Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160064 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by victorious247: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Network marketing is real but you have to be patient. I'm also into networking. The name of my company is swissgarde. It's product based, that means you make profit from direct sales and from referring people. The unique thing about swissgarde is that there is no registration fee and you start earning immediately. For more information call/WhatsApp 07064264273/
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by keylaz: 5:32am On Jul 05, 2016
learn how to increase ur spare money by 30% monthly, both capital and interest can be withdrawn monthly. its not hyip or ponzi or networking scheme. tested and trusted. contact me on whatsapp for more info. 08037260895. its free.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by 1trillionlikes: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2016
It's real o, but not easy, if you work well with your upliners and downliners, you will make it. You don't sell any stuff, team work is ensured unlike others........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by mickhine007: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
helping hands international is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by ProGSM(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is not a scam. I have seen people making money from it and I am about to join them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Sincerelyme(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
How does it work?
Pls someone who has really been through with stage 1 to enlighten me.

Like how many sign ups for stage 1?
What you get when u complete stage 1?
Can one do more than one signup or strictly one per person?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Tunnyking: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sincerelyme:
How does it work?

Just add me on Whatsapp with this number ±2348161647518.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Tunnyking: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sincerelyme:
How does it work?

Just add me on Whatsapp with this number +2348161647518.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by engrOBku4(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
donpy:
Pls dont tell us aw sum1 is earning $3000 bonus or aw cars ar bin distributed. For dose saying dia mlm biz is d best and hit me up pls we Nigerians av gone past dat level dats y we see any mlm biz as scam or anoda means to rip us out not as an oppurtunity. D persn who is gettn d car nd d cash bonus aw many pple in total ar in his/her team (a whole community iguess or mayb a state) lets be factual. Am a networker wit Trevo. Trevo pays 11k on each persn u enroll in ur team. 3k wen d persn u enroll enrolls sum1 else and $10 on each of ur team members monthly. Dont tell us to buzz u for ur comp plan. Spit it out here jst as i jst did on trevo. Aw much do ur company pay on each persn i enroll den lemme be d one to calc aw much i'ld get wen i enroll sum1 not u tellin me bout aw 1 Mr J is earning N10m. I am Mr Paul. If u ar interested in knowin more about Trevo u cn hit me up on whatsapp on 09093200039 or if u wnt to read more click on my threads. Thanks
guy, for your information, what you just did is messed up. You don't talk down another network marketing company because u want to promote yours. And you don't attack another persons hustle because you want to promote yours. I bet you anyone with that nasty attitude doesn't do well in this life. It's totally messed up. (an observation from a third party)

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Cul4real(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Please has anyone recently registered for Helping Hand international? I would like to know exactly the registration fee now that $1 close to N400. Thanks.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by luckyprince(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2016
$1 is still N165. not changing. $40 = N6,600:00K

Cul4real:
Please has anyone recently registered for Helping Hand international? I would like to know exactly the registration fee now that $1 close to N400. Thanks.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Cul4real(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
luckyprince:

okay, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by nawebco(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
The registration fee does not flunctuate as naira to dolla flunctuate. It is still N6600 flat. For more [url]www. trafficthunder.com/article[/url]
luckyprince:

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by smokey12345: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2016
pls i am trying to log in to my helping hands account but i cant even see the login box the this is what i am seeing.. LOGIN

We are transfering site to different server please try again later
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by ThatSameGuy: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2016
I need someone to enlighten me on this.. Someone made mention of opening 3 accounts to speed up the earning process etc.. i need more infos please
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by binaryontop(f): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
biztycoons:
Pls people I want to know if helping hands international are real or scam....they are into network marketing
Thanks All for your contributions.
Helping hands or any other mlm is not a scam its simply a networking business wth a business plan, just follow the plan and be dilligent in your work you will be amazed at how you earn and grow. I have a team where we help and build ourselves on how to grow our network fast if you are interested in joining my network on a very good, simple, easy and paying companies then send me an email to binarymovers@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 08025826988.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by smokey12345: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
pls i am trying to log in to my helping hands account but i cant even see the login box the this is what i am seeing.. LOGIN

We are transfering site to different server please try again later
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by pimpguy11(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am not here to criticize or attack any MLM company. But the truth of the matter is. If you found yourself interested in joining any network marketing, conduct your own personal research make sure you are fully convinced and agreed with their products, marketing plans, rewards, incentives. All that i want you put at the back of your mind is that network marketing is all about building a network of people who are ready to replicate the marketing plan in other to succeed.

Having the positive mindset, good attitude, persistence, hardwork is the key to success in network marketing business and any other business. DONT let anyone deceive you about their experiences. Most of those people will subscribe to a certain company with the intention of seeing goodies dropping overnight which is NOT going to happen no matter how they try. And at last they start blaming the company about their failures. Most of these people jump from one company to another thinking things will get better, but unfortunately they are still hitting it WRONG not knowing they have lost direction since from there doorsteps.

These people will start "scammering" all companies for anyone that ask them advice about them. Thats not fair, you have not tapped into a life changing oppurtunity and you are depriving someone from joining.

So i want to call on all newbies that are interested in joining network marketing world. Get a company that suite you, conduct your own research, convince yourself.........and you are good to go. Sky your limit.

TAKE NOTE
No network marketing company will give you money free, until you work hard and build your downlines(people who you brought) Am sure money will start rumbling in your account.

Wish you luck.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Luchiana1(f): 1:56am On Aug 17, 2016
who want to join helping hands oya hitmy number 08084226895

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.