Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Strictly Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly Ladies! (802 Views)

. / Strictly Ladies Only! / Strictly Ladies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Ladies! by interestin: 5:02am On Jul 05, 2009
Hey guys, you won’t believe what’s going on with a friend of mine and his girlfriend. “They’ve been dating each other for six months now, and my friend really loves her. But they had this big fight a few weeks ago, and she went to visit her mother to cool down.

“While she was gone, my friend was so depressed that he ended up hooking up with some random girl he met in a club. “Anyway, a few days later, his girlfriend comes back, and she finds this girl’s thong panties under the bed, and she KNOWS this thong isn’t hers.

“So she confronts my friend on this, and he lies and says that the panties are his! And that he likes to dress up in women’s underwear. So I don’t know if his girlfriend knew he was lying and just wanted to punish him, or if she really is into this or not, but she said she thinks that’s really kinky and wants him to wear women’s underwear around the house. “So he’s been doing this for a few weeks now and is absolutely… MISERABLE!”

Now he is tired and fed up the inconvenience he's going through. So what do you think he should do?
“So I think he should just come clean and let his girlfriend know what happened. “What do you guys think?
How important is trust in a relationship?

Or do you think some things should remain hidden, even if it means being miserable?

share this thought.
Re: Strictly Ladies! by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2009
This story is as real as Tales by the moonlight

interestin:

“While she was gone, my friend was so depressed that he ended up hooking up with some random girl he met in a club.
I'd slap that your friend into another depression. Maybe this time he'll actually go and find his GF and try to work things out with her, instead of humping on another cushie (is that the spelling?)

interestin:

“So she confronts my friend on this, and he lies and says that the panties are his! And that he likes to dress up in women’s underwear.
She should have made him admit this in front of his friends. What a pitiful liar.
Must think women are dumb undecided Well, unless he's gay.

interestin:

but she said she thinks that’s really kinky and wants him to wear women’s underwear around the house. “So he’s been doing this for a few weeks now and is absolutely… MISERABLE!”
Very brilliant woman cheesy cheesy

interestin:

Or do you think some things should remain hidden, even if it means being miserable?
Personally, I'd say yes to this. I mean, who doesn't love seeing a cheater in misery undecided

But then its better she knows the truth and knows who she's dealing with.
Re: Strictly Ladies! by SeanT21(f): 5:15am On Jul 05, 2009
Of course he should come clean and tell the truth. What grown ass man wanna pass around wearing Thongs.Plus, His girlfriend must be stupid to believe that the underwear is his.undecided
Re: Strictly Ladies! by puskin: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2009
The guy aint a good liar.
Re: Strictly Ladies! by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 05, 2009
1) what kind of idiot will bring some skank into his own couples home?
2) how desperate was he to "get some skank who left her underwear behind and ride out just without even asking where is it"?
3) what kind of Fat skank did this guy had at his crib that can wear the same size tong as he is?
4) what kind of woman would fall for such a silly bullshit excuse? no kitten smell on the tong then?
5) what kind of real man, doesnt confess when he is busted instead of going through all this nonsense.
6) if that man decided to lie about this bullshit, he should stick to wearing G string up his ass to teach him a lesson.

anyway that story will fit right in the soon to come X-nollywood. you can even direct it!
Re: Strictly Ladies! by whitelexi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
puskin:

The guy aint a good liar.

true talk man, but i really dont see what he should lie about. Tell the girl that when she left, he exercised his right to be with someone, and just as he could not vouch for her being with her mum at the time, he couldn't vouch for himself too.

Girls make that mistake of choosing to punish a guy by leaving after a row, not knowing that a guy is most vulnerable at that moment to get into the wrong mix - either in a bar, or restaurant, under the influence of his friends or just by talking to the next door neighbour, it happens all the time - girl leaves guy, guy impregnates stranger, girl comes back to guy, but its too late. grin
Re: Strictly Ladies! by wolex147(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
Hnnn
Re: Strictly Ladies! by Romeo4real(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2009
Why cant he say he only likes to wear the panties on his own and for himself. That removes the misery in one go.
Why do men do stupid things cos' women find them kinky?

A friend of mine almost became a slave in his own house, b'cos his wife said she finds a man cooking and cleaning in the kitchen romantic. The idiot complied, and it almost led to their marriage breaking down when he started to reject it too late.
Re: Strictly Ladies! by whitelexi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2009
Romeo4real:

A friend of mine almost became a slave in his own house, b'cos his wife said she finds a man cooking and cleaning in the kitchen romantic. The idiot complied, and it almost led to their marriage breaking down when he started to reject it too late.

Why do i always feel such women are just lazy??
I remember when i was young and growing up, I always wanted to cook, i always wanted to be in the kitchen. . . but there was an unwritten credo about the kitchen - it was only open to women in the house!
They literally drove me out each time i went in there and we always had to wait for them to serve us. . . my mum kept telling me that someday i would own my own house and still realise that the kitchen was out of bounds. . . for that simple reason, whoever my wife is has to resemble my mum on that point oh!
Re: Strictly Ladies! by wolex147(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
So?
Re: Strictly Ladies! by IFELEKE(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2009
@interestin
end your misery,come out to plain to your girl.
Re: Strictly Ladies! by NegroNtns(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2009
I do not condone his betrayal and infidelity. . . don't do to others what you would not desire done to you.
However. . .He should have told her she was becoming distant and detached and he felt neglected, so to get her love back he deliberately planted the thong to arouse her jealousy in hope she will shower him with affection.
Re: Strictly Ladies! by mrsb(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2009
ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Strictly Ladies! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Ladies! by TheSeeker(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
Imagine!
Re: Strictly Ladies! by Gabry(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hey!!! Seems like Ive seen this exact same post somewhere last year!!!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Quit Or Stay;confused / Why Is That Some Girls Are So One Sided? / Were To Find Mature Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.