Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160195 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
3RNEST:

The beginning of this thread is scary. ...I cant risk my money on MLM....
Sorry, may i ask... what is MLM? It's ok to feel skeptical, i mean, anybody would. Heck, i would too if someone just kept on posting crap without any proof. This is a pic of my backoffice when i started, you dnt wanna find out how much i have now, lol grin u knw... security reasons... but i can assure you, THIS IS NO SCAM. lemme help you by guiding you in the right path. It's ok to feel skeptical, but reach me on whatsapp +233236897707 and lemme show you the way. Cheers

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by 3RNEST(m): 12:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Polorichkidd:

Sorry, may i ask... what is MLM? It's ok to feel skeptical, i mean, anybody would. Heck, i would too if someone just kept on posting crap without any proof. This is a pic of my backoffice when i started, you dnt wanna find out how much i have now, lol grin u knw... security reasons... but i can assure you, THIS IS NO SCAM. lemme help you by guiding you in the right path. It's ok to feel skeptical, but reach me on whatsapp +233236897707 and lemme show you the way. Cheers

Ok add me as well below...
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
3RNEST:

Ok add me as well below...
You would need to join my facebook mentorship group, THE ACCOMPLISHERS, or whatsapp +233236897707. I also have a thread on nairaland as well titled the same as the facebook. So reach me and lets begin.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by 3RNEST(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Polorichkidd:

You would need to join my facebook mentorship group, THE ACCOMPLISHERS, or whatsapp +233236897707. I also have a thread on nairaland as well titled the same as the facebook. So reach me and lets begin.
I added u already add me on WhatsApp
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by midefam: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2016
I would love to join either Helping hands international or Four Corners. I am confused as to which to join. Can anyone give advice?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by stino4win(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2016
You will be the best to judge yourself, I am in Stage 2 in Helping Hands International and I have earned $1000, a brand new HP Laptop, I am currently pursuing stage3 for my Brand new 2015 Hyundai Elantra car worth ($22, 000) You can attend any of their seminar centres close to your Area Or 08068019494 to direct you.
midefam:
I would love to join either Helping hands international or Four Corners. I am confused as to which to join. Can anyone give advice?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by richiepolymer(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
They are actually real oh but I have just one word. 'Ponzy Scheme'
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by emmyjak: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Helping Hands International like some other MLMs is 100% real and not scam. If you like their incentive, the join. I was just registered by someone, but he made a very nasty mistake. Below is it:

I have a little mix up in my email with someone else's email during my registration with Helping Hands International.
The guy made a mistake in my password and email. My username is correctly filled but I can't login because of wrong password
My email is ogriemmanuel1@gmail.com
But the person filled ogriemmanuel@gmail.com (he omitted '1'). In an occasion of trying to retrieve my password in the 'forgot password' link, I put my email several times but it says 'wrong password', then I removed the '1' and tried it one more time and a response came that a message has been sent to the mail (the one without '1') I filled.
Anyone with any solution/advice that could help should kindly reply.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tonjeola(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2016
midefam:
fourcorners
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by EveOfoms: 1:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Helping Hands Intl, an NGO from Philipines.

What we do:
Every or either sells goods or offer services.
Helping Hands offer services eg Humanitarian services, Teaching every member a trade or a skill, scholarship, interest free loans and help to acquire asset or property.

Compensation Plan:
sign up with 6600, u get 1320 on each, a mimimum of 2 sign ups and ifinity at max. 6persons under u completes stage 1 + extra 10$ or 1650.

stage 2: 1320 keeps coming+ 100$ (16500), 200$ (33000) etc, a total of 165000 + a laptop in stage 2.

stage 3 gives u a total of 3000$ or 495k + a hyndai car + nominating 2 non members to be empowered wiyh 1000 each, an international trip.

stage 4 and 5 are equally juicy.

The rewards are small compared with the cash gathered but still join me 08067713510 EveO.

Of all the networks showcased in this forum, AIMGLOBAL is awesome, but the sign up fee is huge but if u can afford it, go for it, it is also similar to Helping Hands.

TREVOR will have been great too cos their products really work but I hate monthly autoship, its is like slavery but allows u to earn monthly, regularly. Also big sign up fee. How many ppl can really afford it?

So let's synchronize. AIM GLOBAL rep contact me.

Did I mention I'm in stage 3 of Helping Hands. So I've got d network and all it takes to build one from the scratch.

In all, if u not yet in any network, join one today but scrutinize like I just did. Let's all embrace Network Marketing, its the way to go, the business of our 21st Century. Feel free to join these ones. I am ready to mentor u to greatness.

EveO, evelynuchai2002@yahoo.com, 08067713510,

2 Shares

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by julchi: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
I can give you screenshots on my seven accounts so that you can clear your doubt... And a latest video on people that received cars yesterday at calabar.

Seeing is believing
WhatsApp line +2348162883910
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by ProSirmo: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
it is well oooo
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by ONETIMESMS: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
julchi:
I can give you screenshots on my seven accounts so that you can clear your doubt... And a latest video on people that received cars yesterday at calabar.

Seeing is believing
WhatsApp line +2348162883910

and you can even get more details on Calabar member award at http://mytrafficthunder.com/article/17-brand-new-hyundai-car-from-helping-hands-international/
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by popless(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dey r real, as u register people u get paid instanstly, only dat u cannot withdraw d money except u succesfuly complete a stage. Meany, let say one is in stage 2 level 2, u will have earnings like 100dollar which u can sell to ya downlines to register thr own members, in essence u r making money nd dats not all. Wanna knw more hit me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Funnystar(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
DAIL:
They are scammers, some guys came from kaduna to introduce my friend to it, i advice him not to, Bt he rufued n oblige to invest , i was told by his brodas that his money is Gone... wen investing you need ask your self: if d deal will make u reach, why is d marketer still poor? That should solve ur puzzle

Those people you refer as their marketers are members like you if truly you are a member.

Every MLM business have rules which MUST be followed.

How many people have you introduced to the organization and how many have your downliners introduced inturn?

Because you were unable to do the right thing that was why you labelled them as scammers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.