Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160072 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2015
enolife:

I still say it BOLDLY that Lovecity is a pyramid scam take it or leave it. Am just shading light here, but have you ever calculate the total numbers of people that will make you get to the level 10 so that you can cycler and re-enter?. let me help you out to do that:
level 1 > 10
level 2 >10 x10 = 100
level 3 >100 x10 = 1000
level 4 >1000 x10 = 10000
level 5 >10000 x10 = 100000
level 6 >100000 x10 = 1000000
level 7 >1000000 x10 = 10000000
level 8 >10000000 x10 = 100000000
level 9 >100000000 x10 = 1000000000
level 10 >1000000000 x10 = 10000000000
This show that you must have 10000000000 ( ten billions ) people in your network or downline before you get to level 10.Nigeria population is just 170 millions people, showing that you will finish all Nigeria population in level 8.
Now tell,
1 Where will you get people in order to reach level10 so th.at you can recycle and re-enter?
2 Where will your level 8 downline get ten people from to state their own level1 ? and what happens to their hard earn money.

It only the founder, co-founders and those members who first join the scheme will collect all the money generated. The innocent downline will go empty handed
Lovecity is only 5 levels. i joined June 19th, i had only registred 3 active members, and i earned closed to N100k with only N3750 (ordinary level) i joined through.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285 or call 09090959604
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sessypgm(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
MLM is a unique opportunity that has change a lot of life in nigeria, my contact:08105052373 Www.lebestafrica.com
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by edmarknetwork: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Edmark International has the best unique double bonus marketing plan because of the profit sharing system once you reach the manager position.
You start sharing from the company's global monthly sales.
Edmark shares a total of 71percent total pay out of its monthly sales with all Edmarkers based on points and position attained.
It is a part to wealth.
I would love to show anyone willing our compensation plan.
whatsapp-07059923549.
I am in Abuja.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by gbemiga1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
change your status with just #1000 check it out here: w w w. weurls. com / loan. thanks
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by vaniesexy: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285 or call 09090959604
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by beautifullll1(f): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2015
jblessed:

Hello bro, i just want to inform you that helping hands is NOT a scam... i am also a member since lat year November and i have completed my first stage and im now on master level. This program is a step by step process, whereby the more people you introduce the more you get promoted and achieve all the bonus stipulated. I will advise you to first make a research ( since you can post on nairaland) before concluding that they are scammers. below is my account screen shot as of today. cheers

pls, how do you transfer the money yo your bank account?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2015
beautifullll1:

pls, how do you transfer the money yo your bank account?

Come and join love city where your money will be paid directly into your bank account.
Hit me up on whatsapp for more details 07068492245
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2015
If You Care About Your Health, Read This!

www.ruzumiracles.com/deston
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sessypgm(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
THERE IS NO SWEET BUSINESS THAN NETWORK BUSINESS(MLM) am gland to tell u about our unique and simple network busines (lebest int'l) check the site:www.lebestafrica.com contact:08105052373
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sccofield(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Pls i need to ask a question on helping hands. Assuming you just entered stage 2, how many people do i need to register in order to complete stage 2.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by gdexsmiths(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Helping hands is a real biz.
Gbam a word is enough for a wise
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sessypgm(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
BUILD YOUR FUTURE INFORMATION +EFFORT RESULT TO SUCCESS &BREAKTHROUGH *Do u want to leave ur own life not other people life *Do u want to achieve more success with little effort. *Do u know if u dont think different u cant live different. "WHEN GOD WANT TO BLESS YOU,HE PUTS A PERSON IN YOUR LIFE" .** you can get all these thru the NEW opportunity called LEBEST INT'L www.lebestafrica.com contact:08105052373
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
sccofield:
Pls i need to ask a question on helping hands. Assuming you just entered stage 2, how many people do i need to register in order to complete stage 2.
i tried to answer your question, but was ban
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by shommans: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Firstly,im not registered wth helping hands,but my brother its defintely not a scam!. because its Networking dsnt mean,cos u ve registered,u leave d work for ur downlines to recruit people,its not automatic.u earn money wen u refer people and ur people refer others and so on.its team work.lm registered wth Etisalat-Dfci.

