Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job (46980 Views)

Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by ab4real15: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal .

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

This ia karma when you call PGEJ" clueless "you don't see anything wrong in it am referring to the sickly hypocritical pa Buhari supporter's, we the GEJ supporters kept calm and swallowed ,it's time up we have decided to feed you your own drug and you feel so irritated,c'mon take a chill pill janjaweedians it's only the beginning let's use our freedom of speech.
u are as dumb as ur master and mistress Gej nd Pej.

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by arsetalks(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuiverBox:

If APC do not Hate the Truth, they wont bring a Coup Plotter as a Presidential Candidate.
Do you clear to tell us the reason for the coup?

If APC do Not Hate the Truth, The Documentary On TINIBU, should have made Buhari Disassociate himself from TINUBU
Isn't it ironic that the same government who are saying Tinubu is corrupt have refused to try him? Maybe because stealing is not corruption or because they have nothing to nail Tinubu with and merely making noise?

If APC do not Hate the Truth , All decampee from PDP to APC would have made 100% restitution of the stolen wealth, since APC always say PDP are the Problem of the Country.
Do you not know that as a political party, APC can afford to operate an open house but that doesn't mean those who left PDP can afford to do what they did at PDP? And talking of stolen wealth, doesn't it occur to you that the government of the day ought to protect our common wealth and prosecute whatever want to milk the nation dry? Doesn't the government's inability to bring this people to book an indictment of the government?

Stop being such an hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by dvee2: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
EdCure:

Don't be too sure.
He delivered a lecture as a guest speaker, and this was by no means critical of anybody. But, as always, the sinner runnet when no one pursuet.

#iHavDecided
Sai Buhari!
Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is a great speech,which excluded reference to GMB,but to happenings globally.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by hensben(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
profstar:

lol, i laugh at your naivity, even if na USA whey one minister con give this kind speech AT THEIR CRITICAL AND SENSITIVE TIME, obama no go even sack am, na jail him go jail am straight
Jail him? Abeg e u too dey exaggerate things all in the name to sound intelligent and supportive for gej' s action.

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by delishpot: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
The guilty is always afraid.

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by johnbu: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
profstar:

lol, i laugh at your naivity, even if na USA whey one minister con give this kind speech AT THEIR CRITICAL AND SENSITIVE TIME, obama no go even sack am, na jail him go jail am straight
indeed,transformation and change is inevitable,so that right thinking and comment would be occured through moral orientation. bros, d write up is acmely splendid base on current underdevelopment encompasses the country

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by DoTheNeedful: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:
The Ides of March have come....

Aye Caesar, but not gone......
Shakespeare's Julius Caesar wink. Read it like 5 times now.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by yusufbida(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=skedman post=31520922][/quote]All i can deduce from his speech is all about
CHANGE
CHANGE
AND
CHANGE
PDP ON NAIRALAND IT HIGH TIME YOU EMBRASE CHANGE B4 IS TOO LATE.
BABA OYOYO BRING D CHANGE.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by QuiverBox(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
arsetalks:
Do you clear to tell us the reason for the coup?

A REASON FOR A COUP? REALLY? ITS COMING OUT FROM AN APC SUPPORTER SO I AINT SURPRISE. AS LONG AS EVIL FAVOURS YOU YOU ARE OK WITH IT

Isn't it ironic that the same government who are saying Tinubu is corrupt have refused to try him? Maybe because stealing is not corruption or because they have nothing to nail Tinubu with and merely making noise?

AND YET, BUHARI STILL ,DOES NOT SAY A WORD , APC DOES NOT CARE TO INVESTIGATE. CLAP FOR YOURSELF

Do you not know that as a political party, APC can afford to operate an open house but that doesn't mean those who left PDP can afford to do what they did at PDP? And talking of stolen wealth, doesn't it occur to you that the government of the day ought to protect our common wealth and prosecute whatever want to milk the nation dry? Doesn't the government's inability to bring this people to book an indictment of the government?

