Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? (1043 Views)

The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship / How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse / Is It A Just Excuse To Sleep With Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
We all know ladies get lots of attention. And what baffles me is when a girl complains that a guy cheats on her and treats her bad. In spite of all the multitude of guys who were wooing her, she still ended up with the wrong guy. There must have been some good guys among all the guys who wooed her at various points. How come she chose the bad guy? I'm sorry to say this but any girl who ends up with the wrong guy in spite of the large menu of diverse options available to her must be a big fool and should blame her choice and stop condemning every other guy.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
She has no excuse. What u choose, u hav to live wit it and bear d consequences
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by benuejosh: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
A girl started noticing a guy who stands in-front of
her home everyday in the evening. She noticed
the guy always comes mostly in the evenings and
weekends. The guy never tried to talk to her nor
showed any gesture, he just moves here and there
by looking into his mobile phone and occasionally
stealing a stare at her. It went on like that for a
year and the girl understood the guy was in love
with her but was too shy to express his feelings.
So, she told her parents. They too saw him and
liked him. They discussed with her grandparents
about a likely marriage. But wanted her to make
the first move. Next day, she went to him and
said: "Hi. I'm Radha." GUY: "Hi. I'm Chris."
Hearing this, the Girl was very happy as the
names were matching like Lord Chris and Radha
Devi. The girl went on and said: "I really
appreciate your patience and decency. You have
been standing in front of my home everyday for
about a year now. So, I understand that you are in
love with me but too shy to say it. I think I really
like you too and would love it if we get married."
The guy smiled and Said: "Forgive me sister!
Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a
password. So, I come here every evening after
work to use free wi-fi to chat with my Girlfriend!

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Guys are animals! Wolfs in sheep clothing! Only through prayers can you get the right one
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:
Guys are animals! Wolfs in sheep clothing! Only through prayers can you get the right one
So girls don't have their own disease eeh?
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Beamborla(f): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Is that an excuse for any guy to be 'wrong'?
Have you forgotten people change while some pretend a lot?
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ontarget:

So girls don't have there own disease eeh?

what disease? undecided
If a girl loves, she loves for real! But you guys with your covetousness! angry
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Beamborla:
Is that an excuse for guys to be 'wrong'?
Have you forgotten people change while some pretend a lot?
Not an excuse for guys to be wrong. What I'm saying is girls should take responsibility for the choice they made. There are better guys she should have chosen. She failed to use common sense to scrutinize the guys and make a good choice.
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by MzQueen(f): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
shocked cheesy
benuejosh:
A girl started noticing a guy who stands in-front of
her home everyday in the evening. She noticed
the guy always comes mostly in the evenings and
weekends. The guy never tried to talk to her nor
showed any gesture, he just moves here and there
by looking into his mobile phone and occasionally
stealing a stare at her. It went on like that for a
year and the girl understood the guy was in love
with her but was too shy to express his feelings.
So, she told her parents. They too saw him and
liked him. They discussed with her grandparents
about a likely marriage. But wanted her to make
the first move. Next day, she went to him and
said: "Hi. I'm Radha." GUY: "Hi. I'm Chris."
Hearing this, the Girl was very happy as the
names were matching like Lord Chris and Radha
Devi. The girl went on and said: "I really
appreciate your patience and decency. You have
been standing in front of my home everyday for
about a year now. So, I understand that you are in
love with me but too shy to say it. I think I really
like you too and would love it if we get married."
The guy smiled and Said: "Forgive me sister!
Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a
password. So, I come here every evening after
work to use free wi-fi to chat with my Girlfriend!
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:

what disease? undecided
If a girl loves, she loves for real But you guys with your covetousness! angry
The part in bold is a huge FALLACY.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by goodmorning40: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Now I know that there is a big difference in reasoning between men and women after reading this op. He doesn't know that too many factors contribute to who a girl ends up with and most times a girl doesn't just have to choose
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:

search no more, I can be the right one 4u. .

*Don't condem guys alone some girls are bad. . It's vice versa.*
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Beamborla(f): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ontarget:

Not an excuse for guys to be wrong. What I'm saying is girls should take responsibility for the choice they made. There are better guys she should have chosen. She failed to use common sense to scrutinize the guys and make a good choice.
I agree with you but you really think common sense can actually pick out the right person when it comes to issues of this nature.
You just pray you don't end up with the wrong person, that's all.
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:

what disease? undecided

I've a girl that Claim to love me 4real if she's with me, but she slept around when she go to school. . Wat would you say about that one? *Am faithful to her oh*
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by xynerise: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:

what disease? undecided
And if a guy loves, he loves for your pussay right? Pathetic!! Yet we have a lot of men making good fathers in different marriages.
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Beamborla:

I agree with you but you really think common sense can actually pick out the right person when it comes to issues of this nature.
You just pray you don't end up with the wrong person, that's all.
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Extom(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am a guy, and even though I'm of a pure heart, and try to be myself always, you have no idea how much I would pretend to fit the description the girl of my interest is looking for in a guy. Sometimes it isn't their fault. They just happen to fall for the wrong guy, who at first, seemed like the real deal.
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by CloneX: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:
Stop dating animals. . . Tells the kind of girl you are if you keep meeting animals who only want to ravage you and spit out your bones.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
CloneX:
Stop dating animals. . . Tells the kind of girl you are if you keep meeting animals who only want to ravage you and spit out your bones.

K
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by CloneX: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:

K
[size=25pt]L [/size]
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
rubey:

Guys are animals Really?? I guess u said that in anger. Cos the implication is that your dad, brothers, current boyfriend and future husband are all...............

Animals!
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by ITbomb(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Truth is, they don't even know what they want.

A girl may say she needs a God-fearing, nice, caring, faithful man but in essence the girl secret prayer is that, that swaggalicious guy who spend so much on her should be God-fearing, nice, caring and faithful
Re: Do Girls Have Any Excuse To Meet The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=rubey post=31524158]Guys are animals! Wolfs in sheep clothing!
Only through prayers can you get the right one[/quote]seconded!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Sagg Dia Trousers? Most Girls Dont Take Dem Serious In Relationship. / Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? / Please What Does She Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.