Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (58441 Views)

7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Owoloku1: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
tellwisdom:
So what happens to mama nkechi restaurant and bar??....Must i visit a beach to enjoy life??...Op, if i woz u back hand slap enh...5 teeth go comot for your mouth angry

When you stay in Nigeria too much, your sense of fun and imagination dies and only your sense of survival remains..my friend I'm extremely sorry for you

5 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by johnjon: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blue Lagoon

The main visitor's building of the Lagoon

The Blue Lagoon (Icelandic: Bláa lónið) geothermal spa is one of the most visited attractions in Iceland. The spa is located in a lava field in Grindavík on the Reykjanes Peninsula, southwestern Iceland. Bláa lónið is situated approximately 20 km (12 mi) from the Keflavík International Airport and 39 km (24 mi) from the capital city of Reykjavík, roughly a 20 minute drive from the airport and a 50 minute drive from Reykjavík.

The warm waters are rich in minerals like silica and sulfur and bathing in the Blue Lagoon is reputed to help some people suffering from skin diseases such as psoriasis.[2] The water temperature in the bathing and swimming area of the lagoon averages 37–39 °C (99–102 °F). The Blue Lagoon also operates a research and development facility to help find cures for other skin ailments using the mineral-rich water.

4 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nostradamus: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
idanre hill,olumo rock & ikogosi warmspring nko
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op have you heard of ikogosi water falls before?idanre hill nko?olumo rock nko and all others?abeg spare me dis oyinbo things
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by tellwisdom: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Owoloku1:

When you stay in Nigeria too much, your sense of fun and imagination dies and only your sense of survival remains..my friend I'm extremely sorry for you

Ok, seeing a river is fun to everyone?? ...You be mugu??

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
I love nature

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
That pink lake is awesome smiley

I'd like to visit that Maui resort.

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Bitojoe(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Stealing will never make Nigeria look beautiful like this.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tawis06:
angry angryChrist of d abyss looks scary angry
exactly my mind
Imagine meeting it accidentally

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by macof(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
The Gods be praised
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nothing compared to Heaven even wf these beauties of nature here on earth....ohh i love God,the beautiful and wonderful Creator...

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by smudge2079(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Awesome Creator. Only a fool will say dere is no God

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by surelove(f): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
These places are beautiful but some are scary sha

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
How interesting..God is indeed wonderful
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow!!! Life is really worth living for... smiley
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by anonym0us: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
DeeCherry:

sure smiley
y do u take picture like disabled person.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
surelove:
These places are beautiful but some are scary sha
Really? U too dey fear grin

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Places dey for this world. I find that tunnel of love scary though somehow.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by basille(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
I promise to visit each and every of this places before I'm called back home. smiley
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Gboskee(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
victorix:
am already packing my bags, i need to take a vacation to one of these island. Dis country too stressful.
grin
victorix:
am already packing my bags, i need to take a vacation to one of these island. Dis country too stressful.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Can I visit them in my dream?

Itz allowed...
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by mikkyword(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
incredible
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
DeeCherry:
Are you bored sitting at your computer all day, wondering why you’re stuck in your depressing office? There are so many other-worldly places that exist right here on our planet that you haven’t been to! You’re here doing your daily work well andresponsively while listening to your coworkers grumbling about the weather, traffic and slow computers.Wouldn’t you rather scuba dive in crystal-clear waters of the Great Blue Hole or bathe in the Pamukkale thermal pools? How about climbing a mountain in China or South America? Or being in awe of natural wonders such as LakeHiller or The Reflecting Desert? Or what do you say to a romantic walk through the Love Tunnel?

This world will never cease to amaze you. To help you hanker for traveling and to provide some breathtaking inspiration on places that will help you to escape the daily routine, here’s a selection of 10 exciting places in the world that you’d rather be right now.

Heyyyyyy,hellooooo!

Why was [size=20pt]Ojuelegba[/size] under bridge not included¿ grin.....Besides,Nigerians don't,will not & cannot visit places you mentioned.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Dyt(f): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beautiful
Am sure naija got some nice undiscovered sights too
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by vikeyz(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2015
breathtaking beauty you never knew existed

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2015
God is indeed great... If earth could be this beautiful, imagine how paradise will be.... God please let all Nairalanders that are ready to repent and accept you as their personal Lord and saviour dwell with you in your Paradise at the last day... Amen..

6 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by pinkycute(f): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2015
I really enjoyed this views...
So beautiful to behold and breathtaking for real cheesy I like the Pink sea and I wish to visit there someday...

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by rakish(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2015
Love garden

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by natureblack(m): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Piloeternity:
If some part of our dear earth is like this, I wonder how HEAVEN will be like!
Heaven ?

The reason we deny ourselves from experiencing heaven on earth is because of the misconception of heaven after life.And apparently only if you do qualify.

.......'Heaven is not somewhere you go.It is something you carry within you'.

Quit chasing your tail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.