Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! (5691 Views)

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by onila(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
smiley cry cry smiley cry

this is an exciting and emotional day for me

to see someone I looked up to has finally found happiness means so much to me

she told me to promise her, I will keep my virginity till I get married before I left Nigeria

she said she lost two boyfriends in the past, one in university, one after uni because she refused to Bleep them
those were challenging times for her because she really loved them, so she said

today, my virgin mentor got married to a millionaire in Nigeria at the age of 30 as a virgin smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss

I am so happy for her
if she can do it, I can do it
if she can do it, we can all make it
if my big sister from another mother can do it, all nairaland females we can make it

shes very beautiful
graduated from unilag with a 2;1

love you sis kiss

9 Likes

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by CloneX: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yeah Onila. I'm so proud of her. We didn't know you'll post our story on NL though lol.

We've been having sex non stop. She doesn't even give me a break anymore.

I'll show her this thread. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by onila(f): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
CloneX:
Yeah Onila. I'm so proud of her. We didn't know you'll post our story on NL though lol.

We've been having sex non stop. She doesn't even give me a break anymore.

I'll show her this thread. wink

how many usernames do you have undecided

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by CloneX: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
onila:
how many usernames do you have undecided
One. Why?
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by onila(f): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
CloneX:
One. Why?

I thought you were blackett
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by CloneX: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
onila:
That goat? Nah.
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
If virginity wld guarantee a happy and fulfilling marriage,I swear I would have kept mine angry

non-virgin and proud!

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by onila(f): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
almostFamous:
If virginity was gurantee for a happy and fulfilling marriage,I swear I would have kept mine angry

non-virgin and proud!

I bet U will advise yr daughter to keep theirs

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
almostFamous:
If virginity wld guarantee a happy and fulfilling marriage,I swear I would have kept mine angry

non-virgin and proud!
chai

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by amacastel: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
That's good for pls let her husband not run to a sexy lady for good fu ck cos ur virgin sis can't handel a man well she can't learn dt @ 30 cos adighi amu aka ekpe na nka
Every thing has advantage and disadvantage cos the husband will cheat wella if she didn't handle him well in bed unless the man is a virgin or bad in bed

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by onila(f): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
amacastel:
That's good for pls let her husband not run to a sexy lady for good fu ck cos ur virgin sis can't handel a man well she can't learn dt @ 30 cos adighi amu aka ekpe na nka
Every thing has advantage and disadvantage cos the husband will cheat wella if she didn't handle him well in bed unless the man is a virgin or bad in bed
most Nigerian men will still cheat even if yr a virgin or not

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
amacastel:

You think, if sex was the paramount thing to the husband, that he would have married her?
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wow! This is beautiful! Big congratulations to her.

It pays to wait!
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by remsonik(f): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
nice.....congrats to her
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Melahou(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
almostFamous:

non-virgin and proud!

so you mean you have given it out even after my plea
you had better go and get it back...and be fast about it
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
virgin this, virgin that, boorrinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
undecided

show us more pix of sexy Nigerian men wink

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Melahou:

so you mean you have given it out even after my plea
you had better go and get it back...and be fast about it
I couldn't wait till wedding night tongue
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
onila:

I bet U will advise yr daughter to keep theirs
my mum also advised me but I didn't listen. Yes I will advise my daughter but at the end of the day,its her choice to make.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
firstEVA:
virgin this, virgin that, boorrinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
undecided

show us more pix of sexy Nigerian men wink
look at dem, after dey wil be d ones sayin why do guys like sex
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Cutehector(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
almostFamous:
my mum also advised me but I didn't listen. Yes I will advise my daughter but at the end of the day,its her choice to make.
my son will be ur daughter's boyfrnd grin
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
look at dem, after dey wil be d ones sayin why do guys like sex
what has this got to do with anything undecided
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
firstEVA:
what has this got to do with anything undecided
I dnt see wats boring abt bein a virgin
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt see wats boring abt bein a virgin
i never said being a virgin is boring, i'm only saying the continuous sounding and resounding of the term has made it redundant and boring.
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Vivly(f): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
So because of being virginity she married at age 30?
Is it not the same sex that she will still have or will hers be any different?

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
i rather marry as a non virgin in my twenties than wait to be 30 and marry as a virgin, thats some bullshit if you ask me, when i should have like two kids, im doing virgin mary, mbanu.
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
onila:
he is blanket (whatever) dont be deceived, he has several monikers.
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Vivly(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
And onila keeps mentioning millionaire and billionaire in most of her posts like it's a new title. Tell us his job not a millionaire husband.
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Vivly:
And onila keeps mentioning millionaire and billionaire in most of her posts like it's a new title. Tell us his job not a millionaire husband.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the tin tire me o, millionaire is chasing her, her friend marrried millionaire, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cant stop laughing

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
firstEVA:
i never said being a virgin is boring, i only said the continuous sounding and resounding of the term has made it redundant and boring.
buh sha this one was just a motivation story. If I wr d husband, I'd honour and respect her
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Vivly(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
firstEVA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the tin tire me o, millionaire is chasing her, her friend marrried millionaire, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cant stop laughing
lool. And I can bet anything that the millionaire guy is a whole lot older than onila's virgin mentor. I'm picturing an old millionaire getting excited over a 30 year old virgin. grin grin
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Vivly:
lool. And I can bet anything that the millionaire guy is a whole lot older than onila's virgin mentor. I'm picturing an old millionaire getting excited over a 30 year old virgin. grin grin
grin
Re: My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Vivly:
So because of being virginity she married at age 30?
Is it not the same sex that she will still have or will hers be any different?
its d same sex yeah. Buh her reward in heaven will be great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married In A Month's Time, Should I Inform My Ex? / How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. / Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.