask(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Serious problem for my friend. No record found,
mistake with DOB and Matric no on the school
list. Tried to register but still no record and
details found
Pls the school said nothin could be done. We are
lost and confused.
Jamb no 92071556BA
sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Hopez456:
I had similar issue as yours. mailed NYSC nd sidmach, I was told to go to my school that They cannot deal with wrong jamb no. My school told us to register using d wrong no. most of us having this issue have registered nd gotten call up no. Only our dob changed Which We were told can be corrected in d camp.
Would suggest that if ur issue is not resolved on time Maybe u should register with d wrong no.
Thanks,but how do i go abt d registration becos its showing dat i can't register on my status and i have already created account and when am trying to login it says '' NO VALID DETAILS FOUND'' pls how do i go abt it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Paparaxy:
Pls I am almost done with my registration just that I couldn't get past the signature section. I have tried signing on paper and uploading, but after appending, I still get that no signature will render the application invalid. Pls Someone should assist me on what to do.
hey bro, use ur name as ur signature, thats what i did, thank me later
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
oga sadiq please help me still no record found
Eke Esther E
92300441BI
21/01/1992. tnx. wating for ur response.
school: FUTO
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2015
This time last week i was an active poster here begging for solutions to my nysc ishh, i thank God my level don change, if u re experiencing any ishh, feel free to drop ur complaints , to my best of knowledge, i could help.. God bless
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Kikyben2(f): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Hello house, please my younger brother is having issues with the online registration, he's having an issues of clash of matriculation nos with someone else in same school with him.

He's been cleared for registration. That's on the portal "senate approved list" it says "matric number not in use (create a new account). But if he tries registering they keep saying "email/phone no" already in use.

He has created a new account and also used his second phone no. yet the same message keeps coming up.

Anyone who knows the solution to this should please help.

Cc: sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by megawax8: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Morning Family, 

Be reminded of the interactive session with the NYSC's Director of mobilization today on Twitter by 3:30pm with the hashtag #meetNYSCDirMob. 

Be reminded!

Be informed! 

Cc All those interested. 

Have a splendid day ahead.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Kikyben2(f): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2015
His details are:

Benjamin James C
Mat no: 09/2992
School: Imo State University
Jamb Reg: 92889346GB

Cc: Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
@hopez456,it is not possible for us to even register with the jamb no given to us cos it is not n the jamb database that means the jamb reg no is wrong,so befoore we can even create account the jamb reg no has to be correct
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by uo067: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Hello Sodiqyinka, I have some problems with the portal. I was at the stage of uploading my documents, but site as not being open. Each time I try to load it it gives me "Server Error" its going to 4 days now that i have been getting this error. Pls what do i do? Is the problem ftom NYSC portal or maybe me?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2015
ernesterioo:
This time last week i was an active poster here begging for solutions to my nysc ishh, i thank God my level don change, if u re experiencing any ishh, feel free to drop ur complaints , to my best of knowledge, i could help.. God bless
Pls say say something i hav issue of INCORRECT JAMB REG. NUMBER. Pls how do i go abt it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2015
I'm even going to sidmach no,I can't sit down and not go for this batch A,I want to hear the stories they want to tell me...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eunice4real: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Please where can I buy the waec verification pin because all the first bank in port Harcourt are not selling it. I need to change my date of birth. Please help me. we just have few days to go now please I beg you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eunice4real: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
ernesterioo:
please can you help me too. I have problem with my date of birth. How can I correct it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2015
eunice4real:
please can you help me too. I have problem with my date of birth. How can I correct it?
whats the problem like
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Lafunky18:
Pls o,i hav issues too,d issue i hav is INCORRECT JAMB REG. NUMBER. Pls how do i go abt it?
i advise you visit ur schl asap to send a valid jamb reg number to nysc
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Hopez456:
Thanks,but how do i go abt d registration
becos its showing dat i can't register on my status and i have already created account and when am trying to login it says '' NO VALID DETAILS FOUND'' pls how do i go abt it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Lafunky18:
Thanks,but how do i go abt d registration becos its showing dat i can't register on my status and i have already created account and when am trying to login it says '' NO VALID DETAILS FOUND'' pls how do i go abt it?
Thia is quite serious. Visit ur school nd tell them to send ur correct no to NYSC through the zonal coordinator.
Wish u success.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 1191chi: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author 1191chi
Please help me i have registered and collected my callup number the problem here is that after registering online and got the text from nysc saying congrats you will be mobilised for batchA i later checked again in the senate approved list i saw something else saying you cannot register duplication of matric number contact your institution,by problem here is that i have registered already please i need your help.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eunice4real: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2015
omoh1:

