Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section (3018 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / KINGINVAGINA: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Romance Section (photos) / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
Now I really don't care about side talks or keeping mute because someone is afraid to speak up. I take the bull by the horn! Romanceland is turning into a joke.

Seun like it or not Romance and celebrity section brings most of the traffic to this forum, however your moderators are trying to kill your business.

A moderator has no business frolicking with anyone, they were paid to do their jobs without getting biased but unfortunately it seems a mole has decided to tarnish that.

I'm not a mod, I believe the duty of a mod isn't just to ban, a mod is supposed to investigate alternate monikers, a mod is supposed to close derogatory threads directed at women, a mod has no business in group fights! First things first a Mod is supposed to dissolve any group whatsoever not encourage hatred among them.

Imagine someone from a particular group insults another and the Mods don't react, when that insult is reciprocated the other person gets a ban immediately while the initiator roams around freely threatening others! What rubbish! Do you do your jobs at all? Or you need me to school you all.

Do you think Nairaland is restricted to Nigerians only? Do u think a lot of people don't visit this forum? This section has become a war zone yet nothing is done about it, instead some Mod somewhere is frolicking with whoever and not doing his/her job.

Seun do not allow anybody destroy what you have taken time to build, from what is going on here this forum may loose followers in 2years time. Kids everywhere, fighting, forming a cultlike online group, throwing tantrums left, right centre and nothing is done about it. DO SOMETHING FAST!!!

Now as for the Mod flexing powers banning up and down, ban me for posting this!!! Don't do your job properly, allow yourself to be roped in some internet rubbish, but don't kill seuns business please, go establish yours. Do your jobs properly and sanitise the forum before it gets too late. Enough of this rubbish going on here!!!

Cc seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by RoyalBlak007: 1:53pm On May 01, 2016
Ghen Ghen!Action Film loading...

But that's so true...so many errors...

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 1:55pm On May 01, 2016
Daretodiffer, dare2differ, doveda aisha96, is a major proponent of attacking people indiscriminately.... she goes full blast by 11 PM.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 1:55pm On May 01, 2016
Now can someone explain the meaning of this? How a mere follower who isn't a mod, who her father doesn't own nairaland or who isn't dating a mod would make such a statement if she doesn't have a back bone! I need answers asap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by chiefolododo(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2016
Yes seun na d truth be that oo. At the mention of the name of chiefolododo , lalasticlala shall bow.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 1:57pm On May 01, 2016
She threatened this guy with a ban, someone should prove me wrong or ban that lady with immediate alacrity.

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by donbenedict(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2016
U people should leave faribaby alone oooooo.....
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by donbenedict(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2016
U people should leave faribaby alone oooooo..... someone like mynd44 needs to handle romance section.. and continue from where ishipepe stopped.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
What nonsense is going on here? Are we kids or what? Arrant rubbish
Jazzlite:
Daretodiffer, dare2differ, doveda aisha96, is a major proponent of attacking people indiscriminately.... she goes full blast by 11 PM.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by balash(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
What's going on here, you need to understand the rules before anything else, I don't beleive any mod would go as far been sentimental, it's a faceless forum and you don't point fingers indiscriminately
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by HolyHero: 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
[size=15pt]

vote ivyy 4 miss nairaland

[/size]
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by onstelly(f): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
Can someone pls tell me what's going on here

Mean while don't forget to vote Refiner
#IVOTEREFINER
#ISTANDWITHREFINER

JOIN TEAM REFINER

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by dollyjoy(f): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
And mods don't forget to ban jadekitana too for posting false information on nairaland. grin

no mod is in favour of anybody,i av had my own share of the national bancheesy,tagging the mod as bais when they are not is wrong. Rule8 don't post false information on nl.

5 Likes

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by KingRex1(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2016
Lalasticlala explicitly stated that no one should post campaign banners on FP threads. I think thats the major cause for these recent bans. Not this long story u putting up here.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2016
In Psquares voice --- Anty Jade is back again grin ( runs outta thread )

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 1:59pm On May 01, 2016
nonsense in what? You post I post if you are frustrated you can ignore ok, don't quote me again, am not the one shredding your patience

Jadekitana:
What nonsense is going on here? Are we kids or what? Arrant rubbish
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by donbenedict(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
Jazzlite:
oh so aisha96 na another of her monikers, dis is serious. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 2:01pm On May 01, 2016
she should be banned for ranting without evidence!
dollyjoy:
And mods don't forget to ban jadekitana too for posting false information on nairaland. grin

no mod is in favour of anybody,i av had my own share of the national bancheesy,tagging the mod as bais when they are not is wrong. Rule8 don't post false information on nl.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by donbenedict(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2016
dollyjoy:

grin
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by dollyjoy(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Now can someone explain the meaning of this? How a mere follower who isn't a mod, who her father doesn't own nairaland or who isn't dating a mod would make such a statement if she doesn't have a back bone! I need answers asap!
ah ah,it only natural for someone to say you will be ban for breaking a rule.. She even said "i guess".what is the big deal there?shuo!
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 01, 2016
FB Material
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by HolyHero: 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
[size=15pt]
na so one mod just ban me because i dey support ivyy 4 miss nairaland
[/size]
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
Now listen, the fact that I allowed you go free this morning doesn't give you the right to flood my mentions with stewpidity, now stay off my back for good! This info is no way false. Respect yourself!
dollyjoy:

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by dollyjoy(f): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
Jazzlite:
she should be banned for ranting without evidence!
exactly. I don't know why that girl love unecessary show off self. Haba.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
Imagine the nonsense, what for?
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
na so one mod just ban me because i dey support ivyy 4 miss nairaland
[/size]
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by dollyjoy(f): 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Now listen, the fact that I allowed you go free this morning doesn't give you the right to flood my mentions with stewpidity, now stay off my back for good! This info is no way false. Respect yourself!
farano,lalasticlala rule2. Don't insult a nairalander.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
maybe she thinks nairaland is her private space... if you can't stand the heat don't enter the kitchen!
dollyjoy:
exactly. I don't know why that girl love unecessary show off self. Haba.
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
farano,lalasticlala rule2. Don't insult a nairalander.cheesy

call out your boyfriends, i'd speak directly to their boss.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by dollyjoy(f): 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

call out your boyfriends, i'd speak directly to their boss.
rule8. Calling the mods my boyfriends when they are not. False information.cheesycheesycheesy ban ban ban.

7 Likes

Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jazzlite: 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
lezlie, someone is having a meltdown here
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by Jadekitana(f): 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
Mynd44 should take over romance section and make it sane like politics! There you don't do rubbish. Replace the mods here with the likes of mynd44

Cc seun
Re: ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section by MRNipples(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2016
HMMM TRUE THOUGH. NICE ONE @OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Why Nigerians Steal South African Women- South African Businessman / The Slayed Queen In My Area Finally Accepted!!!!! / I Really Need A Wet Pussy To Suck Here In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.