Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] (51131 Views)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by thewarrior72: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebeatz:

Michael brown attavked yhe officer. The officer had a "probable cause" to shoot. He was discharged and acquited because he is innocent.
Look at what is going on in Nigeria. Be honest, do you feel safe around Nigerian policemen
Do you always pray that a stray bullet will not hit you when police men are driving bye??
Do you get slightly nervouse at policr checkpoint despite having no prohibited substance.

Nigerian police is a disgrace
Shut up ignoramus & stop believing the blatant lies fed to gullible mind like u by white run media. And should I remind a fickle minded fellow like u that, there have been more than 3 incidences of police brutality in the US since Michael Browns case. Just 2 days ago a police man shot & kill armless naked man. undecided
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
What are the families of this young men doing about this whole ish.

They should sell everything they have and pay people to waste the families of all the cops invloved.

This calls for an absolute revenge on anything even their dogs.

Bozz i even hear such cases happens in Rivers and akwa ibom state via SARS.....mehn them be idiiot oh...to shoot human like fowl and throw their bodies into the river without any judicial court trial/order
Awon eranko
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
As a student of Human Anatomy,I'm not shocked at all,we have a lot of them in our Gross Anatomy Lab that we have dissected,most of our Cadavers are victims of gunshots who they claim are robbers,but many are murdered, but in this country human lives are nothing especially to those in the force esp police officers. But wait oooo,Non medical/anatomy students,Journalist and others are not allowed in the gross lab, and as a student entering d lab u're not allowed to go with ur phones except for the brave ones,so this picture came out either thru a student of the department or thru the lab technicians. May their souls rest in peace and may God have mercy on we students using them as practicals
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
thewarrior72:

Shut up ignoramus & stop believing the blatant lies fed to gullible mind like u by white run media. And should I remind a fickle minded fellow like u that, there have been more than 3 incidences of police brutality in the US since Michael Browns case. Just 2 days ago a police man shot & kill armless naked man. undecided

Atleast they are reported and there a fair trial based on evidence.

Have you forgotten amansea river (2012)?? Over 50 bodies were found and they were all victims of extra judicial killings.

Now look at this one. We know they killed six people. What of the ones u dont know?

Last year, a drunk police man at maryland pointed a gun at me (5am in the morning). If things had happened any differentlym I would have been dead.

Everyday, the NPf commits one heinous crime or another. Just google extra judicak killings nigeria.
Now google extra judicial killings u.s. and see the difference.

This is not about comparing npf with US police. This is about condemning what is wrong.
It can happen to anyone. Some of those people killed were unical students.

Your insults have no effect on me so save your breath.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Dronedude(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
To even imagine this body to be used as cardavals is like a horror movie in reality.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebeatz:

Atleast they are reported and there a fair trial based on evidence.

Have you forgotten amansea river (2012)?? Over 50 bodies were found and they were all victims of extra judicial killings.

Now look at this one. We know they killed six people. What of the ones u dont know?

Last year, a drunk police man at maryland pointed a gun at me (5am in the morning). If things had happened any differentlym I would have been dead.

Everyday, the NPf commits one heinous crime or another. Just google extra judicak killings nigeria.
Now google extra judicial killings u.s. and see the difference.

This is not about comparing npf with US police. This is about condemning what is wrong.
It can happen to anyone. Some of those people killed were unical students.

Your insults have no effect on me so save your breath.
The police force needs revolution.your facts are right.....i was skeptical abt this info...not until recent a mobile police officer said it in my ears that if to say he caught the guys that stole his BB phone that he wld lock him inside his car boot ,take him to d river side and shoot him dead,i was like.....mehn u be....murderer oh and not a MOPO
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:
As a student of Human Anatomy,I'm not shocked at all,we have a lot of them in our Gross Anatomy Lab that we have dissected,most of our Cadavers are victims of gunshots who they claim are robbers,but many are murdered, but in this country human lives are nothing especially to those in the force esp police officers. But wait oooo,Non medical/anatomy students,Journalist and others are not allowed in the gross lab, and as a student entering d lab u're not allowed to go with ur phones except for the brave ones,so this picture came out either thru a student of the department or thru the lab technicians. May their souls rest in peace and may God have mercy on we students using them as practicals