Good Afternoon Mr Sodiq, mine's still saying 'no record found'. Please help... sad
good afternoon sir. Please mine is my date of birth and matric number. the correct date of birth is 20/10/1987 and my correct matric number is LGS/2010/016. my Jamb number is 09052430JB. but I was told to register with the wrong matric number LGS/2009/0016 . which I did but I did not get call-up number because of my date of birth that was changed. Please help me correct my date of birth so that I can get call-up number please I beg you in the name of God.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2015
kikiposh:
@hopez456,it is not possible for us to even register with the jamb no given to us cos it is not n the jamb database that means the jamb reg no is wrong,so befoore we can even create account the jamb reg no has to be correct
You're right.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AdorableJosh(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Migwo oo house, pls I bought the waec result
verification pin thingy at fisrt bank today to change
my date of birth but the reply i was getting is 'PIN
does not exist'. Pls how do I go about it.
PS just notice the mistake on the green card
recently, when I confirmed from the senate
verification list I used my correct birthday to
confirm and it went through. Was surprised to see
01 instead of 19 on my green card.

@sodiqyinka

Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eunice4real: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2015
omoh1:

Good Afternoon Mr Sodiq, mine's still saying 'no record found'. Please help... sad
please mine is my date of birth. it was changed to 20/10/1983 instead of 20/10/1987. my Jamb number is 09052430JB and my Matric number is LGS/2010/016. but I register with wrong matric number LGS/ 2009/0016. Please help me correct it I beg you sir. I don't have call-up number yet because of my date of birth. help me sir. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oluyemisee(f): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
oluyemisee:
Goodmorning house,I have already registered but needd to do a little correction.pls is it possible?
pls anyone knowledgeable abt dis should answer me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AdorableJosh(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
oluyemisee:
pls anyone knowledgeable abt dis should answer me

I think the only correction you can do for now is that of DOB.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oluyemisee(f): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
AdorableJosh:

I think the only correction you can do for now is that of DOB.
nawoh,d problem is abt my pry sch cert.I only have testimonial.and I already registered d sch name.pls will dey accept d testimonial in d camp?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Kikyben2(f): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
oluyemisee:
nawoh,d problem is abt my pry sch cert.I only have testimonial.and I already registered d sch name.pls will dey accept d testimonial in d camp?

Nobody will ask you for that in camp.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jamesben91(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Oga Sodiqyinka abeg
Kikyben2:
His details are:

Benjamin James C
Mat no: 09/2992
School: Imo State University
Jamb Reg: 92889346GB

Cc: Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AdorableJosh(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
oluyemisee:

@ sodiqyinka pls help
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jamesben91(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
jamesben91:
Mr Sodiqyinka, I tried to register online and i got the message "Account Not Created. You may have Created Account with this email or the GSM No. has been used. Login Instead or Use Another Vaild email Address" I tried using another valid email address and a different phone number and it still displayed the same message.

Please help a brother; here are my details:
Name:BENJAMIN James
Mat number: 09/2992
JAMB Reg: 92889346GB

Thanks

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
If you know that u're havng problems with jamb reg no not on database,or any iSsue you know your school is meant to solve,don't bother going to sidmach,I just waste transport fare there,go to your school now,and sleep in ur dsa's office if possible until they find a solutioon, have a nice day

@sodiqyinka,i'm still patiently waiting for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.