Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra (5492 Views)

Ex-governor Nnamani Accuses PDP Of Rigging Senatorial Election / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by lokoloko84(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
clevvermind:
Tribalism is what is killing Nigeria. I'm an igbo, i'm yoruba, i'm hausa, i'm ijaw, i'm this, i'm that. When are we going to see ourselves as Nigerians, as one people? When are we going to put tribal or ethnic sentiment aside and move on as one people? When are we going to love ourselves? When will the tribal hatred ends? Why are we so intolerant and unacommodating? Please let's move on as one. We are brothers and sisters. Let's stand together, let's fight together, and let's live together as one people. In unity we stand.
Nonsense. I am a Yoruba man and I do not believe in this unity structure talk less of your fantom one Nigeria.
We are not one and will never be.But we can still hide under this country by restructuring this country along states,regional or tribal lines for a start and we see how we go on from here.
I personal believe Nigeria will cease one day.It is just a matter of time. The truth is that the present climate is dragging the Yoruba's backward. Corrupt politicians are tolerated because of tribal sentiments, perceived incompentency at the center and religious bigotry.
Most of our problems in SW stems from below par performance of governance and shameless elders who are more interested in their personal advancements than the average Yoruba man out-there in SW.
I am a passive participant on naira land and I do not comment on issues that much but if the Igbo's wanted Biafra then it is their choice and not anybody's business.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
lokoloko84:
Nonsense. I am a Yoruba man and I do not believe in this unity structure talk less of your fantom one Nigeria.
We are not one and will never be.But we can still hide under this country by restructuring this country along states,regional or tribal lines for a start and we see how we go on from here.
I personal believe Nigeria will cease one day.It is just a matter of time. The truth is that the present climate is dragging the Yoruba's backward. Corrupt politicians are tolerated because of tribal sentiments, perceived incompentency at the center and religious bigotry.
Most of our problems in SW stems from below par performance of governance and shameless elders who are more interested in their personal advancements than the average Yoruba man out-there in SW.
I am a passive participant on naira land and I do not comment on issues that much but if the Igbo's wanted Biafra then it is their choice and not anybody's business.

thumbs up bro.
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by eliteweb(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Low battey.

Will comment later
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by NDPVF(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
tutudesz:

i will prefer if only the north is remove from nigeria,because of there of must rule thinking because of their size. south west has always nd will always look for any region to back
I av' always been an advocate of one Southern Nigeria,but the unclad hypocricy,and political greed of Yorubas as being exposed at this political era because of Osibande,has pitch me and of course an avarage Southsouthner,against them.therefore,I/we dont want them.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Remarkable: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
noblezone:
If Okorocha believes the PDP is behind Radio Biafra, then too bad.

As far as I can recall, Radio Biafra is calling for election boycott: A call some of us have disagreed with them.
It is politically expedient that we return Jonathan.

Of course, the main hub of Radio Biafra is in London.

Although some of us are not happy with the Director for his violence approach to the struggle, people like Rochas will soon learn that we the Biafrans do not follow personality cults.

Once more, we are calling on all Biafrans to head home!
2015 election is an anti climax.

A Jonathan win is trouble, A Buhari win is also trouble.

Cheers to all.

Truth be told, I am repulsed by the vitrol that comes from the so-called director "on air."

When he says "tell your families to listen", I say "Yeah, right.." because how can an enlightened, educated Igbo son ask his father to listen to a man that reigns curses on Igbos that have migrated out of Igboland, and asks them to go back and reclaim Biafra land and its oil owned by northerners... (though majority of Igboland is not with the oil he is talking about).

I stopped listening for a while when he would aways say ish about "Yoruba pastors" and any Igbo that worshipped at their churches... he just seems to have so much hate, and one thing I know for sure, though is this:

(as per an article I read, Nnamdi Kanu has no plan on how to "get" Biafra, he is banking on Nigeria's split to seize the moment and form a government. But if there is peace in Nigeria and the country is progressing, 2015 will come and go, and he will fizzle out with the millions he has collected from people.