Lol i like your nose...
Mehn am afraid of 9ja oh.u very brilliant to study anatomy...bigups to u
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dronedude:
To even imagine this body to be used as cardavals is like a horror movie in reality.
Lol,its nothing really.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by lastpage: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
nedu2000:
So police "SELL" corpses to teaching hospitals,with all the relgious bodies in Nigeria,nigerians have lost the little iota of mortality they have on the altar of money.
God go punish that hospital for even buying corpses,without finding out the true story behind their deaths

There is NOTHING WRONG in Hospital buying "Dead" bodies.............. and using it for research!

It is done ALL OVER THE WORLD.
I have signed a letter (and my children know about it) that if l die, my body should be given (free) to a particular "teaching Hospital" .... for research purposes.
A dead body is useless... unless if it is put to further good use. wink

[size=18pt]Having said that, the BAD THING is When Policemen, who are supposed to protect us....... "KILL US", just so they can get a "DEAD BODY TO SELL" to a Hospital or even a Ritual Man!

EVEN SATAN WOULD BE JEALOUS OF THIS LEVEL OF WICKEDNESS![/size]

Its time we start teaching these Policemen who just think life is not important, a lesson or two: Life Imprisonment if found guilty

Lastpage!

BTW: When some of you "glorify" that Police AIG, Mathew Mbu and his comrade (Sunday, another Police Murderer!) who promised to "Kill extra-judicially" ... just because the people you think he would kill are Yorubas.........
Remember that what goes round...will eventually come around to everyone, one day! wink
Under no circumstance should civilized people encourage any form of Extra Judicial killing by Policemen.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Lol i like your nose...
Mehn am afraid of 9ja oh.u very brilliant to study anatomy...bigups to u
Lol,are u sure u like it or u're teasing me. Thanks for the compliment. Anatomy is interesting especially the dissecting part where you get to see the organs of the body and when being taught how to enbalm a body.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
They are only prosecuting the junior officers. Reports says that they senior officers, Supol Raphael Ewa, Supol Etim Anoke, DSP Horsefall Minafuro whom are also responsible, have been moved from the Calabar detention facilities to Akwa Ibom in what is a prelude to “quietly let them off the hook by authorities from above.”

Those senior officers should not be allowed to go scot free. How do we go about it to make sure they do not escape judgement??

1 Like

Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,are u sure u like it or u're teasing me. Thanks for the compliment. Anatomy is interesting especially the dissecting part where you get to see the organs of the body and when being taught how to enbalm a body.
....aint teasing,Am serious!
Yes,i was taught how to embalm too.
Did anatomy and physiology.....not into d core aspect though
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Arysexy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Killing somebody is very easy in Nigeria, the case of d Ezu river dumped massob members have died, yet We have human right group that lick politicians a55.

These guys have strong spirits if not their own for don be a forgotten issue.

Ur spirits can now rest in peace as ur killers are known
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Wow! What course did u study?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Wow! That's nice,what's your discipline?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Wow! That's nice,what's your discipline?
Environmental Health Technology;major in (Industrial sanitation and waste disposal).in short..am a public health scientist
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Environmental Health Technology;major in (Industrial sanitation and waste disposal).in short..am a public health scientist
Ok. You did that at the masters level or Bsc level?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Truckpusher(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Bozz i even hear such cases happens in Rivers and akwa ibom state via SARS.....mehn them be idiiot oh...to shoot human like fowl and throw their bodies into the river without any judicial court trial/order
Awon eranko
It does happen in every part of the country.
It is a general knowledge that some Nigerian policemen and even soldiers do harvest organs of their supposedly captured criminals with little or no background ,in fact if you're caught with a gun or without a gun in odd hours an it happens to be by those wrong guys they'll kill you ,harvest your organs and discard your diseased body and no one would be even look for you .
cases like this are common with individuals from very poor background with difficult childhood and adulthood especially with some anti social behavior or simply some wannabes .
If any of my family member is shot by the police I'll not wait for any court of law I'll give myself justice my own way and at my own time.RUBBISH.

