Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

To The Mods. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Mods. (846 Views)

Peaceful Protest Against The MODS Holding On The 25th Of Feb. / Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section / ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To The Mods. by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Like seriously, i really don't know the pleasure you mods gain in banning me, if i type "YES", you will ban, if it type "NO", you will ban, if i type "YES/NO" you will ban.
Please what else do you want me to type again?
Imagine me having like 3 bans within 8days of registration. If you continue with this foolis.h
superfluous banning of a thing, i swear you will just keep on having increase in fake members coz i will keep on having new accounts with different monikers....
Expecting my ban notification wink

Thanks
keep calm and drink orijin cool
Orijin102
Re: To The Mods. by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2015
Orijin102:
Like seriously, i really don't know the pleasure you mods gain in banning me, if i type "YES", you will ban, if it type "NO", you will ban, if i type "YES/NO" you will ban.
Imagine me having like 3 bans within 8days of registration. If you continue with this foolis.h
superfluous banning of a thing, i swear you will just keep on having increase in fake members coz i will keep on having new accounts with different monikers....

Thanks
Orijin102
wooow. So u are one of them? Self confession!!
Re: To The Mods. by vjsmiles: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Orijin102:
request granted grin
Re: To The Mods. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
wooow. So u are one of them? Self confession!!
One of what undecided ?
Re: To The Mods. by free2ryhme: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2015
Orijin102:

Thanks
Orijin102

consider yourself a threat to the existing communities of nairaland mod grin grin

you've spent 8 internet days on nairaland and already getting bans like avalanche?

you are a terrorist worst than ISIL

don't worry all your bans will never be in vain
Re: To The Mods. by falconey(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2015
They are doing their job hope they are geting paid?
Re: To The Mods. by iceberylin(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2015
So na only YES AND NO THEM DH COMMENT undecided
Re: To The Mods. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2015
falconey:
They are doing their job hope they are geting paid?
If i hear say dem dey pay dem undecided
Coz seu.n has given dem one mumu post, they will now start forming terminator for us here..... MOFOS
Re: To The Mods. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2015
iceberylin:
So na only YES AND NO THEM DH COMMENT undecided
you no get talk, abeg comot.... angry
Re: To The Mods. by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

consider yourself a threat to the existing communities of nairaland mod grin grin

you've spent 8 internet days on nairaland and already getting bans like avalanche?

you are a terrorist worst than ISIL

don't worry all your bans will never be in vain

If they ban me, it doesn't take me up to 5mins to create another account, i have 11emails on ground to open more NL accounts.......
Monkeys dem
Re: To The Mods. by farano(f): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2015

(1)

I Need Serious Help Guys / How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? / Naughty By Nature: First Love Gone Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.