Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job (46979 Views)

Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by dafuturis(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
davdjayj:
Let's leave sentiments out of this. Loyalty is required by the goverment at all times. If you are going to take the moral high road. RESIGN then you can be critical and dine with whoever. Ask Sanusi.

You don't get it. The decay is so deep that its almost impossible to achieve pretence.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by ratchetwrench: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
@ClintonDal Just the way people wants to associate with The Abacha's. Jonathan is threading on the path where history will mention his name as the man that had the opportunity of making Nigeria great but never did due to his mediocrity and incompetency.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by arsetalks(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuiverBox:

You Don't even understand the meaning of a remark. HMMMMMM, how do I begin to tutor you?

And you began to insult , when you could not comprehend simple Grammer.

Was that how you we're Brought Up?
And he did not even see he wrote Remake instead of remark. Ode.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by wrapzee(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Itulah:

Bro,u gt eyes

Did you see the bold?? That serves his asss right tongue tongue tongue
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by GangsterRevd: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
]GEJ TILL 2019. May your family's fortune be like Nigerians economy
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by link2jude(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
TRUTH IS BITTER...

1. MBAKA WHY
2. AGWAI WHY
3. ...
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by nortcentrallord(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Some of you talk as if you have money buy data mb. When your free mb finishes, Nairaland will be free of comments like this.

Hahahahaha, when I see an android phone user who manages mb, I know them by their comment. grin grin grin

Sorry boi, a time will come when you can pay your own bills. Everything is time. Huh!
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by HighQue007: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am still trying to comprehend why some people still sees Jona as a good president..He is the worse in Nigerian history.If Shekau constest against him I would rather vote Shekau...Gosh
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by elmajor(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
GEJ shouldn't be touchy with Agwai's speech. He simply presented the challenges Nigeria is facing and the way forward. For Mr President to sack the rtd General on his use of 'change' is inappropriate. Having read the General's speech, 'change' was derived from transformation (the President's wachword). He was not speaking for or against a particular political party. He stated the fact. Nigeria needs creative leaders who will proffer solutions to her challenges. And that was what I got from his speech.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by milky3(f): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
They have given us enough reasons to be voted out....
#Changeisnear

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Faposky95: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
believe it or not, the battle is still about good vs evil.
we are not at conventional war and I keep hearing loyally....
in the face of imminent deprivation don't we act on the collective:?
well crafted....
Alams got clemency,....
for what?!!!
I can see y'all pretenders going, going, .......
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
One thing have come to understand by most PDP members is that......they are PDP by mouth and APC by heart. They will end up deceiving each other.

Sai Buhari till Toto Dike win Grammy Award!
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by Adminisher: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
vjsmiles:
that is pure balderdash angry
gej being factional....

GEJ took five months to fire Stella Oduah, more than six months to negotiate with ASUU but he was fast to remove Agwai. Any young person voting for this administration is a disgrace to his generation. GEJ is decades more conservative and jaded than Buhari. A complete retrogressive. This sack will have serious electoral consequences for this administration.

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by isan(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Naija which way nah
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
LOL.....
The word CHANGE is now illegal so long as PDP is involved...

PDP supporters in Molue be like:

conductor.... You dey owe me 50 naira transformation. grin

PEJ during dinner with GEJ be like:

Steward, transform this mug... It is dirty.

GEJ be like:

Tell the press to be Patient... I want to transform my clothes to sth presentable....

This is absurd.... I just hope the word CHANGE will not become an offense punishable by the law.... Hmmmm.... Just sayin....

NB..... I am not into politricks.... I'm a neutral....

Quote me to insult and the party you support will lose election.... DARE ME....

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by zeetyzin(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
collinsola:
one word ' DON'T BITE THE FINGER THAT FEEDS YOU ' shocked
ONE WORD
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by ngmgeek(m): 3:30am On Mar 12, 2015
profstar:

lol, i laugh at your naivity, even if na USA whey one minister con give this kind speech AT THEIR CRITICAL AND SENSITIVE TIME, obama no go even sack am, him go fustrate self

I see no naivity there, honestly. We are in this mess because everyone is afraid to openly disagree with the president without being bullied, suspended, insulted or sacked. The president should have acted maturely by disagreeing with Agwai's point of view without sacking him. Agwai is more helpful to the president than a thousand Abati or Fani-kayode. Why sack a minister two weeks before an election that you are not so sure of winning? Kaduna state is now in play because of this ill-advised move by GEJ.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by ademusiwa2: 3:55am On Mar 12, 2015
angryq
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by henryhemon(m): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2015
profstar:

lol, i laugh at your naivity, even if na USA whey one minister con give this kind speech AT THEIR CRITICAL AND SENSITIVE TIME, obama no go even sack am, him go fustrate self
Don't insult obama,he's not a dullard like ur gej,he's not timid and naïve like gej,he's not clueless and self serving like gej,his own party members criticize him and he doesn't sack them,get your facts right. Obama isn't classless as your gej,he oozes class and can't descend this low like gej.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by unamama(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=skedman post=31520922][/quote]

lols. even thieves like him are seeking for change. that serves him right, when I heard he hasn't released the fund for the payment of gis interns since January, 2015.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by hush15: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Itulah:

More than that, for someone in charge of an intervention programme, whether guest lecture or not at a time like this , he should know better to align himself properly.
His speech was breach of the office which he holds and the people he represents all in the name of sitting on the fence. It means he doesn't know his job as sure p chairman.
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by mikolo80: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Itulah:

see why oyinbo insist on credit in english at waec level

new type not new leader
read and comprehend before going on social media
Re: Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job by beezyblaze(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.