Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? (1255 Views)

Guys What Gift Can U Give To Your Gf As Her Birthday Gift Or Present?? / I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother / Is It Wrong To Have Ur Wife's Unclad Pics Wth Pant And Bra As Ur Screensaver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Many of us claim we love our boo and bae(I wonder whr dey got dat word from lol). Like as if they can't do without dem buh wen sensitive transactions are bein done and one is required to fill in d details of his or her next of kin, would u put your boyfriend or gf's details?
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by TBrenks(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Many of us claim we love our boo and bae(I wonder whr dey got dat word from lol). Like as if they can't do without dem buh wen sensitive transactions are bein done and one is required to fill in d details of his or her next of kin, would u put your boyfriend or gf's details?

Seriously, from my own point of view we're still dating (so NO).
If we're married (he'll YES) I would gladly use her as my next of kin smiley

Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by zyzxx(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
TBrenks:

Seriously, from my own point of view we're still dating (so NO).
If we're married (he'll YES) I would gladly use her as my next of kin smiley
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by ardeks(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op, u said bf/gf not husby/wifey. I think dat says it all, but for a better understanding of my stand, it's a no no for me......................... Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, JSON etc

1 Like

Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by blackiridis(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2015
even if na JAZZ angry angry

we ain't married yet so NO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2015
Now playing - Olorun Maje by D'banj. . .

1 Like

Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Cutehector(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Blackett:
loool I lyk dat dude
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2015
I used my gf as my next of kin when opening my GTB account, though I no get pass N1, 500 for the account sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by chibwike(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Yes...not at all
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Cutehector(m): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
I used my gf as my next of kin when opening my GTB account, though I no get pass N1, 500 for the account sef cheesy
looool. U even try use am as ur next of kin.
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Fulaboy(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
No undecided
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by TBrenks(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Blackett:

Lol, pally na ur own beta wink
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by DrAify(f): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2015
I won't even think about it
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2015
DrAify:
I won't even think about it
why? Den wat is d purpose of lovin him grin
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by DrAify(f): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Leave love out of this winkEven if we are married,I rather use my kids as my next of kin
Cutehector:
why? Den wat is d purpose of lovin him grin
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
DrAify:
Leave love out of this winkEven if we are married,I rather use my kids as my next of kin
dat leaves me to anoda question whch I wil create as a topic smiley
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
DrAify:
its nt fair o, so u wnt even give me any percentage?
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by DrAify(f): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecided
messpero90:
its nt fair o, so u wnt even give me any percentage?
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by DrAify(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Waiting
Cutehector:
dat leaves me to anoda question whch I wil create as a topic smiley
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
DrAify:
undecided
hm im i not ur sugar boy again?
Re: Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin? by iyobs7(f): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Am in India studying, my GTB ATM stopped working and she had to collect money from my parents on my behalf to help me open access bank, then sent me the ATM card. While opening it, she asked for my next of kin and I said use your name and she was like what's the relationship? I said girlfriend and from what I could perceive she was brimming with smiles.

That little action of trust could endear someone to you. If someone will cheat you, they will, it is not by next of keen.

I am a bad spender, and she sure knows how to warn me when I am spending so much as she receives alert on her mobile number. Now makes her look like one police though angry

(1) (Reply)

Man Tries To Marry A COBRA / Be Careful Bout The Girl U Toast...see What A Guy Did ( Shocking Photos) / 6 Things You Must Not Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.