Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] (51129 Views)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by UyiIredia(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmn! Death is real, it's good the corpses have been found those men deserve a good burial. BTW, I find it real bad that my corpse is gonna look like that after I'm dead.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by kinkymax: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
laplace12:
And a university bought this?
y not. Wot wil d med students use for anatomy practical. I saw many of Dos unclaimed corpses wen I was in med skul. Gone r d days of dissection
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by UyiIredia(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yongi99:
@lalasticlala God will visit each of them accordingly. *** I for like see the video too.

Ol' boy, you hard o!
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by UyiIredia(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
jossi994:
shocked Victoriousvic come o.. Come see wetin them keep for Gross Lab o.. Whether them been wan give this year 2 students make them use do Anatomy practicals so o..

Some are worse. I have a sis who did it.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by streetzdreamz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
dat prison break ryt?...;just look hw lifz. of young handsom. Men wia. Wasted....mtseew
yea right,I bet those goonz were nt even on death roll.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by kestolove95(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
streetzdreamz:
yea right,I bet those goonz were nt even on death roll.
. Nd d nigeria gov.simz. To b doin nothin abt it...dox onez don die go bdat o..hmmmmmn
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by UyiIredia(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
kemioo77:
I wonder o o

There is no wonder about it. The skill of a surgeon and what we know about the human body comes from anatomists who dare to dissect and study corpses. Most Nigerians prefer to bury their dead and very few willingly donate their bodies for research, so anatomists either use long forgotten unclaimed corpses some of which are actually procured from policemen.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
In my UNIVERSITY days we had a LADY in our LAB then..
She was well made up before she passed on..
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by UyiIredia(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebeatz:
[size=20pt]Whoever is incharge of the anatomy dept should get 20 years in prison while d policemen should get life or death penalty[/size]

Life ke! They deserve nothing less than death.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by TheAdvocate(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hospitals dont buy corpse for ur info. How possible is dat to buy a bullet ridden corpse?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by UyiIredia(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebeatz:

Atleast they are reported and there a fair trial based on evidence.

Have you forgotten amansea river (2012)?? Over 50 bodies were found and they were all victims of extra judicial killings.

Now look at this one. We know they killed six people. What of the ones u dont know?

Last year, a drunk police man at maryland pointed a gun at me (5am in the morning). If things had happened any differentlym I would have been dead.

Everyday, the NPf commits one heinous crime or another. Just google extra judicak killings nigeria.
Now google extra judicial killings u.s. and see the difference.

This is not about comparing npf with US police. This is about condemning what is wrong.
It can happen to anyone. Some of those people killed were unical students.

Your insults have no effect on me so save your breath.

Not quite. They are reported but a fair trial they do not get since the jury (and by extension the justice system) overwhelmingly tends to side with the police in police brutality cases. At least dem better small pass Naija, they sometimes give huge compensations.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by selectedhero(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebeatz:

Michael brown attavked yhe officer. The officer had a "probable cause" to shoot. He was discharged and acquited because he is innocent.
Look at what is going on in Nigeria. Be honest, do you feel safe around Nigerian policemen
Do you always pray that a stray bullet will not hit you when police men are driving bye??
Do you get slightly nervouse at policr checkpoint despite having no prohibited substance.

Nigerian police is a disgrace

I AM NOT SAYING THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS SENT FROM HEAVEN THOUGH BUT YOU SEE THIS ATTITUDE OF ASCRIBING EVERY EVIL TO MR. PRESIDENT; AS WELL AS NAME CALLING LIKE CLUELESS ON ISSUES NOT DEMANDING HIM BEING DESCRIBED SO; IS AS SHAMELESS AS DOING WHAT THOSE VERY POLICE PERSONNEL DID TO GET MONEY.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by chuksmad(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
I agree with those that recommended that Nigeria police need total overhauling. The way they kill innocent Nigerians and branded them thieves is alarming. We are truely living in jungle in this part of the world call Nigeria.

Wish to learn step by step how to design simple website on your own, visit www.prislaw.com
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by greall12(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thing dey happen in naija.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by streetzdreamz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
. Nd d nigeria gov.simz. To b doin nothin abt it...dox onez don die go bdat o..hmmmmmn
really? Do we still av anything like "THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT"?nah ion think so.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by kestolove95(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
streetzdreamz:
really? Do we still av anything like "THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT"?nah ion think so.
but dey sae gej is working
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by nedu2000(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
deavicky:
see wahala o. Ppl sale dead body and some other ppl dey somewhere they vex. Watin peren wan do with deadbodi?. Dead bodi wa they go just bury, ground go just chop am free of charge. somebody see who go buy am una say make he no sale.
no surprise say the corpses get family way they look for them,no knowing the bodies of loved ones are beng disected like american turkey
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by 400billionman: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am not surprised.

Nigerian police is capable..
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
selectedhero:

I AM NOT SAYING THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS SENT FROM HEAVEN THOUGH BUT YOU SEE THIS ATTITUDE OF ASCRIBING EVERY EVIL TO MR. PRESIDENT;
AS WELL AS NAME CALLING LIKE CLUELESS ON ISSUES NOT DEMANDING HIM BEING DESCRIBED SO; IS AS SHAMELESS AS DOING WHAT THOSE VERY POLICE PERSONNEL DID TO GET MONEY.

Are u alrigh?
I think u got me mistaken for someone else
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by streetzdreamz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
but dey sae gej is working
you mean that man from otuoke? I heard too that he is working,but believe me bro seeing they say is believing,only saw some couple locomotives in d 21st century,and all his supporters kept on screaming was "he brought back our trains,and he built almajiri schls" that's all I heard man.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by donodion(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
angry I would love to see these cops hang ,choking on the noose and struggling to breath while its to be stream live!

They should be an examples to others what it means to snuff out lives without justifiable cause.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Winners72(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
God cannot punish hospital for buying bodies especially the teaching hospitals because it is ethical to buy cardavers for practicals.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by sylve11: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
cry cry cool
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Yongi99(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
UyiIredia:

Ol' boy, you hard o!
not really oh
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by ukandi1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
celeron40:
We don't have a police force in Nigeria..just a bunch of blood-thirsty animals. ALL of them..

theses guys are more dangerous than Boko Haram. Only flash them money and they would waste as many human lives than u can imagine.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by delishpot: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
See what they did to fellow human beings? See wickedness?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by brownlolly(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is the first set of gory pictures I can't ever look at. I tried the first one...it was too hard. I tried to look at the second. I just found myself scrolling to the end to read the comments.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by mimi24grt(f): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Haa!! How many will God judge?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Mourin(f): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
The corps were nt sold a hospital but d anatomy department of a university
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by ClintonDal(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oh! What a world. This pics just remind me of my med sch days in the cadaver lab. We called ours the "Anatomy Shrine". RIP to d dead.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
UyiIredia:

There is no wonder about it. The skill of a surgeon and what we know about the human body comes from anatomists who dare to dissect and study corpses. Most Nigerians prefer to bury their dead and very few willingly donate their bodies for research, so anatomists either use long forgotten unclaimed corpses some of which are actually procured from policemen.
Thank you dear,let them know.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Thank you
Where did u finish...?
You are welcome dear. I'm not through with school yet,I'm in my 5th year(500level) at Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology,Ogbomoso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.