Every man has a right to defend himself.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

HND...
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
It does happen in every part of the country.
It is a general knowledge that some Nigerian policemen and even soldiers do harvest organs of their supposedly captured criminals with little or no background ,in fact if you're caught with a gun or without a gun in odd hours an it happens to be by those wrong guys they'll kill you ,harvest your organs and discard your diseased body and no one would be even look for you .
cases like this are common with individuals from very poor background with difficult childhood and adulthood especially with some anti social behavior or simply some wannabes .
If any of my family member is shot by the police I'll not wait for any court of law I'll give myself justice my own way and at my own time.RUBBISH.

Every man has a right to defend himself.

I get you....easy oh
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

HND.....certified though
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by deavicky(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
nedu2000:
So police "SELL" corpses to teaching hospitals,with all the relgious bodies in Nigeria,nigerians have lost the little iota of mortality they have on the altar of money.
God go punish that hospital for even buying corpses,without finding out the true story behind their deaths

see wahala o. Ppl sale dead body and some other ppl dey somewhere they vex. Watin peren wan do with deadbodi?. Dead bodi wa they go just bury, ground go just chop am free of charge. somebody see who go buy am una say make he no sale.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
thewarrior72:

Shut up undecided
gerrout!
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by GoldStandard: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
This reminds me of the cadaver i dissected in my pre-clinical days, nigga was shot in the chest. How am i sure he wasnt also....... Well never mind.!
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by streetzdreamz(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Taking life's ain't a big tin anymore in nigeria...dats wat u gt wen u vote in a clueless pesin as ur leader
I tell ya,a couple of years back I can't stand the sight of blood and cuts,it stopped me from going down the medical lane but fast forward to this days eeh,I'l view pictures of burnt,mangled,dislocated bodies without skipping a breath,I said it earlier and will keep saying it,no sector in dis country is worth a 45percent ratings if the statistics is properly done,talk bout wickedness,corruption and cluelesness,the other day there were pictures of prison inmates who were killed while trying to escape,none of dem was shot in d leg to dismobilize dem,I bet there was no warning shots either dey were all fired with d aim to kill,and they did just dat,enough of dis senseless killings and d nonchalant attitude to d loss of lives and properties from d supposed leaders who oughta make this two entities their utmost priorities,rip to d deceased.
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

HND.....certified though
Ok. That's nice
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by bewla(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na today check and check What of apo killing the order day i said i was arrest for no reason do u now belive
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
jossi994:
shocked Victoriousvic come o.. Come see wetin them keep for Gross Lab o.. Whether them been wan give this year 2 students make them use do Anatomy practicals so o..
Na wa o. I think they've used them already. embarassed
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by kestolove95(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
streetzdreamz:
I tell ya,a couple of years back I can't stand the sight of blood and cuts,it stopped me from going down the medical lane but fast forward to this days eeh,I'l view pictures of burnt,mangled,dislocated bodies without skipping a breath,I said it earlier and will keep saying it,no sector in dis country is worth a 45percent ratings if the statistics is properly done,talk bout wickedness,corruption and cluelesness,the other day there were pictures of prison inmates who were killed while trying to escape,none of dem was shot in d leg to dismobilize dem,I bet there was no warning shots either dey were all fired with d aim to kill,and they did just dat,enough of dis senseless killings and d nonchalant attitude to d loss of lives and properties from d supposed leaders who oughta make this two entities their utmost priorities,rip to d deceased.
dat prison break ryt?...;just look hw lifz. of young handsom. Men wia. Wasted....mtseew
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Ok. That's nice
Thank you
Where did u finish...?
Re: Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] by Eluwilussit(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Taking life's ain't a big tin anymore in nigeria...dats wat u gt wen u vote in a clueless pesin as ur leader

The alternative to mr clueless, had a decree that legally murdered nigerians. Don't get it twisted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.