DFCI (Doctor's For Children Int'I a non profit making Organisation has decided to include membership rooted plan as a compensation for its volunteers and partners. As an NGO we need to carry out the objectives of the Organisation without hedge but due to lack of finance it cannot be done. That's what gave birth to 8dollar.biz and our Etisalat empowerment and also a cooperative to equip partners and volunteers for the task ahead. There has never been anything like 8dollar.biz since we started MLM online business because it encompasses every area that anyone might use to entice you or any of your team members.
The entrance fee to this program is just one time off pocket of $8
OVERVIEW:
1: Referral bonus,
2: 2x3 matrix bonus which is the feeder board
3: Etisalat reward 3x8 which pays you #350,000 monthly as long as Etisalat company exist in the world
4: DFCI Cug
5: Cooperative
6: Product Revenue
7: Leadership bonus
8: Global pool
9: Matching bonus 100%
10: Product revenue matrix
11: Incentives
1. Refer bonus:
The referral bonus is 20% of the entrance fee which is $1.6.
That means that if you refer 100 people to the program you ll make $1.6x100.
1 on your left and 1 on your right. So In this very platform there's a spill over effect, spill under effect, feeder and follow your leader matrix.
That means that when you bring in more than 2 it will automatically spill over any vacant space under you to push that person up.
The person it falls under gets the matrix bonus of everything done from the sponsored but the referral bonus goes to the person that sponsored that person.
The spill under occurs ONLY from stage 2, here any one who finishes under you under your matrix be it DIRECT SPONSOR or INDIRECT SPONSOR fills your geneology from top to bottom it does not matter who introduced the person.
Then there's no break away, there's no splitting overtaking overtaking can occur but once your sponsor crosses over, everything you work follows him. That's follow your leader system,The total stages on this platform is just 3 stages. And it's basically developed to establish other accounts for you.
Please NOTE: When you finish the stage 2 you ll be given a CUG (Closed User Group) line.
$12.8 cash and CUG line is what you have when you finish the stage 1.
Then after stage 2 is product revenue and $49. And stage 3 is the cooperative plus $490.
Each stage has 3 levels, level 1 is 2, level 2 is 4 and level 3 is 8 total is 14 stages.
Furthermore, I said that the 2x3 platform serves as a feeder board or play form for other products we have which generates income differently. So the feeder board which is the 2x3 is where all the money used for other matrices.
Once you join the system, the system opens five different streams of income for you, it's now left for you to activate each and make your income to start rolling, after the first 2 that forms your binary, the next stream is the CUG 3x8 from our service provider, and also our own CUG reward which is 5x5.
As regards CUG. After your two, that forms your binary, the next person you sponsor qualifies you for your 3x5 CUG. And also our own matrix of 5x5 it does not matter if you have gotten 3 or 5 of not, once the month ends, you ll earn on all that you have worked. So Etisalat gives you on monthly bases the sum of #350,000 after you have finished your 3x5 matrix.
And our own matrix is 5x5 this does not mean that you are getting fresh people to join but just adding 5 makes you to qualify for every benefit. And the reward from DFCI on CUG is $1952.5. So from the CUG Platform alone every month, one should be expecting #740,500.
BUT, Remember that there's a monthly recharge of N1000 naira monthly. (Which is what WILL QUALIFY you to earn) But the good news is that it's automated already so you don't need to border on that. The the initial money for the CUG reward is an incentive from your first stage of the binary.
DFCI cooperative is another way which is designed to encourage the partners and volunteers of DFCI, the cooperative is involved in helping members to have sense of belonging as to run to the company to get some loan when they need any, it is registered with the cooperative society of nigeria and we have the honour to even have a Microfinance if we so wish, so we have to abide by the rules and regulation governing the Corporate organization's in Nigeria.
Here we have 3 entry platform with the registration of $25,$50 and $100, respectively, the referral bonus on this is 10% of any amount your person entered with, the $25 package after the referral bonus, you ll earn 5% from the 2nd generation to the 5th generation, anyone that registered with $50, after the referral bonus of 10% the person receives 5% from the 2nd generation to the 7th generation. And anyone that entered with $100 after the 10% referral bonus ll receive 5% from downline from 2 generation to 10 generations, you can refer as many as possible and earn to infinity. The entrance fee of each member determines the amount to be borrowed.
If you are on $25 platform, you can borrow between $10 to $1000, $50 platform you can borrow between $1001 to $2,500 and 100 you can borrow from $2501 to $5000, payable within 1 year with interest fee of 5% per annum, one wonderful advantage is that you can pay this money from your back office without paying from your pocket. Also you have to be a member for minimum of 6 months to qualify for loan.
Please NOTE: The coop will be deducted from your binary on stage 3 but your CUG and product revenue are incentives.
The last payplan in this work is the product revenue, which is our major work as it concerns the less privileged families the way Foward after our visit, so we decided to give the families of these children empowerment program as they are in the rural areas. We are giving the Trainings on how to rear different types of farming produce eg Poultry. Piggery, fishery, snail farming and grass cutter, we pay for these people through our partners and good spirited individual.
Through the 2x3 feeder matrix, the org gives you an incentive called product revenue, which will lunch you to the last 5x5 matrix pay plan. Here you have five steps to earn buh with a unique feature of 100% matching bonus.So in each level of 5 you ll earn same from those your five. That means that where you earn $100, those your 5 gives you $100 each. The 1st level of 5 you will be having $5 direct and your indirect gives you $25 on level 1. Then level 2 is 25 pple ll pay you $3.75 each totalling &18.75 direct, and your indirect ll be $18.75x5=$93.75
Level 3 is 125 people will give you $10 each which is &1250 direct and your indirect will be x5 which is $6250 level 3 income.Level 4 is 626 people will give you $25 each and it ll amount to $15625 direct and your indirect which is your matching bonus will be $78125
Then the last payment and from this matrix system is 3125 giving you $50 total is $156250 direct and your indirect which is your matching Bonus is $156260x5= $781250
Total of your direct= $173318.70
And the total of you indirect is $865743.70
Your total income in your product revenue is $1,038,962
2x3 means you bring 2 which will be placed on your left side and your right side, then those 2 peole will bring 2+2 each making 4 and those 4 will bring in 2+2+2+2 = 8
The 2x3 is basically designed to serve as a feeder matrix which is only meant to help you to activate other accounts. One you register, you will be having five different accounts open for you but they are not activated yet until you start referring people. When you refer the first two the 2x3 will be activated then from then, every other account can be funded.
When you have the 3rd person, the Etisalat Cug reward will be activated.
When you have 5 you will be entitled to benefit from DFCI Cug of 5x5. Lets join hands and save a soul while earning money.
Whatsapp 08034418228 or text/call.