Such a wise man. (He is a lawyer after all).
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Remarkable: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrEverest:
Yea, I heard the Imo state sponsored pronouncement on radio this morning, the way they packaged it showed that the Rochas camp is morbidly afraid. Honestly, the man tried but his collaboration with Buhari is making him unpopular in Imo.
... why is that, though? if he is working, shouldn't his works speak for him? we know Buhari doesn't speak for him, right?

(this may be the wrong thread), but can you tell me a few major things Rochas has accomplished so far? is the tuition news, true? is there really free university (IMSU) education? how about infrastructure? I haven't been to Imo for a long while, so fill me in you are able to, that is. and by "able to", I mean have witnessed or are "on ground." Thanks,
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Remarkable: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
NDPVF:
Yes,i also frowned at the total boycott of the election which they are calling for.I would av' loved that Gej return to Aso Rock,failure upon which everything will be unleashed from all angel.But you see,its a question of being firm,resolute,and resolved ,in ones agenda.The young man Kalu seems resolved in what he wants.You av' gat to hear him bash Gej.He doesnt want to hear anything Nigeria,and hence,neither the election nor Gej,is important to him except Biafsa.I heard him over the radio saying "He can't be fighting to dissolve this injustice upon the Black race i.e refering Nigeria as injustice upon the Black Race,and at same time supporting election in same 'injustice'"
As for the Arm struggle you made mention of,i av' been into Arm struggle for long,especially at the pick of Niger Delta militancy,though opted out at some point.But you must understand,that the Nigerian government wont listen to you,unless you shoot gun.thats why they were begging to negotiate with shekau.

He is not violent... he is just talking too much and threatening violence... I wonder if he is fathered by a Yooba.

Be that as it may, what's his deal with hating and insulting Igbos that are not on board with him about Biafra? if I, as an Igbo man, want to remain Nigerian, what right does he have to dictate for me? or insult me because of disagreeing with him? He will be his own worst enemy and could make the project fail even before he starts. Making unnecessary enemies for yourself before the war is even begun is a sure, quick doom to failure. Hope he remembers what led to Ojukwu's loss of the war. (arming the Nigerian side to the teeth did not do it, its lack of an alliance with immediate neighbours. if we had that... my passport would be black.)

1 Like

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by tonychristopher: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
lokoloko84:

to.be honest ..your type is rare in yoruba land
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Ojiofor: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Remarkable:

Truth be told, I am repulsed by the vitrol that comes from the so-called director "on air."

When he says "tell your families to listen", I say "Yeah, right.." because how can an enlightened, educated Igbo son ask his father to listen to a man that reigns curses on Igbos that have migrated out of Igboland, and asks them to go back and reclaim Biafra land and its oil owned by northerners... (though majority of Igboland is not with the oil he is talking about).

I stopped listening for a while when he would aways say ish about "Yoruba pastors" and any Igbo that worshipped at their churches... he just seems to have so much hate, and one thing I know for sure, though is this:

(as per an article I read, Nnamdi Kanu has no plan on how to "get" Biafra, he is banking on Nigeria's split to seize the moment and form a government. But if there is peace in Nigeria and the country is progressing, 2015 will come and go, and he will fizzle out with the millions he has collected from people.

Such a wise man. (He is a lawyer after all).
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart Crook helping himself in the name of Biafra.I am sorry for those making contributions to his scam biafran project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by kheart(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nobody care about biafra as long as u guys ll move back to ur regions after declaring it.
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by EmmySparky(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
biafra...oh fvck...waste of time...this dream won't materialize...nigeria won't split...so no point declaring any biafra or diaphragm....
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Mckennedy: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
tutudesz:

i hope you all know if nigeria is to be divided,its going to be into 4 part namely south west,south south,south east nd north.

There's no geographical name like south south oyibo here's world geographical map .