PDP ARE CORRUPT, THE MOMENT PDP MEMBERS DECAMP TO APC THEY BECOME ANGEL AND PROGRESS. AND THE GOVERNMENT IS TO BLAME NOT THE APC PARTY THAT HAS WELCOME THEM AND FORM NEW ALLIES

Stop being such an hypocrite.

HYPOCRITE? I AM JUST POINTING OUT FACTS, IF YOU FEEL SLIGHTED COUNTER WHAT I HAVE SAID WITH FACTS.

IF ONLY YOU APC GOONS ARE SINCERE , YOUR PARTY WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Firing him is not enough, he should be made to lose his tongue.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by arsetalks(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuiverBox:

HYPOCRITE? I AM JUST POINTING OUT FACT, IF YOU FEEL SLIGHTED COUNTER WHAT I HAVE SAID WITH FACTS.

IF ONLY YOU APC GOONS ARE SINCERE , YOU PARTY WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT
Counter? What did I do in my last reply to you? How come you have ignored the pointers? Okay, I suppose you missed them, below they are again.

QuiverBox:

If APC do not Hate the Truth, they wont bring a Coup Plotter as a Presidential Candidate.
Do you care to tell us the reason for the coup?

If APC do Not Hate the Truth, The Documentary On TINIBU, should have made Buhari Disassociate himself from TINUBU

If APC do not Hate the Truth , All decampee from PDP to APC would have made 100% restitution of the stolen wealth, since APC always say PDP are the Problem of the Country.
Do you not know that as a political party, APC can afford to operate an open house but that doesn't mean those who left PDP can afford to do what they did at PDP? And talking of stolen wealth, isn't it occur to you that the government of the day ought to protect our common wealth and prosecute whatever want to milk the nation dry? Doesn't the government's inability to bring this people to book an indictment of the government?
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by zeusdgrt(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
arsetalks:
He spoke the truth and got sacked. It shows GEJ and PDP hate the truth and it is no wonder most of their so called achievements are lies.
. Is no surprise wen an asstalks nonsense
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
profstar:
His speech is what yoruba people call "o gbabode" in simple english, betraying
wat do u mean by betraying, he spoke d truth n mind u d general rose to d peak of his carreer n has nothing to lose, it shows d level at wich PDP can go to deal with any official dat says d truth, u rememba wat happened with d past CBN governor.

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by cincinatus: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am proud of u Sir. That is what is means to be a general> standing by truth no matter the consequences. This is the spirit of the great white ( a spirit that is not afraid of consequences).
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by dvee2: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
simplygreat:
From an unbiased point of view and in all sense of patriotism on my part, I see absolutely nothing wrong or hateful or betraying about dis speech. This is simply speaking the truth. We need transformation in our ways of thinking and change in our attitudes to d nation NIGERIA
My brother u hit the nail on the head, there was absolutely nothing bias about this speech, read with open mind.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Emmahunk(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=skedman post=31520922][/quote]

Those who live in glass houses should learn to stop throwing stones.
If the General was sacked primarily for being seen with OBJ, then what do we do to our dear GEJ for being seen with Ahmoudu Sheriff in Chad?
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by arsetalks(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. Is no surprise wen an asstalks nonsense
Honestly, I love arsetalks, it is such a money maker for me. Arsetalks.com now up for sale for $30,000. You want document to back it up? Shoot me an email at admin@soccerfanbase.com.

I enjoy arsetalking like mad.

Didirin.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by QuiverBox(f): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
arsetalks:
Counter? What did I do in my last reply to you? How come you have ignored the pointers? Okay, I suppose you missed them, below they are again.

Do you care to tell us the reason for the coup?