lets

if u are interested in

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by stechi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
shommans:
Firstly,im not registered wth helping hands,but my brother its defintely not a scam!. because its Networking dsnt mean,cos u ve registered,u leave d work for ur downlines to recruit people,its not automatic.u earn money wen u refer people and ur people refer others and so on.its team work.lm registered wth Etisalat-Dfci.

DFCI (Doctor's For Children Int'I a non profit making Organisation has decided to include membership rooted plan as a compensation for its volunteers and partners. As an NGO we need to carry out the objectives of the Organisation without hedge but due to lack of finance it cannot be done. That's what gave birth to 8dollar.biz and our Etisalat empowerment and also a cooperative to equip partners and volunteers for the task ahead. There has never been anything like 8dollar.biz since we started MLM online business because it encompasses every area that anyone might use to entice you or any of your team members.
The entrance fee to this program is just one time off pocket of $8
OVERVIEW:
1: Referral bonus,
2: 2x3 matrix bonus which is the feeder board
3: Etisalat reward 3x8 which pays you #350,000 monthly as long as Etisalat company exist in the world
4: DFCI Cug
5: Cooperative
6: Product Revenue
7: Leadership bonus
8: Global pool
9: Matching bonus 100%
10: Product revenue matrix
11: Incentives
1. Refer bonus:
The referral bonus is 20% of the entrance fee which is $1.6.
That means that if you refer 100 people to the program you ll make $1.6x100.
1 on your left and 1 on your right. So In this very platform there's a spill over effect, spill under effect, feeder and follow your leader matrix.
That means that when you bring in more than 2 it will automatically spill over any vacant space under you to push that person up.
The person it falls under gets the matrix bonus of everything done from the sponsored but the referral bonus goes to the person that sponsored that person.

where do you hold your seminars in Lagos and what time?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sammiejr(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2015
vaniesexy:
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n
house of your own without making sales? Add me on
watapp to know more 08161679285 or call 09090959604

SCAM....scam...scams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.