Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] (51127 Views)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

You are welcome dear. I'm not through with school yet,I'm in my 5th year(500level) at Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology,Ogbomoso.

Thats great....do you by anymeans know Jayeoba gboyega,H. Anatomy dept....he should be in 4/5th Level now?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Thats great....do you by anymeans know Jayeoba gboyega,H. Anatomy dept....he should be in 4/5th Level now?
No one goes by that name in my level that I know of,maybe he is one of those who just graduated last month
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

No one goes by that name in my level that I know of,maybe he is one of those who just graduated last month
Ok,i guess he his still in 4th....bigup's to you!
It takes alot of effort and intelligence to remain in that dept. Of yours.welldone
I salute
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

It takes alot of effort and intelligence to remain in that dept. Of yours.welldone
I salute you ma'am
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:
It takes a lot of effort and intelligence to remain in that dept. Of yours. well done
I salute you ma'am
Thanks bro,its the mercy of God o and constant reading,no man is an island,if not for God where would I be?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Thanks bro,its the mercy of God o and constant reading,no man is an island,if not for God where would I be?

Yes,it all the grace of God,anatomy no be for fish brain folks;knew you must have put in for medcine initially...am i right?
.....another female guru in the house.#Salutes.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Yes,it all the grace of God,anatomy no be for fish brain folks;knew you must have put in for medcine initially...am i right?
.....another female guru in the house.#Salutes.
Lol I no be guru ooooo and yes I did put in for medicine but was given Anatomy.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol I no be guru ooooo and yes I did put in for medicine but was given Anatomy.
....thats awesome.abi you wld lecture me on anatomy ?as i wld love to ask some serious life questions about your profession;maybe we should take that off this thread...so we dont derail totally,as we already did partially?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:26am On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

....thats awesome.abi you wld lecture me on anatomy ?as i wld love to ask some serious life questions about your profession;maybe we should take that off this thread...so we dont derail totally,as we already did partially?
Ok,send me a mail then.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Ok,send me a mail then.
Dont av ur mail address,as i'm currently having issues with my email connected to my NL acct!
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by TrebleNG: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is a serious matter o... but how r we sure that these r d very robbers in question? By the by, its true that the medical schools buy corpses for teaching dia students. but usually, these corpses r as a rule abandoned/ unclaimed bodies. So, d school is not to blamed if d said policemen presented these corpses as such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.