Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,842 members, 7,866,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Need Advice On My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice On My Girlfriend (758 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On My Girlfriend by teddy10: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2009
i'm 22 and have been with my girlfriend for a little over a year now. we have always argued alot but for some reason that really didn't matter at the beginning. now we have arguments every single day and i'm fed up. some days she will wake me up and start arguing with me for really no reason. this, in turn, ruins my entire day. the other day i woke up in a great mood and was all ready to go workout. i called my girlfriend before i went to the gym just to say good morning but before i knew it we were arguing. this argument lasted 3 hours on the phone and by the time it was over i had no desire to workout anymore. i went back to my bedroom, changed, and laid down. she drains me when we argue and i don't know how much more i can take.

we had broken up before for a period of a month and then got back together, this was about 4 months ago. i was miserable when i was broken up with her so i went back to her,  mistake. we fight every day, sometimes multiple times, but she says she loves me so much and can't be without me again. she never admits she is wrong and the only way to end an argument is for me to apologize, even if i'm not the one who is wrong. when i do try to break up with her she starts crying uncontrollably and even falls to my feet. i dont get this girl and i dont have much desire to be with her anymore but i was miserable the last time we were broken up. i dont know if i should break up with her just because the grass on the other side looks greener because i've been there before and was not happy. i am also afraid that if we break up again we will just end up getting back together and i don't want this to be a continuous loop.

thank you for reading and please share any advice. it is deeply appreciated.
Re: Need Advice On My Girlfriend by Magz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2009
Sounds like the enemy.

Satan uses those closest to us to cause sorrow and strife. This is an example of that.

God is not the author of confusion. You seem very confused and perplexed, so that should be an omen for you to get out as soon as you can.

Only deal with positivity. Leave behind all the negative vibes. You will be healthier, happier, and I'm sure that you'll find someone 300% better than the girl you are with.

Good luck!

Peace and Love, Magz
Re: Need Advice On My Girlfriend by Magz(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2009
By the way, what is it that causes you to argue so much?? What matters are serious enough to even cause such bickering?? undecided
Re: Need Advice On My Girlfriend by sistawoman: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
Magz:

By the way, what is it that causes you to argue so much?? What matters are serious enough to even cause such bickering?? undecided

Before i can offer any advice I would like know this too.
Re: Need Advice On My Girlfriend by Waleyem(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
Honestly,u need to be more prayerful.dis is serious.

(1) (Reply)

In Love With My Ex Girl Friend's Friend. / Why Are Ladies Still Gaga Over A Guy Who Isnt Into Them? / I Need Your Candid Advice On This Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.