Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? (888 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by argon500: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2015
I was having a chat with a friend yesterday and the issue were raised. I love woman who are simple. Their simplicity always make me go gaga

Turn on:Not too much make up, light/fair color, Average look

Turn Off- Big/extra boob, Big yanch/ikebe, Fatness, crazy dress or hair
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Stevano007(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2015
Nothing
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Enegod(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2015
the thing i'm most attracted to in the opposite gender is that she's the opposite gender. undecided
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by argon500: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2015
Stevano007:
Nothing

You mean anything goes? Even olosho?
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Their eyes.
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Brains, Eyes, Smile.....That's all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2015
it depends. if I just want a fling its their azz, boobs, beauty and stuff but if I want a reasonable date it's their personality, intelligence and beauty that attracts me.

ofcos hips too. #I'mASuckerForHips
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2015
sinaj:
Their eyes.

your personal text though.... correct girl cool

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Stevano007(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2015
argon500:

You mean anything goes? Even olosho?
Anything my brother
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by argon500: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Stevano007:

Anything my brother

Clap!!! but never forget to double your kondo sha oo.. Just an advice... grin grin
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by zadok60: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2015
if she doesn't know how to lie...
though,she will learn how to lie from me as time moves sha..
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by ZedX2: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Bruuh! Da fvck is this question about? Males get attracted to females. Does there have to be another reason other than "opposites attract?"

Or you feel it's better you get attracted to your own gender?
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by sinaj(f): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
emrain:

your personal text though.... correct girl cool
lol fenkz buddy wink
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Mhizkel(f): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2015
I dunno
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by sinizia: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Physical attraction - her beauty, slim figure, moderate bòobs and ass, and her sense of dressing.

What keeps me coming back for more is her personality and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by vivaciouzz(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Enegod:
the thing i'm most attracted to in the opposite gender is that she's the opposite gender. undecided
grin grin dis guy sef eh
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Slim dark skinned ladies... Omo na die o
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Stevano007(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
argon500:

Clap!!! but never forget to double your kondo sha oo.. Just an advice... grin grin

Trust nah grin. Na tripling self sometimes
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by FLAWLES(f): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Intelligence,smart and mmmmmmm
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by argon500: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
ZedX2:
Bruuh! Da fvck is this question about? Males get attracted to females. Does there have to be another reason other than "opposites attract?"

Or you feel it's better you get attracted to your own gender?

Professor Limba, are you already annoyed or about to?
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Water and Garri[/size]
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by ardeks(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mine is natural long hair then every other thing follows...... Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, JSON etc
Re: What Exactly Attracts You From Other Gender? by jorhney(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
boobs and ass angry

(1) (Reply)

Pay Back Time Ladies!! / 17 Things To Do When He Unexpectedly Hurts You. / Guy Which Do U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.