Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,168 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) (895 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by onipa: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
okay! this is how it started, i mate Ruky some 8 years ago when i was a player. she is just so cool, takes all my bowl full of shit, always accepts me back after i leave her without notice to do my nasty things. i wrote a love song on a sheet of paper and gave to her 8 years ago and she still has it. 6 years ago, i left her  again without notice when i mate Ragadao, equally beautiful, i can bet my neck out that she is a virgin.  i was sleeping with four of her classmate b4 i met her just then i proposed to her. i had do everything right just to prove her wrong  before i was able to win her heart. finally she did accept my proposal. for the first time i had to stay for three month without sex and even that i had to do it behind her. this girl changed me. it was a relationship void of sex.  6 years down the line i have only kissed her once, "i feel like i am doing something bad" was what she told me when i gave her the first and the only kiss of the relationship. just before we left school she wrote to me that she is breaking up with me because her parent said so. i tried so hard to win her back but it never worked. " dont come to my house or call me again" is what she tells me. in other to forget her i went back to Ruky and she welcomed me back. just when i am about to forget Ragadao she tries to send signals true my friends that i have left her and i am enjoying my life. this has happen on several occasions and anytime it happens i leave Ruky and turn my attention to Ragadao, then she will dump me and i will run back to Ruky. for about a year now i have not contacted Ragadao and she has not bothered calling me. i have been with Ruky and have proposed Marriage, i have also secured myself a job as the marketing manager of the biggest movie production house in Ghana. Suddenly Ragadao is sending signals again and i am falling back for her, i spoke her with  her and she says she has a boy friend in the state plus some other four guys in ghana and that she is confused, she doesn't know who to marry. i have been seeing her behind Ruky for the past 4months and have proposed to marry her too.

this is the problem:

Both of them knows not about each other.

Ragadao the (the religious virgin) is most at times not at home, she is always in town, she never calls me and any time she does, she asks me to buy her  call Card to recharge her phone. she likes big things and always tells guys that call her on the phone that she is a taxi even when we are driving in my car. She lives a very strange life and besides she's only told me she loves me once in six years according to her she is shy"wow!".

Ruky is always there for me, we have sex almost once every week, she calls me every hour, she turned down a lot of proposals just for me and is always proud to call me her man, always reminds me of her love for me. supports me in everything i do.

I, on the other hand feels Ragadao is very poisonous but will prefer her to be my wife. i can bet my life that Ruky is just so clean, a girl i can trust with my life but would prefer Ragadao over her. which of this two is likely to kill me.

sorry for the long note.
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2009
Ragadao has already killed you.

Nawa to the OOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by arramyjay: 1:22am On Jan 15, 2009
Gosh,but of them are likely to kill you,giving a chance i will kill you myself. angry
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by Czarskit(m): 1:47am On Jan 15, 2009
Both! cheesy
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by Czarskit(m): 1:49am On Jan 15, 2009
Czarskit:

Both! cheesy

Both! cheesy + arramyjay shocked
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by MoneyRule(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2009
So you are afraid of death? And instead of repenting so atleast when you die you will go to heaven,you come to nairaland.Now you not only have two girls as potential killers,you are now on arramyjay's hit list.Guy i pity you because arramyjay will kill you even before the other girls know you were cheating! grin
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by Moonstone(f): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2009
Continue chasing the lying virgin who does not care about you. How won't you die early? Ragadao will kill you and Ruky cares about you. I can almost bet that Ragadao is no longer a virgin.
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by joyblinks(f): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2009
the truth is that u dont jst have a choice. shine ur eye dey see fire for night and u wan still enter am.

some men can be so foolishhhhhhh

MU2

2moro u go dey find who u go complain give.

ndok.
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by Ben13: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2009
still thinking undecided
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by Fancier(f): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2009
You are a fool and thats the truth. I will even kill you personally
But dont worry Ragadao is a saint stick with her ok
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by izeek(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2009
that ragado or ronaldo or wat u call her is no virgin.
no dey decieve urself.
and she loves material tins.

y guys like be mumu self. u go send girl wey no send u, com u se the one wey send u take do handbag.
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by otokx(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2009
is the answer not so obvious? some people are hmmm.
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by alexbabe: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2009
Haba angry angry angryabeg u guys should leave him now.none of the girls will kill him infact i want them to give me the contract of killing him and i wld be the happiest woman on earth to do that.its high time we girls started dealing wt men
@poster.ure jst a two-timing,heartless man.even a fool knows that u are a fool.
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by abrahym(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
i guess virgin gurl but u be womanizer (ashewo)
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by smurf1(f): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2009
Both
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by hollandis(f): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
STUPID POST angry
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by onipa: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2009
wow! i am really feelling you guys to the core.
Re: Which Of This Two Girls Is Likely To Kill Me? (poisonous Virgin Or Ruky?) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 17, 2009
I hope they both kill you

(1) (Reply)

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Is It Good To Have Only One Girl / Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.