Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Need Your Candid Advice On This Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Candid Advice On This Please. (753 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice On This Please. by walexng(f): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2009
Blind dating is something that is really gaining ground in Nigeria and the world at large,there are lots of ladies and guys every where that take advantage of this opportunity to fraud and indulge in all kinds of evil acts.
The avenue to expedit their talents(so to speak) could be via the phones,internet,churches,mosques and business places.
My question how careful can one be?
I've experienced this before and also going through the same problem after dilligently guarding my heart for so long a time(4yrs).
I'm deeply feeling for this person in question despite the fact that i've told her my previous challenges,she seems honest and caring but that could be deceitful.
Should I go on?Please advice.[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice On This Please. by Myode(f): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
You have not spoke of red flags.So continual untill you see a red flag. But take things slow.

(1) (Reply)

Two Guys In Luv With One Gurl / Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? / Have You Taken The Love Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.