Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251184 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by manneger2: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Homguy:
bro, we should
be able to get a safer state to camp o, this is sick! Why post one to a troubled state? If I see those guys wey work the posting, I will give them dirty slaps. Can they post their own child to kano?
na d tin....me was sick yesterday because of the tin but what are we goin to do, d onli option is to wait till november for batch b but i heard kano camp is nice and secure to an extend, so what u need to do is to start planing on redployment immidiately u enta camp....kano camp not bad, me will enta kano on monday or fly to kano on tuesday
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by seunex4real: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2015
bmdflo:

mine is not showing, please kindly help me out

What's your login details and lemme help you??
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ovicky(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Try this link http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/ResumePayment

i av done that,,used Google chrome, Firefox, opera.....still the same prob.....
wat can i do mr sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Homguy(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2015
manneger2:

na d tin....me was sick yesterday because of the tin but what are we goin to do, d onli option is to wait till november for batch b but i heard kano camp is nice and secure to an extend, so what u need to do is to start planing on redployment immidiately u enta camp....kano camp not bad, me will enta kano on monday or fly to kano on tuesday
I was posted to yobe tho, but camping in kano stream 2.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by wence2: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Please some one should help me out, I don't have a call up letter yet. Am still seeing the old notice " your application has been processed for batch A and your callup number is NYSC/FRN/2015/703918 your callup letter will be ready later" please wats the problem?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by wence2: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2015
Please some one should help me out, I don't have a call up letter yet. Am still seeing the old notice " your application has been processed for batch A and your callup number is NYSC/FRN/2015/703918 your callup letter will be ready later" please wats the problem?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by manneger2: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Homguy:
I was posted to yobe tho, but camping in kano stream 2.
nothing to be sad about.....u hav more time to plan ahead for redeployment
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by manneger2: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2015
wence2:
Is lik thats foreign std problem cos 1 of my friend is having same problem, r u a foreign student?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by yemisong: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2015
Hello, please help, I've tried Nysc 1,2,3,4, I'm still unable to print my call up letter, keeps writing load report failed, one was even blank, Please help me out Good people, yemiakoduvyn@gmail.com is my email. 123456 Is the password. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by wence2: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2015
manneger2:

Is lik thats foreign std problem cos 1 of my friend is having same problem, r u a foreign student?
Yes ooo.... The problem is fre*king me out!!!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ufuoma3662(f): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=DonCrust post=33244568]

Congrats cheesy. I pray mine too is Abj o... Can't imagine going to another state to start afresh[/quot

smiley av u checked?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by manneger2: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2015
wence2:

Yes ooo.... The problem is fre*king me out!!!
relax u go soon see am....jst dey pray make dem give u beta state
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by omisakint: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls when will the printing of call up letters end? My friend needs to upload signature before he can print. Thanks pls reply.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by SaintEdaton: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Thanks Luchiana. It worked.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by wence2: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2015
manneger2:

relax u go soon see am....jst dey pray make dem give u beta state
Okay..., I pray they do. Thanks a lot
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by yemisong: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2015
I'm not a foreign student, but I keep seeing load report failed. Please somebody help, helllllllllllppppppppp, help please
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oizapendent(f): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2015
yemisong:
Hello, please help, I've tried Nysc 1,2,3,4, I'm still unable to print my call up letter, keeps writing load report failed, one was even blank, Please help me out Good people, yemiakoduvyn@gmail.com is my email. 123456 Is the password. Thanks.

Checked for you just now, should i send the letter to your mail?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oizapendent(f): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2015
yemisong:
I'm not a foreign student, but I keep seeing load report failed. Please somebody help, helllllllllllppppppppp, help please

Check your mail oooo.... I've sent your letter there
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by TFather2(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2015
2015 NYSC BATCH 'A' OTONDOS
Where were you posted to?

This post created for you to interact and meet corps members who will be serving in the same state with you.
Kindly join our forum to post your state, phone numbers and bb pin .
To get connected with a new friend in camp.

Bbm Channel..... C0013ED25
.C0013ED25

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/878679148818850/photos/a.900741403279291.1073741827.878679148818850/931690813517683/?type=1&relevant_count=1

#Congratulation to those involved
#Pls Re-Broadcast
#9JA-SCHOOL-GIST-TEAM#
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by milowys77(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2015
An2elect2:
Owkay. Thanks. That could be server problem.

Alright. Thank you xo xo

Checked this morning.. Delta state
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2015
ovicky:

i av done that,,used Google chrome, Firefox, opera.....still the same prob.....
wat can i do mr sodiqyinka

Try this
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/ResumePayment.aspx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olu4life(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2015
duruallwell25:

Try this
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/ResumePayment.aspx
Just tried chkin for my cousin. The page for printin call up letter is blank. Before it was load fail. What coulld be d problem Can u help check?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Kazashi(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls any batch A corp members posted to katsina??coz thr seem to be no thrrad fr katsina anywhr
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olu4life(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2015
By the way, why are u guys afraid of Kano? Its a cool Northern state. There are some Northern states that are boko free like Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara etc... I served in Kebbi and I can proudly tell u, I love the State.

Redeployment isnt easy like that esp if the State is safe. They wont accept the excuse of insecurity
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2015
olu4life:

Just tried chkin for my cousin. The page for printin call up letter is blank. Before it was load fail. What coulld be d problem Can u help check?
Post ur login details...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olu4life(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2015
duruallwell25:

Post ur login details...

Thanks bruh
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by An2elect2(f): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
milowys77:
Checked this morning.. Delta state
Wow. Congratz!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by EmoBoy(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
State of Deployment: Bauchi
Date of Reporting: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Officer-In-Charge: State Co-Ordinator
Address of Orientation Camp: NYSC PERM ORIENT CAMP MANGU, MANGU LGA, PLATEAU ST.

Please, does this mean that I will go to camp on june 2nd?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by LucemFerre: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
who da fu<k initiated that 1-90000-only-for-stream-1 bullsh!+....? not true and not cool
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2015
olu4life:

iyelife@gmail.com
password: adebola
Thanks bruh

I have checked it. Zamfara May 5th
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
olu4life:

iyelife@gmail.com
password: adebola
Thanks bruh

Am sending it to dat email right away
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olu4life(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2015
duruallwell25:

Am sending it to dat email right away
Jisox!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.