Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) (7738 Views)

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Stop Asking Me If You're Cute / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

LoL, which of them is you, on your display? The bread or the egg? grin
abi fried egg cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
abi fried egg cheesy

Lmaô, that means we have somefin in common...

grin flat behind grin
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Cutehector(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
Even if I cut my hair and it becomes Molo undecided
u will be very ugly!!!!!!! grin
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

Lmaô, that means we have somefin in common...

grin flat behind grin
lmao,i love it dat way!!
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by farano(f): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
mrpackager:

farano..... u re CUTE wink
Lolz cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao,i love it dat way!!

If its super soft, then its cool but if its strong then wahala dey..

Hope it's the former that's applicable in your case? smiley
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Pearls92: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
If this shiitttt enter fp undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

If its super soft, then its cool but if its strong then wahala dey..

Hope it's the former that's applicable in your case? smiley
no informer grin cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
no informer grin cheesy

Heheheheh, Engrishes(English) hard gaaaaan! grin
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:
If this shiitttt enter fp undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Will you deactivate your account if it does? undecided
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

Heheheheh, Engrishes(English) hard gaaaaan! grin
hehehehe just kiddin tho! cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Pearls92: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Will you deactivate your account if it does? undecided

I won't but I will hate the op more in protest, every nonsense thread she creates makes fp,that she be a mod doesn't mean she should take every shiitttt to fp undecided
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
farano:
Really? I've never seen a face without eyebrows o.

You are a lady aren't you
You should know most ladies shave their eyebrows(not entirely though) they now use make-ups to cover it up smiley
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe just kiddin tho! cheesy

I know ma'am.. smiley

Tho you still haven't chosen your category.. wink
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:

You should know most ladies shave their eyebrows(not entirely though) they now use make-ups to cover it up smiley

Lmao, don't mind Ferano, she's probably a Rev sister if she's never seen ladies with shaved eyebrows..

Or she's probably residing in Mars.. undecided
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

I know ma'am.. smiley

Tho you still haven't chosen your category.. wink
egg tho cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:

I won't but I will hate the op more in protest, every nonsense thread she creates makes fp,that she be a mod doesn't mean she should take every shiitttt to fp undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You get time oh!

Just overlook it and you won't even hate anyone who makes front page. After all, you won't be paid if you create a nice topic that makes front page, will you?
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
egg tho cheesy

Hmmm.. Issokay, I like eggs but my love goes for bread tho... grin
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

Hmmm.. Issokay, I like eggs but my love goes for bread tho... grin
so u too like big yaaanshhh?
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by mrpackager(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
farano:
Lolz cheesy

hope u prepared 2 recieve my ASTONISHING WOOIN LINES of lifewink
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
so u too like big yaaanshhh?

Yeah... cry

Love em..
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by farano(f): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:

You should know most ladies shave their eyebrows (not entirely though) they now use make-ups to cover it up smiley
Ok
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

Yeah... cry

Love em..
u talk as if ur depend on dem big yashhhhhhh!!guy small,small ooo cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
u will be very ugly!!!!!!! grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dont be too sure ooo sad
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dont be too sure ooo sad
oya shave ur head. I bet 25k
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why would u do dat? shocked shocked
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
oya shave ur head. I bet 25k

25k to shave my hair, whatz that Subscription change tongue

I think sey you go even start from 10million Naira, make we come bargain grin
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by MzQueen(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

25k to shave my hair, whatz that Subscription change tongue

I think sey you go even start from 10million Naira, make we come bargain grin
lol babes, wat is d way foward na? B like say u na top babe o

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by francizy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
u talk as if ur depend on dem big yashhhhhhh!!guy small,small ooo cheesy

Hahahahahahaha, no mind me jare...

That I like them big doesn't mean I'll marry a lady with big one. I just pray I marry a good woman, that's all.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) by Seun(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:
farano:
Ok
It is not ok. It is the dumbest "fashion" thing a lady could do. The most beautiful women in the world have very full eyebrows. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / Nobody Can Abuse My Backside Again Because This One Is Bigger – Endowed Actress / Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.