Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] (51130 Views)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by OkpoloEye(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2015
I FOR NO OPEN THIS THREAD OOOOOO shocked embarassed

RUNS OUT SCREAMING HOLY COW!!!!!

okpolo eye...No be open eye

*modified*
na second page i come make ftc?..diaris guad duoo
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by hensben(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Churches and mosque dey all corner for naija yet evil doers are increasing. Something is wrong somewhere, you rarely hear them preach salvation and morality rather 'you will make it this year (how who nor work wan take make am this year huh)', ur enemy will die this year bla bla bla all this na just to collect tithe...they have make house of God a fashion and commercial place, who nor get money and good clothes go dey shame to go church....I know God is angry with nigeria, He has turn his back on us....now election is around, they will not vote for credibilty due to tribalism and religion sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Skoopy(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Few people got to know about this long time ago in calabar, thank God truth is out at last despite how they tried to burry the issue. May the law and nature never forgive them.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by pastorwilly(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmm wounders shall never cease.....wot is happening dis dayz is terrifying to all...wot did dis innocent souls av done to terriost....can't even look at it..... may there soul rest in perfect peace....in jesus name AMEN
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Yongi99(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2015
@lalasticlala God will visit each of them accordingly. *** I for like see the video too.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2015
shocked Victoriousvic come o.. Come see wetin them keep for Gross Lab o.. Whether them been wan give this year 2 students make them use do Anatomy practicals so o..
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
nedu2000:
So police "SELL" corpses to teaching hospitals,with all the relgious bodies in Nigeria,nigerians have lost the little iota of mortality they have on the altar of money.
God go punish that hospital for even buying corpses,without finding out the true story behind their deaths

them dey carry am come dump there for us make we use do Gross Anatomy Practicals. Chai
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by JurassicPark: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
I'm sure these corpses used to carry out veiled assignments for the police..

A deal gone bad maybe..

We have so many BAD people in good places..
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Skoopy(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2015
frisky2good:
Is it normal for policemen (or anyone for that matter) to sell dead bodies? Why isn't anyone talking about the illegal trade that happened? Whoever paid for those bodies should be arrested immediately.

Who will you arrest? It is an institution of government and the person would argue that he/she did it in the capacity of his office. If he buys corpses, you will as well find some in his house. If anyone should be taken to court, then it should be the hospital, they will now know how to discipline their staffs.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by kemioo77(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
laplace12:
And a university bought this?
I wonder o o
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by juman(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Oh!

One nigeria is a failure.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by IYANGBALI: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
miraclewonder:
So freaking. Thank God that they have finally been found. Hope justice would be allowed to run its full course.
justice in this jungle called Nigeria?forget it
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by MadCow1: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
No Surprises here..

SARS in Lagos are still carrying out summary executions till next week.

I have heard Policemen speak of how folks are executed and evidence planted on them. When we got robbed in the 90's, after my Dad paid for the investigation and the alleged perps were rounded up, they asked my Dad for an extra 20'000 Naira for them to take them out back and shoot them..

There is no news here as far as I am concerned as our Police seem to have judicial powers of their own.

Just goes to show the rot and systemic breakdown of everything in our Nation.

The Day LASTMA and other such agencies are given arms, even they would start executing people like this.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Why has Nairaland formed the habit of putting graphic photos on the front page?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by sunnico(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Ontarget:
Why has Nairaland formed the habit of putting graphic photos on the front page?
its not just about the photo man its about the info....
dats y it was stated very graphic......in the heading
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by M4gunners: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2015
RIP to the dead. Police which way na?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Adyrin(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Must U̶̲̥̅̊ always blame one man for the foolishness of others?
I think we need to change ourselves before castigating someone else!
kestolove95:
Taking life's ain't a big tin anymore in nigeria...dats wat u gt wen u vote in a clueless pesin as ur leader
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Dexema(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2015
I would avenge ur sins even unto the fourth generation,now tell me that these policemen and their families won't pay for these atrocities?
SMH vigorously.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2015
What are the families of this young men doing about this whole ish.

They should sell everything they have and pay people to waste the families of all the cops invloved.

This calls for an absolute revenge on anything even their dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by thewarrior72: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Taking life's ain't a big tin anymore in nigeria...dats wat u gt wen u vote in a clueless pesin as ur leader
Useless fool, police brutality is worst in the US, is it GEJ that is governing over there?.....Punk head kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=20pt]Whoever is in charge of the anatomy department should be arrested and tried for aiding and abating murder.
They paid 11k for bodies they know not where it came from in order to train students?? I am shocked
Beyond all shockability.
The 11k motivated yhe police to go on body hunting. For ever 6 bodies, they make 66k.
If they bring 20 bodies, they make over 100, 000k.

Whoever is incharge of the anatomy dept should get 20 years in prison while d policemen should get life or death penalty
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by sunnico(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2015
thewarrior72:

police brutality is worst in the US, is it GEJ that is governing over there?.....Punk head kiss undecided
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by thewarrior72: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
We have always said this:
The force needs to be rebranded. Proper military courts shld set up and made effective.
Bt that will never be possible in this era of clulessness
Shut up undecided
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by selectedhero(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:

IN THE US, MICHAEL BROWN'S CASE STANDS OUT. WELL I GUESS THAT'S BECAUSE OBAMA IS CLUELESS TOO?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by cynthylistic: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2015
cryThis is so cruel, the government of their state should look into dis
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2015
thewarrior72:

Useless fool, police brutality is worst in the US, is it GEJ that is governing over there?.....Punk head kiss undecided

Are you alright? Have you ever heard of police officers going on murder spree in u.s.
Thousands of innocent people have been raped and murdered by our nigerian police force.
Please do not compare npf and american police okay.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Rexeffiom(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Yeah, datz wat they do,..... Sell d corpes to d anatomy dept for studies
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2015
selectedhero:

IN THE US, MICHAEL BROWN'S CASE STANDS OUT. WELL I GUESS THAT'S BECAUSE OBAMA IS CLUELESS TOO?

Michael brown attavked yhe officer. The officer had a "probable cause" to shoot. He was discharged and acquited because he is innocent.
Look at what is going on in Nigeria. Be honest, do you feel safe around Nigerian policemen
Do you always pray that a stray bullet will not hit you when police men are driving bye??
Do you get slightly nervouse at policr checkpoint despite having no prohibited substance.

Nigerian police is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
ur an ass wetin concern Gej here,ur more than clueless ur just useless.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by thewarrior72: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebeatz:

Are you alright? Have you ever heard of police officers going on murder spree in u.s.
Thousands of innocent people have been raped and murdered by our nigerian police force.
Please do not compare npf and american police okay.
I sincerely think u are not alright, police brutality in the US is similar to what is happening down here. There's no week or month without police brutality in US, so whether It's 1 person or 10 there's no justification to extra judicial killing.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
mebad:
I should have known better than open a post with "graphic image" now my mood is ruined
U neva see anything! This is small compared to when i went for inspection @ d mortuary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.