Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do (890 Views)

Sksk / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do by myboo: 2:29pm On May 10, 2009
Abeg Nairalanders, see me see wahala.

There was this chic i was wanting to scoop for a long while now. The very first time i made the attempt to chat her up, she was very defensive / snubbish and i know go lie, i was vexed. so we just had a brief one and parted ways.

I boned her side for close to 2 months even though i usually catch her once in a while staring at me when the service is going on (we met in church). After service is over, i do bone her side continuosly for 2 months after first encounter.

Ok today i was still trying to avoid this girl after service as usual (as she had seen me from far), so i pretended to be buying something at the mallam's shop, this lady came right in front of me wanting to buy something too (only God knows whether she had plans too for buying buscuits after service).

As a sharp man now, not wanting to feel like a snub, i engaged her in a chat and we got talking. i asked her why she acted the way she did the first time we met but to my greatest suprise she denied it all (even we meeting at all).

I was like no wahala,

So nairalanders,

What do u think?

Is she getting interested or giving me the red light?

When chics act in a snubbish manner when u try to chat them up, what does it mean??(she did it the first time we met and showed some trace of it in the second encounter)

I like this chic sha. Do u think i re-kindle the runs as i almost worked away after the first encounter??

How do i runs this chic given that it is a church environment??

Hints please,
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do by Czarskit(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2009
~ An angel will slap u if u do runs in church ~ Ur mouth was stinking d first time u talked to her ~
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do by IFELEKE(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2009
@Poster,
You need Hints?
Then go through the right source,Your Pastor.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do by FLGators1: 8:04pm On May 10, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

@post
Cause some ladies don't wanna get played.
So defense, at times, keeps those brokeass plaers away tongue grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do by mccloud224(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2009
Tell her you got a divine message that you both were meant to be together.She will fall for it. shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do by t00cUTE(f): 8:53pm On May 10, 2009
Czarskit:

~ An angel will slap u if u do runs in church ~ Ur mouth was stinking d first time u talked to her ~
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me / She Wants To Come Back / How To Lose A Guy In 10days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.