Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160081 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Ebi4life: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
vonskyes:
   Just because you invested money into helping hands and didn't get anything out does not make it a scam. There is a marketing plan as with any network marketing company. If you don't follow the marketing plan all the way you won't get the promised cash and incentive awards. 

You need to fully understand this. Helping hands is not a get rich quick scheme. when you join in. you follow the marketing plan. You also invite people to join and mentor your downlines to grow while growing your matrix to attain the set points where you reap reward for you hard work. so if you invested 20k or any amount and didn't get anything in return it's because u weren't patient enough to follow through. 

People expect to invest a little sum and expect all the money and incentives to start falling on their laps and when that doesn't happen they call it 'scam'. network marketing is like any other business. you need to work it to make it work. If it's not working the way you want get education about network marketing business. There are books and video materials online that can help you grow.

Please do not be deceived no network marketing business is 'easy' you have to put in the hard work before reaping benefits. So don't try to put one down to bring one up.

There are product based network marketing and 'service ' based network marketing. Helping hands is a service based network marketing that's why it doesn't sell products. If you say you have seen their services it's because you decided to make yourself believe they are not doing anything. Have you gone out to make your findings before jumping to that conclusion? No? 

I support network marketing business and I believe I can succeed under any platform as long as I follow the business plan. 
pls sir, you said they are service based, what is the nature of services they render. I want to join if I knw the services.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
The simple truth remains that: If you think it's a scam,i still get If you think it's too good to be true,i still get paid If you join this now, we both get paid And if you don't, I still get paid. If I were you,i would choose a choice that favours me. Wish you all the best, join my team in helping hand HV a strategy DAT will make of us successful, watapp me 08161679285
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Are we still on this matter?
Check my signature!
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
biztycoons:
Pls people I want to know if helping hands international are real or scam....they are into network marketing
Thanks All for your contributions.
they are not into networking they are into humanitarian services but pay their members through networking... Call /whatsaap 08109986250 me for more information
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sessypgm(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Check www.lebestafica.com or www.wapka.comley.com and get back to me.no target.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by OfficialJohnAgbo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
biztycoons:
Pls people I want to know if helping hands international are real or scam....they are into network marketing
Thanks All for your contributions.

Why tie your money down when you can actually start importation business with just N10,000 from three powerful Asian portatls and starting making huge profits monthly, don't rely on something that will tie ur money down when you can actually double that money within a month. Check my signature to see how.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by enolife(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
samujoseph:
It's network marketing simple. Why not say forever living is a scam, or GNLD, or even greenlife, herbalife. It's not for everybody doesn't mean it's a scam. To the op. If you don't want to go through the process of building networks, no network marketing company is for you. It's not that it's a scam it's just that some people can't handle the rejection that comes with it.
Helping hand is pyramid scam because They offer no products for this reason, they will not last. They will be shutdown when Philippine government get to find out about them, It is just a matter of time and those who just join will lose their money. GNLD, Greenlife, herbalife and Lifeskillsbiz are real MLM that offer quality product to it members to either consume or sell for retail profits. make some investigation about any MLM before you join at behindmlm(dot)come.
If you are looking for good and fast paying MLM to join then contact me on 08088412196

2 Likes

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by enolife(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2015
OfficialJohnAgbo:

Why tie your money down when you can actually start importation business with just N10,000 from three powerful Asian portatls and starting making huge profits monthly, don't rely on something that will tie ur money down when you can actually double that money within a month. Check my signature to see how.
bros how much is your ebook
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by enolife(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Guestartiste:
Here's an avenue for people to make money and also donate to the less priviledge in the society
through networking
Visit www.lovecitycharity.com
No buying and selling
No leg balancing
Health and life insurance covers
Gratuity
And more benefits
For more details contact me via whatsapp on 07068492245
Another pyramid scam ... beware

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by OfficialJohnAgbo(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
enolife:
bros how much is your ebook
Check my sales page pls
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2015
enolife:

Another pyramid scam ... beware

Hello Mr
If u r not a member of Lovecity and u r saying rubbish,God will rubbish u o.
What's the scam there?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by enolife(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Guestartiste:

Hello Mr
If u r not a member of Lovecity and u r saying rubbish,God will rubbish u o.
What's the scam there?
I handle you abuse to God to judge
The scam there is are
1 No tangible product
2 Top members like you takes money from down members while the down go empty handed
3 Using 10x 10 matrix show the possibility of the last bottom member not able to get people to register
Therefore my brother, you are running or into Pyramid scam if you don't know
read and study more about MLM before you take action

