Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? (616 Views)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / 17 Exotic Ways Of Touching Your Woman To Make Her Feel You Are The Best / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? by Rells(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Do you sincerely feel you channel excess mental energy into your relationship at the expense of other facets of your life?
cos the way the youths of our generation carry relationship issues eh...I don't understand o...
Re: Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
ok na me first comment grin
emmmm just passing with my mistibushi truck grin
Re: Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? by Rells(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2015
lefulefu:
ok na me first comment grin
emmmm just passing with my mistibushi truck grin
Smh
Re: Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? by 2dice(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Love is a beaurriiful thinG
in other news
Chelsea was murdered at the last minutes
Re: Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? by MrDojo(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2015
2dice:
Love is a beaurriiful thinG
in other news
Chelsea was murdered at the last minutes

That is true love ( d way chel-shit waz murdered)..... cheesy
Re: Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
still passing cheesy
Re: Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life? by tunapa2009(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Whenever you cherish or treasure something, no matter the time spent, you can never regret it. For you to think whether you spending too much time or wasting much time depends on the value you place on your relationship..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Kenya Lawyer Offers 70 Sheep, 50 Cows & 30 Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter / Delay Ejaculations Ring and Lubricant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.