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Nature129(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
clevvermind:
Tribalism is what is killing Nigeria. I'm an igbo, i'm yoruba, i'm hausa, i'm ijaw, i'm this, i'm that. When are we going to see ourselves as Nigerians, as one people? When are we going to put tribal or ethnic sentiment aside and move on as one people? When are we going to love ourselves? When will the tribal hatred ends? Why are we so intolerant and unacommodating? Please let's move on as one. We are brothers and sisters. Let's stand together, let's fight together, and let's live together as one people. In unity we stand.

Let's stop fooling ourselves with one Nigeria because it doesn't exist. See how hausas are insulting Jonathan because of their born-to-rule mentality yet we claim we are one. The same man who has developed their region more than his own region is also hated by these same people he's trying to please.

In the words of Asari Dokubo: "We are all Nigerians but there's nothing like one Nigeria." If a part of the country wants to pull out it's only fair they allowed to if Nigeria truly doesn't need them. Nigeria has been amalgamated for over 100years yet we haven't been able to figure out how to live as one entity. This failed project called Nigeria isn't working - let's face it...we down south don't have anything in common with the north and I wonder why those people still answer Nigerians while they pull us backwards...they hate education

1 Like

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by MrEverest(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Remarkable:
... why is that, though? if he is working, shouldn't his works speak for him? we know Buhari doesn't speak for him, right?

(this may be the wrong thread), but can you tell me a few major things Rochas has accomplished so far? is the tuition news, true? is there really free university (IMSU) education? how about infrastructure? I haven't been to Imo for a long while, so fill me in you are able to, that is. and by "able to", I mean have witnessed or are "on ground." Thanks,
On your first paragraph, yes his association & demand on Imolites to vote for Buhari is making him unpopular, Igbos are generally in support of GEJ, almost passionately just the same way Hausas are fanatical about Buhari. He is moving against the tide by demanding that on Imolites. I don't know much about the free tuition for IMSU students, it is shrouded in controversy but on infrastructure, I'll give him a pass mark. He did a lot of roads within Owerri metropolis though the quality leaves much to be desired. He constructed new classroom blocks in many schools, built round-abouts, an international conference centre, street lights etc. These are the things counting for him but his party is yet to be fully accepted & those contesting against him are strong men that will give him a run for his money.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by nigerdeltaa(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
the broadcast is on now. here is the summary of a caller named olukayode.
"oluwakayode calls from Las Vegas as the first
caller of the day. He is a Yoruba man. He is
calling to say that 98% of those calling this station
are Igbos and thus saying that it is only the Igbos
that wants Biafrans and thus suggests that Igbos
should rather go and form an Igbo republic
because according to him the minority tribes in
Biafra does not want to join the Igbos in belonging
to same country. He went forward to say that
Yorobbers are not cowards thus why they starved
3million Igbo children to death and even stipend
every money owned by an Igbo only giving them
just £20 to go and die during the niGERian -
Biafran Civil War....

Oluwakayode also went forward to bash Igbo
women by claiming that Femi Fani Kayode was
digging hole in the well of Binca Ojukwu and thus
advises Igbo women to advise their men not to
march this year because if they march that many
of them will be killed and thus there will be enough
Igbo women for the enjoying pleasure of Yorobbers
that must have killed Igbo men..."
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
I respect your view but remember that massob has been non violent and you see the way they are treated. the nigeria police can't treat MEND like that because they know what the result would be

NDPVF:
Yes,i also frowned at the total boycott of the election which they are calling for.I would av' loved that Gej return to Aso Rock,failure upon which everything will be unleashed from all angel.But you see,its a question of being firm,resolute,and resolved ,in ones agenda.The young man Kalu seems resolved in what he wants.You av' gat to hear him bash Gej.He doesnt want to hear anything Nigeria,and hence,neither the election nor Gej,is important to him except Biafsa.I heard him over the radio saying "He can't be fighting to dissolve this injustice upon the Black race i.e refering Nigeria as injustice upon the Black Race,and at same time supporting election in same 'injustice'"
As for the Arm struggle you made mention of,i av' been into Arm struggle for long,especially at the pick of Niger Delta militancy,though opted out at some point.But you must understand,that the Nigerian government wont listen to you,unless you shoot gun.thats why they were begging to negotiate with shekau.