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
enolife:

I handle you abuse to God to judge
The scam there is are
1 No tangible product
2 Top members like you takes money from down members while the down go empty handed
3 Using 10x 10 matrix show the possibility of the last bottom member not able to get people to register
Therefore my brother, you are running or into Pyramid scam if you don't know
read and study more about MLM before you take action

Well u missed sth in ur research on Lovecity
U don't need to have ur ten down lines before u start earning
And at the end of a member's cycle, u av to register under someone to push d person up. So everybody earns. But as a member why will I join in the first place if I can't even register one single person.Why will the bottom member not get anybody to register? And even if that is the case,other members who are cycling out are coming back to register under the bottom members.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by enolife(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Guestartiste:

Well u missed sth in ur research on Lovecity
U don't need to have ur ten down lines before u start earning
And at the end of a member's cycle, u av to register under someone to push d person up. So everybody earns. But as a member why will I join in the first place if I can't even register one single person.Why will the bottom member not get anybody to register? And even if that is the case,other members who are cycling out are coming back to register under the bottom members.
I still say it BOLDLY that Lovecity is a pyramid scam take it or leave it. Am just shading light here, but have you ever calculate the total numbers of people that will make you get to the level 10 so that you can cycler and re-enter?. let me help you out to do that:
level 1 > 10
level 2 >10 x10 = 100
level 3 >100 x10 = 1000
level 4 >1000 x10 = 10000
level 5 >10000 x10 = 100000
level 6 >100000 x10 = 1000000
level 7 >1000000 x10 = 10000000
level 8 >10000000 x10 = 100000000
level 9 >100000000 x10 = 1000000000
level 10 >1000000000 x10 = 10000000000
This show that you must have 10000000000 ( ten billions ) people in your network or downline before you get to level 10.Nigeria population is just 170 millions people, showing that you will finish all Nigeria population in level 8.
Now tell,
1 Where will you get people in order to reach level10 so th.at you can recycle and re-enter?
2 Where will your level 8 downline get ten people from to state their own level1 ? and what happens to their hard earn money.

It only the founder, co-founders and those members who first join the scheme will collect all the money generated. The innocent downline will go empty handed

6 Likes

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=enolife post=36534900]
I still say it BOLDLY that Lovecity is a pyramid scam take it or leave it. Am just shading light here, but have you ever calculate the total numbers of people that will make you get to the level 10 so that you can cycler and re-enter?. let me help you out to do that:
level 1 > 10
level 2 >10 x10 = 100
level 3 >100 x10 = 1000
level 4 >1000 x10 = 10000
level 5 >10000 x10 = 100000
level 6 >100000 x10 = 1000000
level 7 >1000000 x10 = 10000000
level 8 >10000000 x10 = 100000000
level 9 >100000000 x10 = 1000000000
level 10 >1000000000 x10 = 10000000000
This show that you must have 10000000000 ( ten billions ) people in your network or downline before you get to level 10.Nigeria population is just 170 millions people, showing that you will finish all Nigeria population in level 8.
Now tell,
1 Where will you get people in order to reach level10 so th.at you can recycle and re-enter?
2 Where will your level 8 downline get ten people from to state their own level1 ? and what happens to their hard earn money.

It only the founder, co-founders and those members who first join the scheme will collect all the money generated. The innocent downline will go empty handed
[/quote

Hehehe
Boy aw did u get to ur level 10 billion?
Where did u get the info?
Why do u av to spew thrash because u want to get downlines for ur product MLM.
Cos u like selling product doesn't mean everybody does
If I talk now you'll be calling God
Remember that God before you construct ur lies
Level 10? How come?Its 5 levels
And why should I earn more than someone that joined before me. Of course they'll earn more than me
Its now clear and evident that u don't know anything about what you are saying.In case u don't know love city pays commissions every two weeks if any activity occurs in your team, if u av one Downline u earn on him/her and his or her downlines also
U don't need all your down lines before u start earning or getting ur rewards. U better open ur eyes.
Recycling is after a certain period of time
What happens to their hard earned money? No one will join MLM and go and sleep afterwards. If u put ur money some where and u decide to sleep afterwards- good luck to u
I commit you into God's hands.
Bad belle

Tell me about your own MLM,what's d name?
Want to know about it

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.