KEEEP REPEATING YOURSELVE- I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE ARGUMENTS WITH PERSONS THAT ARE BLINDED AND CANT SEE BEYOND THIER NOSE,

SINCE YOU SUPPORTED THE COUP , ITS OBVIOUS APC IS EVIL;

SINCE YOU SUPPORT TINIBU'S WEALTH ACQUISITION AT THE EXPENSE OF LAGOS STATE MEANS APC TURNS A BLIND EYE TO CORRUPTION.

SINCE THE PDP DECAMPEES ARE NOW ANGELS AS APC MEMBERS, WE NOW KNOW A PARTY THAT CONDORNS STEALING
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Even if all the retired millitary cabal come together to fight, in GEJ we trust and 2nd term is sure. The God that elevated him from asst class rep to president, will give him this 2nd term.
Some of you talk as if you have money buy data mb. When your free mb finishes, Nairaland will be free of comments like this.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by arsetalks(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuiverBox:

KEEEP REPEATING YOURSELVE- I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE ARGUMENTS WITH PERSONS THAT ARE BLINDED AND CANT SEE BEYOND THIER NOSE,

SINCE YOU SUPPORTED THE COUP , ITS OBVIOUS APC IS EVIL;

SINCE YOU SUPPORT TINIBU'S WEALTH ACQUISITION AT THE EXPENSE OF LAGOS STATE MEANS APC TURNS A BLIND EYE TO CORRUPTION.

SINCE THE PDP DECAMPEES ARE NOW ANGELS AS APC MEMBERS, WE NOW KNOW A PARTY THAT CONDORNS STEALING

This is another reason why GEJ must go. Nigerians can no longer read to understand. The educational system has gone very bad.

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by ebiagtales: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
See gobe! Shebi una say Jonathan dey clueless? How come him get clue say this guy fit topple him matter.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by profstar(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
hensben:
Jail him? Abeg e u too dey exaggerate things all in the name to sound intelligent and supportive for gej' s action.
i know i exaggerated it, but you got d point, even if na buhari become president na so i go support am reach
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by kenchuworld: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
His he not corrupt citizen in the country? That is good for him. GEJ TILL 2019! GEJ FOR PRESIDENT! GEJ FOR NIGERIA!!!
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by QuiverBox(f): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
arsetalks:
This is another reason why GEJ must go. Nigerians can no longer read to understand. The educational system has gone very bad.

If you cant Read and Understand what i said, then is obvious APC is already affecting your already incomprehensible reasoning, i will suggest you request for a refund from you School Principal, because its really unfair that you have access to an internet connection without adequate knowledge.

Imagine being ruled by a man without the requisite School Certificate to Contest an Election.

What will be of your already collapse Understanding of written English.

May God help You.

# Get a Decent Life, it doesn't hurt
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
profstar:
His speech is what yoruba people call "o gbabode" in simple english, betraying

I disagree with you. The speech is a thought provoking exposition of the reality that the political class deliberately overlooks in order to hold the citizenry to perpetual bondage. it is a call to service.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by profstar(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
hensben:

hensben:

i know i exaggerated it, but you got d point, even if na buhari become president na so i go support am reach
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by profstar(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
kITATITA:

I disagree with you. The speech is a thought provoking exposition of the reality that the political class deliberately overlooks in order to hold the citizenry to perpetual bondage. it is a call to service.

i agree with you, but when you bite the hand that feeds you, it is called gbabode= betrayal
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by arsetalks(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuiverBox:

If you cant Read and Understand what i said, then is obvious APC is already affecting your already incomprehensible reasoning, i will suggest you request for a refund from you School Principal, because its really unfair that you have access to an internet connection without adequate knowledge.

Imagine being ruled by a man without the requisite School Certificate to Contest an Election.

What will be of your already collapse Understanding of written English.

May God help You.

# Get a Decent Life, it doesn't hurt
You are exactly what I thought you are, didirin.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by econome(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
You can not serve 2 masters at the same time or This is T̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶f̶ ̶l̶o̶y̶a̶l̶t̶y̶?̶

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Bola Tinubu Dancing At Seyi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.