I understand perfectly your logics, but let me differ!

MASSOB made one huge impact in 1994 when they observed a sit at home protest.
It was a huge success and it was on account of that, the OBj regime arrested Uwazurike.

we can get Biafra without violence!!!!
All it takes is the will.

The concept of "Indigenous people of Biafra" is very powerful.
More powerful than guns.

By the time IPOB is popular, we have lectures, symposiums, court case with Nigeria, and even Britain, sit at home protests, calls for referendum, etc.

Climax is walk outs from National Assembly, boycotting of elections, disobedience to government, etc,
Nigeria will be forced to a referendum.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by SOUNDKING: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2015
I only have one word for Mallam kokRoachass, don't fight for 50 litres of Ngwo, nee 33000 litres capacity tanker ka obu Ngwu abia. Umu Biafra Mmamma oo. Very soon we are leaving the land of slavery to our dear Nation that was. I see the sun Rising again.like my father always said, (capt.Obiakor,of the biafran X brigade) ''Even if I die living one day as a Biafran another time, what a fuffiled man i will be, that mean belongingness matters a lot, no wonder my father said ''many of his coleages commited suicide after the war, instead of going back to Nigeria they chose death. My good brothers of Biafra in whom i belong we are not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by nigerdeltaa(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2015
the church in imo state don't trust him

Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by nigerdeltaa(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Omila007: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2015
clevvermind:

Until state of origin gives way for place of birth, the downward spiral of tribalism shall continue until the nation nigeria cease to exist.
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by zendy: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
clevvermind:

We can't love our selves because 'Nigeria' was and is the fabrication of the White man. We were all Yoruba,Hausa,Igbo,Efik,Ibibio etc and we all lived in peace before the White Man came. The White Man has gone back home and the Nigeria he crated 100 years ago has not worked to this very day. If anything,we have grown to resent each other the more. We should all revert back to our ethnic affiliations because Nigeria is an unmitigated disaster
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by zendy: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm an Igbo man who believes in the irrevocable right of the Igbos and their affiliates to seek their own nation if they so wish. One thing I like about radio Biafra is its potential to reach out to more SS/SE people and educate yourself hem on their right to self determination. Information is as powerful as the medium used to spread it. I think the danger will be if 'Nnamdi Kanu' turns it all into a one man show. He doesn't know everything and as such,should not act like he does. I disagree with some of the things he says such the fact that Biafra can only achieved by violent struggle. Violence should be an option,not a must. I also disagree with his stance that no one should vote. I think that voting does not affect the struggle one way or the other. I however like Nnamdi Kanu because anyone can tell he is willing to die for what he believes in and it's not every day you come across such a person
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by Noviolence2015: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmmmn Nigeria must remain one. This is how Boko haram started. There is nothing insignificant about states within a state. It is pure treason.
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by podosci(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
clevvermind:
I have told my friends that tribes should be dislodged and not recognised in our federal and state levels.....Only state of Origin should be recognised...This way there would be healthy competition amongst states for who is more developed and who is richer or who has more foreign investors...This is my own opinion anyway
Re: Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra by cheruv: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2015
SOUNDKING:
I only have one word for Mallam kokRoachass, don't fight for 50 litres of Ngwo, nee 33000 litres capacity tanker ka obu Ngwu abia. Umu Biafra Mmamma oo. Very soon we are leaving the land of slavery to our dear Nation that was. I see the sun Rising again.like my father always said, (capt.Obiakor,of the biafran X brigade) ''Even if I die living one day as a Biafran another time, what a fuffiled man i will be, that mean belongingness matters a lot, no wonder my father said ''many of his coleages commited suicide after the war, instead of going back to Nigeria they chose death. My good brothers of Biafra in whom i belong we are not Nigerians.
your Dad's companions remind me of the Japanese banzai warriors who'd rather do seppuku than be captured by the Americans.. I'd ensure they're not forgotten, kos they paid the ultimate price for the glory of the empire

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI'S Ministerial List LEAKS; FASHOLA, Others Favoured. See Details / APC Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.